X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    (((Caty)))

BTW - The heart's not a manip...but it may be a message from the guys who did the fx!

(((Trupi)))

My parents are both disabled and as a result the only income we have is basic benefits and my wage...I can't afford to move away...Even if my parents were well...It'd be too dear...I can't aford to go on holiday on the UK let alone move to another country. I'd love to do that but sadly no.

(((suekay)) where is that heart ?? I don't understand what you mean !!!
    Could you post the link here ?

Thank you

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
      I know this was a few pages ago but I'm still catching up

As far as MS and ship, I think he just doesn't like it. He'd probably be an anti-shipper if he was a fan here at GW, or just stick to the general discussion type threads *shrugs*. Which is kinda funny when you think about all the Shau're and Sarah scenes. Although I haven't seen S9 yet, I think of Vala/Daniel as more goofing around than as ship - we'll have to wait and see. Poor MS

Personally, I see ship in everything I'm just a hopeless case

(Edit: This came out as rather flippant and a bit disrespectful - but it wasn't intentional - more pointing out the irony of MS's situation in SG)

I see ship in everthing too although I 'm not sure in NCIS !!!
      There is the banter between Tony and Kate and it's so funny .

but I see big ship in "LOST" plus fascinating story ..nice package

Caty

Comment

Look at the water above the fishy

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=9315
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

This is the closest screen cap I've seen to Mala's pic. I think she may have tweaked the spray a little, and put it in a diff pic of S/J (who are sitting much closer together ). Very subtle and very clever.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...ius2x2479.html
          sigpic

Comment

((((((OMA, Caty))))))))

We are a bunch of hopelessly romantics... and therfore see ship everywhere even in impossible relations...

My fav movies when I was younger were Pretty Women and Dirty Dancing... , so it's logical that I saw ship between Sam and Jack

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

I see double heart with the reflexion hey

I bet nobody knew the water would do that or the fish ..little fish knows best

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                ((((((OMA, Caty))))))))

We are a bunch of hopelessly romantics... and therfore see ship everywhere even in impossible relations...

My fav movies when I was younger were Pretty Women and Dirty Dancing... , so it's logical that I saw ship between Sam and Jack

I love ship in any good clever series It makes the show so much more appealling and true to human nature . Ship is beautiful when nicely done .
                Lost is perfect for that because there is more than one ship to keep you entertain with the great storyline
                and what a great original adventure story that is

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  ((((((OMA, Caty))))))))

I loved them too Skipping ahead a few years was While You Were Sleeping. Little did I realise that I'd have to relive the emotions of that movie in Stargate - but this time over 2 seasons rather than 2 hours I mean what are the odds?
                  Spoiler:
                  Jack in stasis - Sam with - Sam supposedly marrying - then finally with Jack
                  . OK so its the movie storyline in reverse, but you get the idea
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
                    Indeed!

MS and CJ autographs and they were both very nice. Had a good chat with CJ about my daughter.

I was only there for 24 hours as my hubby had to look after our 2 little girls so I met all of the guests (Don Davis, Gary Jones, Alexis Cruz and of course, Peter Williams) but didn't ask for their autographs as it seemed rude - got pics though :-) )
                    I just wanted to thank you guys for posting the pics and telling us all about the con. It sounds like you all had a wonderful time.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you...I should be okay...I've seen a clearance course at University I'd like to do.

Anyhow...

Isn't anyone going to notice the

THREADS FISHY LOVE-HEART - Look at the piccy gatebee posted!
                      That picture is a Mala manip. She placed Sam and Jack closer together, and added the heart-shaped droplets of water.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                        Good morning everyone-please if you have a second, pop onto the Apophis thread and leave a message to Peter or tells us about your favorite Apophis episode. Lol4Jack and I are trying to keep the thread on the first page so if Peter drops by he will see it quickly. We gave him the address and he said he would drop by when time permitted. We work so it's difficult for us to keep updating the thread so it stays on the front page. We will be back later with more NJ con. photo. Thanks
                        I look forward to seeing more of your con pics. Thanks for posting them for us.
                        sigpic

Comment

This is the closest screen cap I've seen to Mala's pic. I think she may have tweaked the spray a little, and put it in a diff pic of S/J (who are sitting much closer together ). Very subtle and very clever.

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s8/8...ius2x2479.html
                          how awesome would it have been if that was the actual picture from the ep?
                          shio-ship-hoooray!!
                          sigpic
                          http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                          http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            I agree Token.If I was an Actor I would want to do Action/Adventure a little Comedy and Ship as well.I cannot imagine Movies like StarWars and the Matrix without the Ship.IMO SciFi needs Ship to bring everything together.Regarding the ratings anyone else find it strange SG-1 has the same ratings as last week? I also see Atlantis is down this Year in the ratings.I think these Show needs to work on having a great first episode to start to the Season so you build momentum.I always liked the Cliffhanger ending so you really look forward to the first episode of the new Season.I do not watch Atlantis but it seems that TPTB of both Shows are waiting too long to get on with the Action.These Shows really need to try to put 2 great episodes together to keep the Fans interested.
                            Your right, ses. Writers do understand the need for "ship" in movies. You could be in the most intense alien battle scene with explosions going off everywhere and bodies laying around AND the main character will suddenly kiss the woman he just met before the aliens attacked.

Token ~

Comment

I know this was a few pages ago but I'm still catching up

As far as MS and ship, I think he just doesn't like it. He'd probably be an anti-shipper if he was a fan here at GW, or just stick to the general discussion type threads *shrugs*. Which is kinda funny when you think about all the Shau're and Sarah scenes. Although I haven't seen S9 yet, I think of Vala/Daniel as more goofing around than as ship - we'll have to wait and see. Poor MS

Personally, I see ship in everything I'm just a hopeless case

(Edit: This came out as rather flippant and a bit disrespectful - but it wasn't intentional - more pointing out the irony of MS's situation in SG)
                              I can understand if he doesn't like it. That's fine. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. However, being in the "entertainment industry" I would think it would be beneficial to actors to understand that most people do enjoy romance/physicality between characters. What genre of entertainment doesn't have that?? Even comedy is usually banter about relationships i.e. Daniel/Vala. I enjoy the banter between Daniel and Vala FAR MORE than actually seeing them romantic!! I think I would start if they were to get serious. (sorry about the spew A little glass cleaner and it's all better. )

Token ~

Comment

More pics... although as I said, my camera was not good enough

Trupi and a Jaffa...

Wonderfull arms, PW making a drumroll effect with the mic when he walked in

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Working...
                                X