This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buc252
    Okay, I'll give it a go, but I reserve the right to add if I realize some I've forgotten. LOL

(In no particular order):
    Dr. Brackett/Dixie
    Stringfellow Hawke/Caitlin
    Gambit/Rogue
    Face/Amy
    Angel/Buffy
    Robin/Marion
    Robert/Marion
    Starbuck/Athena
    Vincent/Catherine
    Steve/Jamie
    Clive/Marie
    Peter/Nikki
    Ethan/Amelia
    Dakota/Claire
    Pete/Julie
    Lois/Clark
    Don West/Judy
    Will/Deanna
    Picard/Crusher
    Matt/CJ
    Sonny/Gina
    Andy/Bailey
    Lee/Amanda
    Nathan/Kristen
    Tom/B'Elanna
    Austin James/Mickey
    Jake/Sarah
    Leo/Piper
    Jack/Danielle
    Don Diego/Victoria
    Mulder/Scully
    Jack/Sam

However, for all those, the only couples I've ever read or written fanfic for are Tom/B'Elanna, Scully/Mulder, and Jack/Sam.

Now, if I've stumped you on any of these names, feel free to ask. Some of the series I adored, but only lasted a year. LOL
    Wow!! Someone else who actually knows who Diego and Victoria are...cool
    It ticked me off the way that that series ended, they never showed the ship.
    I was sooooooo disapointed!!
    Damn that Speilberg guy for buying the rights to it!!...all so he could stick Antonio Banderas in a movie that didn't even really follow the story.

At least with Sam and Jack the series is still on the air, so there is still a chance.....

waterfall

Comment

Hey, all you Sam and Jack Shippers.

I just saw that voting has opened in the SG Awards and closes August 25th.

I strongly encourage everyone to go read the nominated fics and VOTE for your favorite authors and stories!

The more votes for Sam and Jack fics the louder we roar!

Here's the site address:

http://sgawards.creative-imperative.net/main.shtml
      Always, HailDorothy

Carter: "You, sir, are an incorrigible lunatic!"
      Jack: "I assume that's a compliment, Carter?"
      Sam: "If you say so, sir."
      Jack: "Hey, T, I think she likes me."
      Teal'c: Indeed!"

(A typical J/S exchange according to HailDorothy)

Find out why Jack and Sam are "THE CHOSEN HEARTS" at my site:
      [URL=http://www.emeraldrose.net/stargate.htm]

Comment

Hey SueKay,

I tried to serd you a private message, but your box is full. LOL

Hugs,
        Always, HailDorothy

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          Wow...this place has been quiet!

...where have all the shippers gone?

I'll be uploading some shippy goodies later tonight!!!!
          Hi everyone!

I'm here but I'm trying to think of something profound to add

About the voting opening, I must say I was surprised to get a nomination for my Teal'c / humor story "Ladies Man" and none for "May I Have This Dance?" or "Someone to Watch Over Me" - especially since those two stories pull in most of my reviews.

And in S/J ship related news, I'm finishing up my "A Major and her Gentleman" series and I need a song to play at Sam and Jack's wedding that will not only work for our lovely pair but allow for romantic interaction for other characters as well (fans of the series might know what I'm talking about). Anyway - any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
            Hi everyone!

I'm here but I'm trying to think of something profound to add

About the voting opening, I must say I was surprised to get a nomination for my Teal'c / humor story "Ladies Man" and none for "May I Have This Dance?" or "Someone to Watch Over Me" - especially since those two stories pull in most of my reviews.
            Hi, Cathain, I'm here too. And CONGRATULATIONS on your nominations!

I love "Someone To Watch Over Me!" Now I have to go read your "Ladies Man" Heee..........

And I wanna say thanks to everyone who nominated my three fics, "Tangent Hearts," "Forever and for Always," :Christmas is all in the Heart," and a Series nomination for "The Chosen Heart Series."

Far as I'm concerned anyone who gets nominated is a WINNER! So I'm in great company!

Jack Hugs,
            Always, HailDorothy

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
              I've uploaded my mini ficlet to the Gateworld hosting....so, for some ship...along the lines of the posts from Bren Ren, Uber and ST 1 of the last few days, infused w/some beer and music....
              (((((((((sclairef99))))))))) Great job! (applause)

Along those lines, here's another thought I had, one that might inspire our resident shipfic writers (myself included, though I'm a mere amateur compared to most! )

What are some shippy storylines/scenes you WISH TPTB had pursued?

-Though it's been done (in Solitudes, not to mention countless fics), it would have been nice to see an "able-bodied" Sam and Jack trapped somewhere together, not knowing when/if they'd be rescued.

-I, for one, would have loved to see a "serious" conversation between Jack and Jacob; I can't imagine they never talked about Sam.

