This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badmedicinesg1
    I think it would be really sweet to have a few scenes of them going on a date or hanging out at his house...something like that. Even better would be a whole episode about the two of them, but that's never gonna happen, so I'm hoping for a scene every now and then with them together, kinda like they did with Pete ~cringes at his name~. I mean, come on, if TPTB are going to waste a whole friggin episode on Sam and Pete, why can't we just get a few scenes with Sam and Jack?
    i've said that from the beginning. if you can do it for an out-of-nowhere-romance, you can do it for the 8 plus years one. and not so much because that would be fair, but why the heck not!

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

c'mon...they'd be better having a one-of Sam and Jack special...

and it wouldn't be the Sam and Jack hour...it'd be the Sam and Jack two hour special!

They should devote one episode to the relationship without even having appearances by any other actors...that way, antis, nons and noromos could switch off.

I bet the ratings would still be high though!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Here! Here! Excellent idea!

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          I've decided that in order to truly enjoy Sam and Jack's new relationship, I have to purge myself of the ill feelings I have regarding season seven/eight and Pete. I tried to look at things through Jack's eyes and how he managed to deal with things for so long. I'm not 100% there yet, but I think I'm on my way. This is what my shippy heart came up with to push all those bad feelings aside and start believing again.

i've had to do that too. it works!, but it's not overnight. it's how i was able to enjoy the moebius eps. it really did work, but a bit of that pain is still there (prob always will be).

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
            A lot of good points. I agree that focusing on all the good moments will make everyone feel better in the end. As for when Jacob first realized/became a shipper (hee!) I think that's hard to pinpoint for certain. Part of why I loved the banter between Jacob and Jack in Enemies in my above post is that it always felt like a bit of father/son dynamic......perhaps future father/son-in-law dynamic....
            spoilers for s8's threads

i honestly don't know when jacob 'got it' that his daughter liked jack and that jack returned the feelings. i'd have to think about it, but i don't want to think too hard today. but i think, just be virtue of getting to know jack, that he approved. even with the regs being an issue, i think he approved of jack as his daughter's mate. which is another reason why i think he was so hard on
            Spoiler:
            pete in threads. pete really wasn't bad in their introduction scene, he was just nervous and babbling. but jacob didn't even want to give pete a chance, because he not only KNEW sam didn't really want this man, but that she preferred jack instead.

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Jack O'Neill

J is for jackass
              A is for adorable
              C is for cuddleable
              K is for kickass
              O is for oh so HOT
              N is for naughty but nice
              E is for eeeeeeeevil
              i is for idiosycrasies...he's full of them!
              L is for lovely
              L is for lick...I mean...likeable

Samantha Carter

S is for Sexy
              A is for Amazing
              M is for Maternal
              A is for Air force brat
              N is for Nutcase
              T is for Team player
              H is for Hippie
              A is for ANIMAL
              C is for Cute
              A is for Aggression
              R is for Romantic
              T is for True Love
              E is for Egghead
              R is for Racer
              LMAO

How about Jacob...

J is for Jack
              A is for And
              C is for Carter
              O is for Obviously
              B is for Belong ... together

Selmac agrees with me
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                *blinks* When did Jack call Jacob Dad??
                He called him Dad in Seth that I can recall.
                He's called him Dad lots of time to Sam, but I know he was talking to Jacob in Seth.

Comment

Originally posted by badmedicinesg1
                  WOW, I never thought of it that way! JACOB WAS A SHIPPER!! Wow, we really are good at coverting people! Go shippers.
                  Jacob was a shipper, we know Teal'c is too, or at least is aware of the dynamic (PARADISE LOST/GRACE). Janet and Hammond knew about it...heck, so does the president (INAUGURATION), but no word yet on whether or not he approves...

ON EDIT: Apparently someone took offense at this post; although I'm not sure what for since no comment was left. Perhaps it had to do with mentioning the president (?)...I hope everyone knows I'm talking about the SG-1 universe President Hayes (William Devane), not President Bush...

Last edited by Uber; 10 April 2005, 04:24 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

MB, IMHO you are absolutely spot on!

D&C Proved Teal'c and Janet knew about it, and being their friends would undoubtedly have supported them, cos lets face it, they so obviously belong together! Hammond must have known cos of the security footage. I can't see that being a testing he wouldn't want to see!

Threads
                    Spoiler:
                    proved Jacob is a shipper

And it didn't take President Hayes long to catch on did it! And he only read the reports
                    (Edit: OK, so he had it pointed out to him - the old grey matter ain't working so good tonight )

Now the question we're all dying to know - when are tptb gonna get it right????? (Hence the new sig pic - its a page from their scrap book )
                    Last edited by Oma-1; 10 April 2005, 04:38 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                      MB, IMHO you are absolutely spot on!

D&C Proved Teal'c and Janet knew about it, and being their friends would undoubtedly have supported them, cos lets face it, they so obviously belong together! Hammond must have known cos of the security footage. I can't see that being a testing he wouldn't want to see!

Threads
                      Spoiler:
                      proved Jacob is a shipper

And it didn't take President Hayes long to catch on did it! And he only read the reports
                      (Edit: OK, so he had it pointed out to him - the old grey matter ain't working so good tonight )

Now the question we're all dying to know - when are tptb gonna get it right????? (Hence the new sig pic - its a page from their scrap book )
                      Something tells me that Joe Mallozzi is a shipper to..... so what's the plan?

- Letters to the producers?
                      - Petition on-line?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                        Something tells me that Joe Mallozzi is a shipper to..... so what's the plan?

- Letters to the producers?
                        - Petition on-line?
                        Ah ha, I get that impression too

How about we bump off all the anti-shippers .... er, I mean the ones on the show, not other GW users btw...

Let's start with Mr I'maGoa'uldnow Kinsey
                        sigpic

Comment

Does anyone think Harry's a shipper? Do I remember a comment in IGTBK, or was that a cut bit I've heard of? Although, thinking back to Desperate Measures, Harry was pretty to keen to help find Sam, so maybe Harry's a "Sharry" shipper

oh dearie me that was lame *groan* maybe it's bedtime
                          sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in, looks around grins secretly and sneaks out*
                            -you know your crazy right?
                            -...yes
                            -ok just checking

-I'm only as paranoid as the voices in my head say i am.

Me and My Danielbot live in a cabin by the woods...

there's something fishy about our new puppy...

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                              Does anyone think Harry's a shipper? Do I remember a comment in IGTBK, or was that a cut bit I've heard of? Although, thinking back to Desperate Measures, Harry was pretty to keen to help find Sam, so maybe Harry's a "Sharry" shipper

oh dearie me that was lame *groan* maybe it's bedtime
                              Well Oma, it might be SHALLOW for me to say this, but I think most of the characters and PTB are shippers.

It's funny...too bad Harry never gave any indication one way or the other...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                Well Oma, it might be SHALLOW for me to say this, but I think most of the characters and PTB are shippers.

It's funny...too bad Harry never gave any indication one way or the other...
                                [snark] So, if they're all such shippers, how come we've not had any deep and meaningful S/J ship since S4? [/snark]

Are you sure Harry's not a shipper? I mean, nothing gets past Harry - he must know about Sam and Jack!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X