This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trupi
    Guys a OT! Lynn and myself might be on the Conan O'Brien show 12:30, August 10. We were interviewed for the show but we could possibly be cut out. But if you are up tomorrow night-watch and wave at your shipper friends!
    This is getting better and better! You gals rock!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
      Rogue, I agree with you, I like Vala, but I don't like so many sexual jokes or references.

I think Vala could be a really nice and funny character and I love how crazy she is driving Daniel Jackson.

I miss Sam, a lot and I don't think that Vala is replacing Sam or that Sam should feel threatened by Vala, TPTB wanted a female character while AT was out and that was it...

Now, I don't remeber if it was Trupi, Lynn or SS that mentioned that it would be great to have Vala, Jack and Sam in a same ep and Vala getting all over Jack, it would be AMAZING and FUN to have Sam's reaction

Fanfic writers.... there is an idea
      That was me

BTW - even though MS doesn't really seem to like the concept of ship he certainly stressed that he loves acting opposite Claudia Black and seems to be enjoying that storyline

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
        If my hubby can get our media computer working one day I'll be able to post mine :-(

A fun time was had by all and I would recommend it to anyone who is able to attend a con - ship or no ship!
        Hi, Lynn!!! I'm looking forward to more pics!! Any autographs??
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          Cathain,
          Rod Stewart has 3 CD's of the American Classics! The genre is from an era that RDA/Jack would have heard his parents playing. These standards are quite timeless when it comes to romance. Nice dance tunes!! I bet Sam would just melt in his arms in any one of these!
          Thanks Nell! I think those CDs are some where in the house...I'll have to search them down and see if I can't pull some inspiration!

Comment

Good night!!! Tomorrow's a long day for me and I want to read a little more of "What Will It Take" before I fall asleep!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Welcome back!

Thanks nice to be back

Guys a OT! Lynn and myself might be on the Conan O'Brien show 12:30, August 10. We were interviewed for the show but we could possibly be cut out. But if you are up tomorrow night-watch and wave at your shipper friends!
              That reminds me of what they did to the poor star wars fans on 10th year special hope they were nicer to you

Comment

(((((((((Dipsofjazz, galaxy, and Token))))))))) Thanks for posting pics to go along with my "mini-ship moments!"

I saw Singularity tonight, too...SQUEE! when he calls her "Sam" over the intercom, wondering if she's still alive. I also liked the way he tried to get Sam to let him take Cassie down the elevator...but he gave in to Sam's wishes. Very sensitive of him, IMO.

Now, maybe you guys can help me with a ship scene I haven't been able to identify! I'm fairly sure Jonas is in it. They are in a prison cell, and something has made Sam very sick/feverish. When they find an escape route, Jack rushes back in and picks her up...VERY gently...and carries her out. What ep. is this from???

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                  (((((((((Dipsofjazz, galaxy, and Token))))))))) Thanks for posting pics to go along with my "mini-ship moments!"

I saw Singularity tonight, too...SQUEE! when he calls her "Sam" over the intercom, wondering if she's still alive. I also liked the way he tried to get Sam to let him take Cassie down the elevator...but he gave in to Sam's wishes. Very sensitive of him, IMO.

Now, maybe you guys can help me with a ship scene I haven't been able to identify! I'm fairly sure Jonas is in it. They are in a prison cell, and something has made Sam very sick/feverish. When they find an escape route, Jack rushes back in and picks her up...VERY gently...and carries her out. What ep. is this from???
                  Metamorphosis
                  Last edited by LOL4JACK; 08 August 2005, 07:57 PM. Reason: Spelling :)

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                  Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                  Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                    Hi, Lynn!!! I'm looking forward to more pics!! Any autographs??
                    Indeed!

MS and CJ autographs and they were both very nice. Had a good chat with CJ about my daughter.

I was only there for 24 hours as my hubby had to look after our 2 little girls so I met all of the guests (Don Davis, Gary Jones, Alexis Cruz and of course, Peter Williams) but didn't ask for their autographs as it seemed rude - got pics though :-) )

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                      I love it when Sam gets all tongue tied and nervous when asked about Jack. Very shippy moments! The scene from heroes is a classic!!

Quote taken from S7 Heroes episode transcript here on GW.
                      Spoiler:

BREGMAN: How do you feel about Colonel O'Neill?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...heroes_sam.jpg

CARTER: ah ... *Smiles* ... He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest, quite self effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he really is. Bottom line: He's an incredibly strong leader who's given more of himself for this program than anyone has given for ... *thinks* well ... anything I can imagine.