Anyone else?
              Last edited by ST-1; 10 August 2005, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Great list Mary.I enjoyed the Hawke/Catlin Ship.I Loved Air Wolf and I though Catlin really added to the Show.Here is my list in no order.Some of the Names may be weird.

Sam/Jack
                Sam/Diane
                Hawke/Caitlin
                Alex/Lauren
                Ross/Rachel
                Lois/Clark
                Jaret/Miss Parker
                Maxwell Smart/Agent 99
                Carter/Abby
                Mulder/Scully
                Remington Steele/Laura Holt
                Sledge Hammer/Dori
                Sonny Crockett/Katlin Davies

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                  Wow!! Someone else who actually knows who Diego and Victoria are...cool
                  It ticked me off the way that that series ended, they never showed the ship.
                  I was sooooooo disapointed!!
                  Damn that Speilberg guy for buying the rights to it!!...all so he could stick Antonio Banderas in a movie that didn't even really follow the story.

At least with Sam and Jack the series is still on the air, so there is still a chance.....

waterfall
                  Don Diego and Victoria?!? As is the one that aired on what was then known as The Family Channel? Don Diego, played by Duncan Regehr? I love and *so* miss that show!

Okay, so let's see if I have a list:

Jack/Sam
                  Josh/Donna
                  Harm/Mac
                  Will/Deanna
                  Spike/Buffy

Wow, my list isn't as impressive as everyone else's, but I guess I'm picky!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HailDorothy
                    Hi, Cathain, I'm here too. And CONGRATULATIONS on your nominations!

I love "Someone To Watch Over Me!" Now I have to go read your "Ladies Man" Heee..........

And I wanna say thanks to everyone who nominated my three fics, "Tangent Hearts," "Forever and for Always," :Christmas is all in the Heart," and a Series nomination for "The Chosen Heart Series."

Far as I'm concerned anyone who gets nominated is a WINNER! So I'm in great company!

Jack Hugs,
                    I bow down!

No really that's fantastic! Three nods?! I've never had that many in one award.

And I know what you mean, I love just being nominated, so far I have four nominations (past / present) and I've won none.

And what I was saying about "Someone..." though was that it wasn't nominated, I was surprised, and even more so about "Ladies Man" getting a nod - then again I don't think Teal'c gets to many funny fics.

((((((((hugs)))))))))

Comment

As far as awards...I've had one nomination...I was surprised at some nominations I've seen...guess some people actually voted for themselves...I'd never do that!

I got a nomination for 'The General's Hell' at the 2004 SJFAs...hoping for more noms in the future!

Anywho...I apologise, but no S/J goodies tonight...I forgot 'Lost' started tonight...

And to add to my ship list...

Jack/Kate - lost

Seriously...EVERYONE should watch this show!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                        (((((((((sclairef99))))))))) Great job! (applause)

Along those lines, here's another thought I had, one that might inspire our resident shipfic writers (myself included, though I'm a mere amateur compared to most! )

What are some shippy storylines/scenes you WISH TPTB had pursued?

-Though it's been done (in Solitudes, not to mention countless fics), it would have been nice to see an "able-bodied" Sam and Jack trapped somewhere together, not knowing when/if they'd be rescued.

-I, for one, would have loved to see a "serious" conversation between Jack and Jacob; I can't imagine they never talked about Sam.

Anyone else?
                        Thanks! I am a mere amateur compared to the likes of Mei Mei, Sally Reeve and some others that escape me now. I have wanted to do the able bodied trapped scenerio and I have one in my head if I could find the time to write it down!

S

Comment

As far as awards...I've had one nomination...I was surprised at some nominations I've seen...guess some people actually voted for themselves...I'd never do that!

I got a nomination for 'The General's Hell' at the 2004 SJFAs...hoping for more noms in the future!

Anywho...I apologise, but no S/J goodies tonight...I forgot 'Lost' started tonight...

And to add to my ship list...

Jack/Kate - lost

Seriously...EVERYONE should watch this show!
                          Wow! I can't believe only one! That's horrible you're a terrific writer!

And I can't even say that I know when nominations go in, the only time I find out there's an award going on is if I get an email saying someone nominated my work. I guess I'm a little out of the loop?

And yes! People watch "Lost"!!!! Jack / Kate is great!! I love that show

Comment

Yeah, that's just wrong on so many levels. I never knew I got nominated until my friends told me.
                            Always, HailDorothy

Comment

Right...you guys have spurred me on...I'm going to finish my Threads fic soon!

Thanks to lonely star for the extra kick!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I need kicks, anyone? Kicks for Cathain? I've got too many unfinished stories.

Comment

Working...
                                X