Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we just talking about established ship around here or just who we ship for ?? I understand all the ship mentioned exept 2 because

Catherine /Grissom !!! I didn't know it was established ..I also know there are shippers for Sarah/ Grissom but I don't see ship in CSI ..Grissom is the boss and does not seem to want to be with either catherine or Sarah .he likes both of them equally I think . He is a smart guy I like him a lot

Same for Lost I see ship but Saywer/ Kate or Jack /Kate are not established yet . We can't say that they form a couple . I like the Kate/ Jack ship myself and I hope they will end up together but we don't know yet . I hope so

Caty

Comment

Here's my ship list -

Stargate
      Sam/Jack
      Daniel/Janet
      Daniel/Sarah
      Daniel/Sha're
      (mostly D/J though!)
      Teal'c/Ishta
      Sheppard/Weir

Star Trek
      Tom/B'Elanna
      Trip/T'Pol
      Janeway/Chakotay
      Riker/Troi
      Picard/Crusher
      Odo/Kira
      The Doctor/Seven (a little bit!)

Hawkeye/Margaret (MASH)
      Archie/Lexie (Monarch of the Glen)
      Fry/Leela (Futurama)
      Fletch/Lynda (Dream Team)
      JD/Elliot (Scrubs)
      Ross/Rachel (Friends)

I think that's it....

Comment

((((suekay ))) I saw your post about Lost . I told you it was great I watched the 3 episodes last night and Kate/ Jack all the way . They are just lovely and she even wanted to tell him her secret , just to show how much she trusts him .

Lovely ship between the 2 of them

and Lost revealed is on Saturday and Sunday on E4 . Will be watching that 2 and make my first Kate/Jack video in the next few days
        My hubby loved the show too ..He thought it was original and great special effect ..I love the ending in Tabula RaSA ..THE slow motion and the song

Pure delight to watch that show and a nice breath of fresh air

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Are we just talking about established ship around here or just who we ship for ?? I understand all the ship mentioned exept 2 because

Catherine /Grissom !!! I didn't know it was established ..I also know there are shippers for Sarah/ Grissom but I don't see ship in CSI ..Grissom is the boss and does not seem to want to be with either catherine or Sarah .he likes both of them equally I think . He is a smart guy I like him a lot

Same for Lost I see ship but Saywer/ Kate or Jack /Kate are not established yet . We can't say that they form a couple . I like the Kate/ Jack ship myself and I hope they will end up together but we don't know yet . I hope so

Caty
          I like Nick and Sara on CSI. Also Danny and Aiden on CSI NY. And (I think.....) Kate and Jack on Lost. Had a funny Lost moment tonight! They mentioned a politician, and I kind of expected it to be a made up one, but no, it was Warren Truss, our Agriculture Minister (well, agriculture as well as fisheries and forestry). So weird hearing his name on a show like Lost!

On Stargate, it has to be Sam/Jack and Shep/Weir
          Last edited by Chrysalis; 11 August 2005, 05:13 AM.

Comment

HELLO SHIPPERS!!!

((((((Shipper Family))))))))

Just because

WELCOME BACK SAMISJACKSGAL!!!

JACK/KATE all the way!!!!!!! I LOVE lost!!!!!!

I think my favourite ship will always be Janeway/Chakotay...it was my first!!!!!!!!

If incomplete fics aren't allowed at fan awards...it could explain a lot! I've only ever finished one!!!!

So did no-one like the gem I found a few pages back...

this was a REAL sign - On a Scientist's door - Gone Fission!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hey everyone. Originally had a longer message planned but my 'puter keeps getting futzed up. I am convinced that it is evil, so I'll make this short.

(((sueKay)))
              As an archaeology student, I say go for it as you got great English marks. Get as much field experience as possible though. I as of yet have not met an archaeologist as hot as Daniel, but my fingers are crossed.

(((Caty)))
              Never got into JAG after season 1... just could never accept the fact that a lawyer continually saved the day (no offence to lawyers out there). That's why Stargate and sci-fi are so great. Blowing up suns and glow worm enemies are just tangible in Sci-fi. Saving the world never gets old, no matter what the situation.

