X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 Fanintn...who posted the pics???

I never even knew GateCon was on...

Shows you what the creation fat cats do...
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Feli, I think.

By the way,

Congratulations, sueKay, on 3,300 posts!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        The Conan O'Brien show had a camera crew at the SG NJ Convention on Sunday. Lynn and myself both got filmed doing a skit with Pierre Bernard. It's on tonight! We might have been cut but we'll see.
        I taped it expecting I wouldn't be up but I caught it - too bad you guys weren't in it! But hey, at least Stargate got some notice to a different audience right?

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
          Cathain you'd better do the same soon !!!!

Heh I don't know if I should play it cool or duck and cover

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            Now does any of you watch NCIS ?
            If yes , what do you think about Tony /Kate ..isn't it a really interesting case of Love / hate relationship between the 2 of them ..It's so funny They make me laugh so much
            Caty :
            Yes! There is major Tony / Kate in there. I think anytime someone has that sort of love/hate is bound to have some sort of spark between them. That's why Rodney/Sam is cute - especially since McKay doesn't know junk about women *laughs*

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
              Feli, I think.

By the way,

Congratulations, sueKay, on 3,300 posts!
              Thank you!!!!!

I'm aiming for 4000 by the end of september!
              sigpic

Comment

First off (((((((()))))))) to Sue, you'll no doubt make it you post fiend!

And next I have a call out to all shippers! Today I was making banners based on my series and I had to make due with what I had. Anyway I'm going to post Someone to Watch Over Me's because I want to know if anyone has a better quailty picture that I'm using. If so please send it my way!

Comment

Okay...Here's some of the things I've been working on for my fics...
                  For my only completed fic

A smaller version of my collage

A smaller version of Frozen Treats

One of my many Virtual Spin offs...

And a manipped Moebius piccy!

Cathain...I'll try and find a better quality of picture, and for fancy text...try http://www.cooltext.com - set file type to PNG. with Transparency for best effects.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Cathain...I'll try and find a better quality of picture, and for fancy text...try http://www.cooltext.com - set file type to PNG. with Transparency for best effects.
                    I run out of IE so I can't save by Transparency but I sort of like the more subdued texts...I don't really know why.

Anyway (((()))) hope you can find a better quality picture - that's actually the direct screencap, I had to lighten it just to get it looking like that.

Comment

Cathain - I've found a slightly clearer one...I'm going to give it a scrub and post it soon...is that okay?
                      sigpic

Comment

Cathain - I've found a slightly clearer one...I'm going to give it a scrub and post it soon...is that okay?
                        Sounds terrific, thanks Sue.

Comment

Cathain...I use IE too...

what graphics program do you use???

First...get your S/J wedding pic ready...then go to cool text (they do subdued too) and set your parameters...when your image is ready, right click and COPY...then paste it into your wedding pic...It has to be PNG with transparency...everything else means manual editing!

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!! (to be on topic!)
                          sigpic

Comment

Cathain - can you wait until tomorrow for that scrub? It's 2.15 am here, and my comps gone a bit wonky!
                            sigpic

Comment

Cathain - can you wait until tomorrow for that scrub? It's 2.15 am here, and my comps gone a bit wonky!
                              Of course - get some sleep!

Comment

Okay...here's a collage I've made for S/J for my fic 'In Between the Threads'

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2.../inbetween.jpg
                                sueKay, great collage!! I'm going to have to read that story!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X