BREGMAN: You spend a lot of time together outside of work?

CARTER: err ... we don't get much time outside of work. When we do our personal interests are little different .

BREGMAN: did you ever hear the expression: opposites attract.

CARTER: *smiles* we have a very professional relationship

BREGMAN: Really? Do you ... Professional? After everything you've been through ... You must of ... maybe if it's not too much to say ... faced death together.

CARTER: Yeah ... not unlike countless Military personnel through out the years ... look I won't deny there's not a bond between us ... Daniel and Teal'c are also like family to me. Colonel is first and foremost my superior officer. Even if there was potential for something more ... and I'm not saying that there is err ... our military positions, and the very nature of our jobs wouldn't allow for it. *swallows, kinda nods. Definitely nervous.

Love it! She's so nervous it's great!!

And as for Jack, the only moment i could think of where Jack gets a bit nervous is in CJ S8

Quote taken from S8 Citizen Joe episode transcript GW
                      Spoiler:

S.G.C. INFIRMARY. Joe is sitting on the side of a bed having some blood taken as Jack stands nearby.

JOE: Between you and me, I totally see the analogy -- Burns as Goa'uld.

O'NEILL: Thank you!

JOE: And don't worry -- I won't say a word about your feelings for ... squeeeeee!!

(At that moment Sam walks in. Jack raises a finger to Joe warningly. Joe jumps off the bed and holds out his hand to Sam. She takes it.)

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/CJ.jpg

JOE: This is such an honour. I don't know how to thank you for all you've done for our planet. There are not enough words!

CARTER (cautiously): It's nice to meet you too. (She looks at Jack.)

O'NEILL: Joe Spencer.

JOE: I was particularly impressed with the time you blew up that sun.

CARTER: Well, thank you! I had a bit of help.

JOE: And as far as this whole Pete Shanahan thing goes ...

(Jack claps his hand onto Joe's shoulder to stop him....)

Great scenes!!
                      I don't know if I'd call it nervous but there are two scenes in Point of View.

One, AU Sam says to Jack about our Sam, "You don't think of her in that way, do you?" and Jack says nothing and doesn't look at AU Sam, but you can tell he has thought of her "in that way."

Second, Kawalsky says something to him about him and our Sam, and Jack replies angrily, don't remember the exact words--something about Kawalsky's lack of intelligence. Again Jack does not really deny anything.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        LOL4JACK!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a clue who's who...tell me because I'm going to bed in a minute!

Thanks for all the good wishes with my results...I already know I've not done well...I just hope I've passed English!
                        Yes, all the best to you.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                          Hi Shippers....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all:

CONGRATS NELL and BILLIE for your posting milestone

2nd, if you have a chance of going to a CON, please do so... it was my first one and it was so much fun... but my milestone.... meeting Trupi, SugarShaker and Lynn... can you guess who is who

Thanks LOL4JACK!!!! Great photo! Going to a con is obviously a very cheery experience!! Always fun to put faces to 'names', well nearly as you need to tell us whos who! (sorry if you have already done that as i haven't read any further yet!!)

Comment

Gotta shoot off to work. Have a great day and special shipper luck and hugs to sueKay for the exam results. We are all rooting for you girl!!

((((sueKay))))

See you all later!

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                              Archimedes3.14 - You asked for Vid sites so here's a couple for you to check out.

Caty's vids are mainly shippy angsty and some funny ones

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/StargateSG1.html

HoodatWhatsit has done some great vids, I really like Live on The Moon and Born an A*****e. THe Promise is the best imho

http://www.hoodatlair.com/musicvids.htm

SNY does great vids too but I've lost the link to the site. Can anyone help??

Caty's alone should keep you going for at least a month

Thanks for the video links Oma So many videos to watch I went to hoodatlair.com and watched The Promise, Another Sun, and The Rose. Great videos.

Caty I went to your website ,and dear goodness you have a lot of videos, but how do I download them to watch?

Oh and thank you florence for your links. It's a good thing I have some free time on my hands at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
                                Indeed!

MS and CJ autographs and they were both very nice. Had a good chat with CJ about my daughter.

I was only there for 24 hours as my hubby had to look after our 2 little girls so I met all of the guests (Don Davis, Gary Jones, Alexis Cruz and of course, Peter Williams) but didn't ask for their autographs as it seemed rude - got pics though :-) )
                                Isn't Don Davis one of the funniest and nicest people on the planet?

Comment

Working...
                                X