This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    *ahem* Would this mean you will be finishing the series??

BTW... You could PM her as well.
    Well I plan to! And good idea with the PM - I didn't even think about it.

With "Dance" - well I'm working on the final chapter of my "Major" series now, I'm stuck at the moment and I'm hoping fans will be able to help me out, anyway also on my list to get done, "Dance" and "Someone to Watch Over Me"!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      Came back from the NJ convention last night.. Had a great time with LoL4Jack, Sugarshaker and Lynn. Lynn, Lol4Jack spent time ( 5hours) with Peter Williams-What a great Guy! Never will look at Apophis the same way! We need to start a thread to get Peter back to Stargate. Great to the fans and a gentleman and scholar. Alexis Cruz is adorable (has great dimples) lots of fun and teaching. Don-what can I say-lovely. Sat around and talked to anyone who came up to him. He said RDA will be back but first he wants to not only spend time with his daughter but wants to do chariable work UNICEP etc. Don is coming back for two episodes this season. Nothing really said about up coming scripts or AT coming back and how her character will be portraited. Michael and Chris together are a Hoot! They watched each other's backs and were really great with the fans. Gary Jones told some very funny stories. Lol4Jack will put some pictures on when she gets a chance. Got to go to work. Talk later!
      Question: Was Don talking about RDA being back for more than the two episodes this Season or future Seasons?? How certain was Don? Any further details?? I would think this would be exciting news.

I'm so glad you guys got to have a GREAT time!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
        you guys look so cool .... now who is who please
        In this pic Lynn, myself and Trupi and in the previous pic, Trupi, myself and SS

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
          Well I plan to! And good idea with the PM - I didn't even think about it.

With "Dance" - well I'm working on the final chapter of my "Major" series now, I'm stuck at the moment and I'm hoping fans will be able to help me out, anyway also on my list to get done, "Dance" and "Someone to Watch Over Me"!
          Good! I will continue to beg if need be! I usually stay FAR, FAR away from "Works in Progress". I can't stand the suspense nor the possibility of it not being finished. However, I got totally and completely "sucked in" to "May I have this Dance", and I'm *cough* patiently *cough* waiting to know what will become of those lessons.

Token ~

Comment

GREAT PICS!!!!!

You all look great!!!!

Cathain - have you thought more about your 'timeshare' idea yet???

I know others are bugging you, but this one's got me intrigued!

And before I go...I refound a site of my childhood...and gate-ified it! (and yes that is a word )

So I present a Sam Doll!

I'll be doing the rest of SG1 and some other folk soon!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I swear Token I do plan to continue. Any songs you want to suggest?

Sue - I'm trying to keep up with "Time Share" and no one bugs me, it keeps me going actually!! And any ideas you have please share! And I love the doll!!!

Comment

I do not have many pictures, my camera... sucks... but this is one of my favorites...

There where 2 guys dressed as Jaffas, they won the costume competition, CJ was answering questions when he suddenly spotted them at the back of the room and said OMG... I can't believe it and went straight to the back of the room people were crazy about pics and he started posing with them, finally he decided to bring them to the stage and possed for pics... MS said, well, I'll just get into the pose when Jaffas are around and he kneeled on the floor like he had been captured believe me it was funny...

I have to say, I've heard many things about CJ, how adorable he is, but never heard anything about MS and I'm not a big fan of DJ, but he was great, he was nice and funny and approachable.

He was also asked about why is Daniel Jackson talking so fast and he said it was not his fault the writers are writing this amazingly long dialogue and specially for the 3 part opener they had many things to say and not enough time, so he would say his lines and then they would ask him to say them again but quicker due to time...

He was also asked about the ship... Daniel/Vala ship and/or Daniel/Anybody else... also was asked if there would be a kiss and he said
                Spoiler:
                NO!
                but basically he is against ship, he says Stargate is an action and adventure show and that is how he sees it.

Token, Trupi could be able to answer your Q, she was talking to Don

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                  Question: Was Don talking about RDA being back for more than the two episodes this Season or future Seasons?? How certain was Don? Any further details?? I would think this would be exciting news.

