This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to catch up on the pages of posts I missed while we were away a few days at the beach.

Love the looking back at shippy scenes.

Don't worry, sueKay--I'm sure you'll get good exam results. ((((sueKay))))

Take care, everyone.
    -girlgater

Comment

By the way, I watched Singularity earlier tonight and absolutely love the part when Jack is frantic about Sam and calls her by name. It's so endearing (and outside the military protcol). How many other times has he called her Sam? I can't remember.
      -girlgater

Comment

Hi Shippers....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all:

CONGRATS NELL and BILLIE for your posting milestone

2nd, if you have a chance of going to a CON, please do so... it was my first one and it was so much fun... but my milestone.... meeting Trupi, SugarShaker and Lynn... can you guess who is who

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

First of all:

2nd, if you have a chance of going to a CON, please do so... it was my first one and it was so much fun... but my milestone.... meeting Trupi, SugarShaker and Lynn... can you guess who is who

That's great! Went on the Apophis line already. Did you take any pictures with Peter? I don't remember. Thanks Carolina-I hope your drive was fast yesterday. We hit no traffic-TG.
          sigpic

Comment

LOL4JACK!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have a clue who's who...tell me because I'm going to bed in a minute!

Thanks for all the good wishes with my results...I already know I've not done well...I just hope I've passed English!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              (((((((WYNTER))))))))

We don't see enough of you here...please try and pop in more often!!!!

Well folks...tommorrow's the most important day of my life...seriously...

My exam results are in tomorrow morning...and they'll decide whether ot not I go to University...

...and I'm not confident.

Night Night!!!
              ((((((((sue))))))))

You'll do great girl! You've got all of us on your side!

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                By the way, I watched Singularity earlier tonight and absolutely love the part when Jack is frantic about Sam and calls her by name. It's so endearing (and outside the military protcol). How many other times has he called her Sam? I can't remember.
                Hmmm... Good Question!

{Flipping through the mental shippers rolodex}

There was a Sam in ITLOD, after she's attacked by the bounty hunter.

Someone pointed out earlier a Sam in Fire&Water when she and Teal'c arrive at Jack's house for Daniel's wake. (Oh, and another shippy moment I loved from that ep is when Sam has that flashback at Daniels and Jack rushes to her and grabs her... Shippy Squee!)

He called AU Sam "Sam" in POV, but that doesn't quite count.

Hmmm...

{Flipping through the rolodex again}

The next was in season seven!
                Spoiler:
                Umm... I don't think there were any other Sam's escaping Jack's lips until Sam's hallucination in Grace. It doesn't count either, because it was HallucinationJack! that drawled out that oh-so-sexy "Samantha"...

I don't remember any in between, but I could be wrong. I haven't gone through all the transcripts or DVD's in a while...

And while we're on the subject, Sam's called Jack by his given name very few times. First I can recall is in Solitudes, though she's pretending to be Sarah, so it almost kills the effect.

Then again in ITLOD. This one is also subject to debate--was it really Sam or was it Jolinar trying to manipulate Jack? I choose to believe it was really Sam, especially after reading the interview quote from AT where she stated that she was playing it as though it were really Sam. That seals it for me. She who creates the character knows better than anyone who was begging him for help!

Again, a big gap until the next time "Jack" slips past her lips.
                Spoiler:
                In fact, she didn't even have the guts to say it to her halucinatory Jack... she managed to avoid it even then! It wasn't until he almost died following the second Ancient Download that she pulled the last ace out of her sleeve to try and keep Jack fighting for life.

I'm sure I've missed a "Sam" or "Jack" somewhere in there, but I can't for the life of me recall any others!

Ahh, the shippy memories...

Sam & Jack
                Are
                Together Forever!!!
                Last edited by BrenRen; 08 August 2005, 04:45 PM. Reason: I'm a dork and forgot to spoiler the season seven stuff!
                Love and hot fudge,
                Bren Ren
                ~
                My stories!
                ~

sigpic

Comment

First of all:

Thanks!!! Don't make me guess! You gals look high on SG-1 celebrity vibes!!! You all look sooooo happy together! This gives me the interest to meet up with Shipper Friends if a con ever comes in my area/state/region/country!!! Within driving distance, definitely!! Well, if RDA is there, mmmmm, OK, I'll splurge for airfare!!! Do you have more pics???
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                    Calling all of the shipper family to visit the new "Apophis/Peter Williams Appreciation and Thunk Thread". Peter proved at the convention that he loves his fans and now its up to us to show our approval of the job, Peter did bringing the bad guy we love to hate-Apophis to SG-1. So, LoL4Jack has started the thread, to prove to Peter, that his fans have not forgotten him and want him back. So just take a few minutes and send your love Peter's way.
                    (((((trupi, LOL4JACK, Sugarshaker, Lynn)))))

Thanks for sharing your con adventures with us!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                      <snip>
                      Children of the Gods: LOVE the breifing room scene, especially the part where Jack says, "Captain, I don't have a problem with your being a woman. I LIKE women." The way he says it, and the way he LOOKS at her when he says it (as if he could eat her alive right there!) are totally squee-worthy! IMO, this is the moment that kick-started the ship. S&J were almost never more than a foot apart for the rest of the ep....or the entire series, for that matter.
                      Here is a pic we don't often see from CotG.

