This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAFACAKES!!!

I hope all your dreams come true! Have a great day!!

Comment

((((Shel))))

Dontcha just love JD????

Quite strange...I like a guy who's not thirty years older than me!!!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        I'm feeling kinda artsy today...so I'm making art for all of my fanfics...

Here's the first one...it's quite crappy, but it's for my W.I.P fic - Frozen Treats!

and if you want to read it...click on the fanfic link in my sig!

I'm hungry.

Comment

((((Shel))))

Dontcha just love JD????
          Yes, I do love JD!! Seriously, he is my favourite non-sci fi character on tv at the moment! I just got the S1 dvds of Scrubs, they are fantastic!! And, to keep vaguely on topic, I'm a JD/Elliot shipper!

Quite strange...I like a guy who's not thirty years older than me!!!
          LOL! Well there's always the exception!

That frozen treats pic is really cute!

Comment

Shel

Thankies!!!!

Yup...J/D rocks! I'm thinking of getting season one on DVD...

I'm also beginning to get into CSI: Miami Horatio/Calleigh ship too...

See? ALL the big shows have ship in them!!!!!

NOTE - MICHELLEB is returning to the ship thread on FRIDAY!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, jafacakes!!!

May all your Shipper Dreams come true!!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Happy Birthday, jafacakes!!!

May all your Shipper Dreams come true!!!

once again shamelessly stealing another person's grahphics
                but happy birthday jafacakes.

rosemary
                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  Nell, you could have make it, NJ definitely driving distance from Virginia

Now for some spoilers, although there weren't many, people didn't ask many questions about the show!

I don't remember what did they ask MS, but his answer was related to Ripple Efect, he said that it was a great ep, but he hated it, because... Spoiler for this ep (and OMA this answers your Q in the JM thread)
                  Spoiler:
                  There where several AU briefing room scenes being filmed at the same time, IMO I guess to benefit from the set setup, and IMO I guess that is why we will see Teryl's character, she is alive in AU... Michael hated it because he had to change wardrobe and look for every scene

Regarding Vala.... A lady asked something like when were they going to kill Vala or something like that... peopled starting booooing and CJ asked, let's do a poll, how many of you like Vala and almost all the room raised their hands, then they asked how many of you hate Vala and I think around 10 people raised there hands... then he asked how many of you that HATE Vala are Sam Carter fans and all those how raised there hands before raised them again... so he made a point.

Regarding if Vala will return after ep 6
                  Spoiler:
                  MS said that Vala will return after the midseason, but he said he would not say when...
                  you know-all i have to say about the question that CJ asked about Vala and Sam-
                  Are you kidding me? What a set up. The boys from Vancouver once again missed the point of the complaints. Vala was poorly written. Period. just like they had/have poorly wrote Sam in the last 2 seasons. They refuse to take responsibility for their pitiful efforts and attempt to blame a certain section of the fandom for their poor work
                  Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Yeha...Kawalsky's definitely a shipper...

For those of you who have seen the fantabulous Madagascar...

Remember KAWALSKY THE PENGUIN!!!!!!
                    lol yes suekay fantastic...

((((((((((((((suekay)))))))))))))))))))

sorry bout how you feeling at the moment but you will take the right path and things will work out for you.A in english well done!!

I worked hard to get a sponser so i could do pharmacy technician,but i got pregnant by accident and lost it,but now my 2 girls are in full tome from september i'm back doing it 29 going back to uni,but hey its the way life turns out.i have 2 beautiful girls and now i'm gonna fufil my dream job.

i'm soooo loving the heart on the fishing picture is it real?

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Shel

Thankies!!!!

Yup...J/D rocks! I'm thinking of getting season one on DVD...

I'm also beginning to get into CSI: Miami Horatio/Calleigh ship too...

See? ALL the big shows have ship in them!!!!!

NOTE - MICHELLEB is returning to the ship thread on FRIDAY!!!!!!
                      I don't think I can watch tv shows any more without seeing ship in them!! I mean, I ship for at least 4 couples other than S&J in SG1 alone... not quite to the same extent of course Maybe I'm just a hopeless romantic....

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAFACAKES!!!

Comment

Well...

No university for me...I got even worse results than I was expecting

Advanced higher music - D
                          Higher English - A (the only good result)
                          Higher Business Management - C
                          Modern Studies - Fail

Oh well...off to the job centre I go.
                          ((((((((((((((((((SueKay)))))))))))))))))
                          I've had a really busy day, I wanted to get on sooner to see how you had done but this is the first chance I had...

Its a shame you didn't get what you wanted..are you allowed to have anouther go at them?
                          I'm dreading getting my GCSE results, I get them on 25th

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Okay...I want everyone to list all their ships...past and present!

Past...

Deanna/Will
                            Picard/Beverly

Miles/Keiko
                            Dax/Worf
                            Ezri/Julian
                            Kira/Odo

Janeway/Chakotay
                            Belanna/Tom

Neo/Trinity

Ross/Rachael

Sam/Jack

Beckett and his chair

Horatio/Calleigh

J/D Elliot

And that's all I can think of at this hour!
                            sigpic

Comment

((((Sam))))

You'll do fine...My Standard Grades were brilliant and you're a lot smarter than me...don't fret!

I can't resit my exams...I've left school.
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the Birthday wishes Galaxy, Token, Pittsburghgirl and shelfsc
                                I had a children centered day with a sleepover of 5 (I'm the mug who can't say no ) but on the upside they devoured my fantasticaly chocolaty birthday cake and so saved me puting on another pound. Finished the day in the pub, this time without children, and now have finaly the computer to myself for some shipping (still have hundred of pages to catch up to ) so I'm happy

Comment

Working...
                                X