In regards to shippyness and its lack of expression, it'll probably never happen between Sam and Jack in the show (in our lifetime anyway), not when the USAF endorses the show (Damn!). It does however, allow us viewers and shipper to read between the lines and examine the what ifs. The results are some really brilliant fanfics.

Have a great weekend kids

Great shippy moment btw:
              Spoiler:
              in The Light, in the opening credits when Sam and Jack are discussing his bet with Daniel, right before the guy goes 'whoosh' surfing. Great chemisty.
              don't know if that was mentioned before. Cheers.
              Last edited by gate_girl12; 11 August 2005, 05:24 AM. Reason: nanites

Comment

(((gate girl)))

Thank you!

Well I'll love you all and leave you...It's time to don the clothes I apore!

(icky green shirt for work with a name badge...joy!)
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

lee/amanda - scarecrow and mrs king

sally
                  Oh majorsal I LOVED scarecrow and mrs king!!! Lee and Amanda were great! I spent a year au pairing in New York when I was 18 (scary how long ago that is now!!) and videoed all the episodes I could to bring home coz it wasn't on over here then!
                  As for Mulder and Scully I avidly watched the X Files until DD left and then I stopped, totally missing the resolution of their ship ....that's why I'm gonna have to carry on watching sg1 as I couldn't bear to miss Jack and Sam's ship sailing in!

ps - anyone wanna fill me in on how the mulder/scully ship was played out? I know it's OT but how about a pic of j&s as advance compensation!

Comment

I was a Mulder/Scully fan until the movie...right as they're about to kiss.......

She gets stung by a freakin' bee!!!! What was going on with that!!!

I can just imagine if TPTB did that in Stargate... Sam and Jack about to kiss...and the 'gate gets attacked by something!!! There'd be shipper riots across the world and a LOT of TV's kicked in!!!

Comment

I promise this will be the last one for me today but... was just reading Alli Snow's "Firefly" from the SJ fanfic awards and I keep coming across this in many other fanfics also: Does Sam's house actually belong to Jacob????

Comment

hellooo shipper family! just thought i'd pop in to say,
                        how awesome was LOST last night?!
                        oh, and woohooo! s/j ship rocks!
                        sigpic
                        http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                        http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                          Oh well we got cut! Win some, lose some! Sorry Lynn!
                          I was so tired last night. Waited to watch . Saw it too. Tried looking for you guys. Pity you were cut.

Comment

Ships
                            Sam and Jack - SG1
                            Harm and Mac - JAG
                            AJ and Meredith - JAG
                            Mulder and Scully - X-Files
                            Olivia and Elliot - SVU
                            Doug and Carol - ER
                            Mark and Elizabeth - ER
                            Abby and Luka - ER

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                              Oh majorsal I LOVED scarecrow and mrs king!!! Lee and Amanda were great! I spent a year au pairing in New York when I was 18 (scary how long ago that is now!!) and videoed all the episodes I could to bring home coz it wasn't on over here then!
                              As for Mulder and Scully I avidly watched the X Files until DD left and then I stopped, totally missing the resolution of their ship ....that's why I'm gonna have to carry on watching sg1 as I couldn't bear to miss Jack and Sam's ship sailing in!

ps - anyone wanna fill me in on how the mulder/scully ship was played out? I know it's OT but how about a pic of j&s as advance compensation!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/js11.jpg
                              I love Scarecrow and Mrs. King- My daughter middle name is Amanda (her first Christine is named after nurse Chapel from ST) and if I had a boy I was going to name him Christopher Lee. But my husband said that he wasn't going to name his child after an actor who played Dracula! I purchased a Babylon 5 lithograph with Bruce Boxleitner sig.on it. Still have my original VHS tape from the 80's. I need to move the collection to DVD.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                my ship list --

rootbeer/ice cream - my stomach
                                sally/rda - my head
                                susan/ross - ER
                                Lovin' that subtle addition, majorsal

Comment

Working...
                                X