I'm so glad you guys got to have a GREAT time!!
                  Adam who runs Creation convention and Don both said that RDA will be back for future episodes. However, when, how many and what season? Don did say that RDA wanted to do some charitable work and was one of the main reason (beside being with his daughter) for not staying on SG-1. It was not a money issue, in fact Gary Jones said they offered him a indecent amount of money which he refused.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                    In this pic Lynn, myself and Trupi and in the previous pic, Trupi, myself and SS

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...9/DSC00883.jpg
                    thank you . .... you guys look so happy ....makes me feel happy too. I have never been to a con. In fact have never met in person anyone that is a SG1/GW

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      GREAT PICS!!!!!

You all look great!!!!

Cathain - have you thought more about your 'timeshare' idea yet???

I know others are bugging you, but this one's got me intrigued!

And before I go...I refound a site of my childhood...and gate-ified it! (and yes that is a word )

So I present a Sam Doll!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2.../candysam2.jpg

I'll be doing the rest of SG1 and some other folk soon!
                      SueKay very lovely doll ... can you do a Sam and Jack wedding doll or maybe just dating for starters

Comment

Adam who runs Creation convention and Don both said that RDA will be back for future episodes. However, when, how many and what season? Don did say that RDA wanted to do some charitable work and was one of the main reason (beside being with his daughter) for not staying on SG-1. It was not a money issue, in fact Gary Jones said they offered him a indecent amount of money which he refused.
                        wow that is so nice to hear that RDA will come back. The Sam and Jack ship will be saved after all. S9 finally ala JAG.

pic by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                          Nell, you could have make it, NJ definitely driving distance from Virginia
                          That would be a, yes!!! **slaps self silly on forehead**

Now for some spoilers, although there weren't many, people didn't ask many questions about the show!

I don't remember what did they ask MS, but his answer was related to Ripple Efect, he said that it was a great ep, but he hated it, because... Spoiler for this ep (and OMA this answers your Q in the JM thread)
                          Spoiler:
                          There where several AU briefing room scenes being filmed at the same time, IMO I guess to benefit from the set setup, and IMO I guess that is why we will see Teryl's character, she is alive in AU... Michael hated it because he had to change wardrobe and look for every scene
                          Thanks for using the spoiler tags. I've recently decided to be spoiler-lite!! My theory is that I was spoiler-free for Season 8 and so the bones TPTB threw at us were nice little surprises. Remember, I'm easy to please **looks both ways for MadGater**Although for those of you who were gobbling up spoilers weren't you surprised by Threads and Moebius???

Regarding Vala.... A lady asked something like when were they going to kill Vala or something like that... peopled starting booooing and CJ asked, let's do a poll, how many of you like Vala and almost all the room raised their hands, then they asked how many of you hate Vala and I think around 10 people raised there hands... then he asked how many of you that HATE Vala are Sam Carter fans and all those how raised there hands before raised them again... so he made a point.

Regarding if Vala will return after ep 6
                          Spoiler:
                          MS said that Vala will return after the midseason, but he said he would not say when...
                          Well, so the Sam and Jack Shippers were in a minority??
                          sigpic

Comment

what's this pic from?

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

(((trupi))) Thanks for answering!!! I just hope that when he comes back he is the Jack we have all loved these many years not the Jack of Season 8 and two ep Season 9. I'm glad to know RDA is not about the money. That is hard to say about the world nowadays.

Here's hoping for Sam and Jack ship!!!!! If he does come back, I would like the ship to continue to build and not be already
                              Spoiler:
                              married

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                (((((((WYNTER))))))))

We don't see enough of you here...please try and pop in more often!!!!

Well folks...tommorrow's the most important day of my life...seriously...

My exam results are in tomorrow morning...and they'll decide whether ot not I go to University...

...and I'm not confident.

Night Night!!!
                                ((((sueKay))))
                                My thoughts are with you. Wishing you luck tomorrow!
                                In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                                so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                                Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                                Hic Comitas Regit
                                Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

Working...
                                X