Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another funny MS/CJ moment, CJ grabbed the camera of a fan and started taking pictures of MS and himself below CJ taking the pic of his mouth.

I have to say, they where both great and hilarious

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
      Hi Shippers....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all:

CONGRATS NELL and BILLIE for your posting milestone

2nd, if you have a chance of going to a CON, please do so... it was my first one and it was so much fun... but my milestone.... meeting Trupi, SugarShaker and Lynn... can you guess who is who

Wow, what a great pic!!! It looks like you had a wonderful time!

I want to meet you too. *whine*
      Unfortunately I live on 'Galaxy Island' with no ship(per) in sight....

Thanks for sharing your experience with us!!!

(((((LOL4JACK, SUGARSHAKER, LYNN, TRUPI)))))

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        what's this pic from?

sally

The pic is from "Lockdown".

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
          Second, Kawalsky says something to him about him and our Sam, and Jack replies angrily, don't remember the exact words--something about Kawalsky's lack of intelligence. Again Jack does not really deny anything.
          Here is the dialogue:

Kawalsky:(....) So you and Sam, you never had a thing in your world, huh?

Jack: Sam is a Major in my world.

Kawalsky: Yeah, I know. It's against regulations, right? You two look pretty good together, let me tell you.

Jack: Kawalsky? During your Special Ops training, in your world, did they cover silence?

*squeee* Love what Jack says...especially when he replies to Kawalsky: "Sam is Major in my world".
          I mean, he could have said "No, why woud I?" or something like that (okay, propably not..Jack is a gentleman).
          So this is the only reason for him why they "never had a thing": because Sam is a Major.
          And that's at the beginning of season 3, so pretty early!!!

And Kawalsky is such a shipper, don't you think?

Comment

Yeha...Kawalsky's definitely a shipper...

For those of you who have seen the fantabulous Madagascar...

Remember KAWALSKY THE PENGUIN!!!!!!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
              More pics... although as I said, my camera was not good enough

Trupi and a Jaffa...

Wonderfull arms, PW making a drumroll effect with the mic when he walked in
              LOL4JACK - I DID see you!!! You were two rows in back of me! We talked!!! I remember you!! My friend and I were talking to a girl who was showing us her binder of pics, and you and I talked about Joe stuff I think!!
              sigpic
              Read about my SGA set visit at My LiveJournal - June 2007

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                Well...

No university for me...I got even worse results than I was expecting

Advanced higher music - D
                Higher English - A (the only good result)
                Higher Business Management - C
                Modern Studies - Fail

Oh well...off to the job centre I go.

((((((((((((((((SUEKAY))))))))))))))))

I'm really sorry to hear that!!!
                I hope you find something else that makes you happy!
                (I'm sure you will!!! )

Comment

Yeha...Kawalsky's definitely a shipper...

For those of you who have seen the fantabulous Madagascar...

Remember KAWALSKY THE PENGUIN!!!!!!

((((((((((sue))))))))))))

I'm so sorry to hear about school! I really don't know what else to say...

And as for Kawalsky the Penguin...who could forget him!!!!

Comment

hey guys
                    thanks for the pics and the nice story about the con...it so makes ma want to go to a con and meet my dear fellow shippers !! If one of you sometime come in Paris or anywhere else in France, keep me posted !! we could have our own con, with a good dvd player and french ice cream (substitute for jello...we guys know what REAL and GOOD food is ) we could still have fun !!

(((((((((((((((((((SueKay))))))))))))))))))
                    sorry to hear about your results...I hope you'll find something you like, but I'm not worried about you. you seem someone very motivated in the things you like.Look what you're doing here. You post so much, you create websites, you are so involved in what you like... You give a 100%... I'm sure you'll find your way in this jungle anyway I wish you good luck !! and keep us posted

Comment

Thanks for all the support guys...I will go to Uni...maybe just not this year tho
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for all the support guys...I will go to Uni...maybe just not this year tho
                        Exactly! Besides, taking a year off might not be too bad.

Comment

((((Suekay))))

Sorry to hear about the results, but good to hear you sounding optimistic. Just Remember everything happens for a reason. My RL really sucks at the mo but am starting to realise that no matter what happens you have to stay positive, or you just end up in a rut! Thats what this place is for, its a happy escape place

INCASE OF EMERGENCY SHIP!!! LOL

Heres a nice new lil fic to put a smile on your face.....enjoy.
                          http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/38/gloss.html

Comment

Okay I have to go on a long train journey tomorrow as work are sending me on a course, and I was gonna take som S/J fic to keep me amused on the way . Problem is I cant decide which one.........aarrggghhh too many! So some one please make a choice for me! The journey is about 3 hrs if that helps .

BTW I kinda like Vala too shes funny in an annoying child kinda way, I love Sam tho, but the two are so different that theres no competion really

Comment

SueKay, sorry to hear you didn't get the results you were hoping for - but there are always other options, glad your keeping positive!! I hope you find something that makes you happy! ((((((((((sueKay))))))))))

On a different note, just gotta say, that is a fine picture of Zach Braff in your sig!!

Comment

I'm feeling kinda artsy today...so I'm making art for all of my fanfics...

Here's the first one...it's quite crappy, but it's for my W.I.P fic - Frozen Treats!

and if you want to read it...click on the fanfic link in my sig!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X