Fire and Water: Lots of shippy moments, but did anyone catch Jack's greeting when Sam and Teal'c show up for Daniel's wake? "Sam, Teal'c, glad you could make it." HE CALLED HER SAM! HELLO!
                      *sigh*

<snip>
                      Message in a Bottle: Sam is the first to RUN to Jack's side when the device pins him to the wall. Of course, the shippiest moment is when she holds his hand, knowing they might not be able to save him.

<snip>
                      Enemy Mine: Not a S/J-heavy ep. at all, but the infirmary scene is cute: Jack is all grumpy and snappish with the nurse, and then Sam walks in and asks him how he's doing. Not only does he change his tone, he VISIBLY softens.

I'm sure I'll think of more, but in the meantime, I'll leave you with this general observation:

Notice that in every single hug scene, it's never just a simple hug but more of a snuggle, whether it's Jack's head in Sam's neck, his hand on the back of her head, his arms giving her a squeeze. It's always very loving, always a "way-more-than-friends" type of hug...fantastically shippy!
                      Yes! Absolutely!!

Token ~

Comment

First of all:

you guys look so cool .... now who is who please

Comment

Nell, you could have make it, NJ definitely driving distance from Virginia

Now for some spoilers, although there weren't many, people didn't ask many questions about the show!

I don't remember what did they ask MS, but his answer was related to Ripple Efect, he said that it was a great ep, but he hated it, because... Spoiler for this ep (and OMA this answers your Q in the JM thread)
                          Spoiler:
                          There where several AU briefing room scenes being filmed at the same time, IMO I guess to benefit from the set setup, and IMO I guess that is why we will see Teryl's character, she is alive in AU... Michael hated it because he had to change wardrobe and look for every scene

Regarding Vala.... A lady asked something like when were they going to kill Vala or something like that... peopled starting booooing and CJ asked, let's do a poll, how many of you like Vala and almost all the room raised their hands, then they asked how many of you hate Vala and I think around 10 people raised there hands... then he asked how many of you that HATE Vala are Sam Carter fans and all those how raised there hands before raised them again... so he made a point.

Regarding if Vala will return after ep 6
                          Spoiler:
                          MS said that Vala will return after the midseason, but he said he would not say when...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                            Hi everyone!

I was just wondering how could I get ahold of Mala50? I wanted to ask her if I could use this picture from Ship Day for my "May I Have This Dance?" series.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2..._n/SJDance.jpg
                            *ahem* Would this mean you will be finishing the series??

BTW... You could PM her as well.

Token ~

Comment

I'll need to look out the con piccies of myself, Astro and Mishy again!!!!

I've been to three conventions - 2 trek and one Stargate...

...here's who I've met...

Star Trek - Nichelle Nichols
                              Star Trek TNG - Dwight Schultz (also 'The Gamekeeper' and OC the A Team!)
                              Star Trek DS9 - Chase Masterson (Leeta - Rom's wife)
                              - Nicole DeBoer (Also from the Dead Zone)
                              Star Trek Voyager - Robert Duncan McNeill (thunk!)
                              - Ethan Phillips (such a sweet man!)
                              Star Trek behind-the-scenes - Lolita Fatjo and Richard Arnold

Stargate SG1 - Teryl Rothery (I met someone I'm taller than!!!!)
                              Stargate Atlantis - Paul McGillion (thunk!)

Misc - Ronny Cox and his son (He is such a nice person...nothing like Kinsey!)
                              - Michael Sheard - Star Wars, Dr Who

But most importantly...

GATEWORLDERS - Astronomicalchick, Bru'tak, X Man, The Creeping Spleen, Mishy Mo (well we are RL best friends!)...and I also recognised Indiana, but missed meeting Scottishshipper!

Night all!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                                you guys look so cool .... now who is who please
                                Me (trupi) LoL4Jack and Sugarshaker. Lynn was busy talking to Peter about their kids. However, we all toke a picture with Michael and Chris which we will post as soon as we get it back. Please post at the Apophis thread! Thanks
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X