Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of good points. I agree that focusing on all the good moments will make everyone feel better in the end. As for when Jacob first realized/became a shipper (hee!) I think that's hard to pinpoint for certain. Part of why I loved the banter between Jacob and Jack in Enemies in my above post is that it always felt like a bit of father/son dynamic......perhaps future father/son-in-law dynamic....
    And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
    Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
    Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
    Daniel: Oh! You see?
    Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
      I've decided that in order to truly enjoy Sam and Jack's new relationship, I have to purge myself of the ill feelings I have regarding season seven/eight and Pete. I tried to look at things through Jack's eyes and how he managed to deal with things for so long. I'm not 100% there yet, but I think I'm on my way. This is what my shippy heart came up with to push all those bad feelings aside and start believing again.

Her Future

P.S You'll have to forgive me ... I know I'm not a poet but it's all I had to work with.

ForeverSG1(Kat)
      BRILLIANT! I loved it! I was like "AWWWWW" The whole time! Then at the end I was like "heheheheh, SO true!!!!" Rubbing hands together evilly. Sucks to be Potato!!!
      The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
      |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

A lot of good points. I agree that focusing on all the good moments will make everyone feel better in the end. As for when Jacob first realized/became a shipper (hee!) I think that's hard to pinpoint for certain. Part of why I loved the banter between Jacob and Jack in Enemies in my above post is that it always felt like a bit of father/son dynamic......perhaps future father/son-in-law dynamic....
        Don't forget the fact that Jacob always let Jack call him 'Dad' but when it came to Pete~cringe~ Jacob was all 'you7 actually have to marry my daughter first" GO JACOB!!~fighting back tears~I really do miss that guy.....

Comment

That's great! I really like the poem And the background is lovely. Two thumbs up
          sigpic

Comment

And to continue my earlier rant:
            They had better not give us that "it will upset the other shippers if we put Sam and Jack together", because, I , for one, was COMPLETELY against the Pete/Sam thing and I know many more were.

I do believe I am pretty much over the whole kill Pete thing, because he's gone now, but it sure was fun hating him...

GREAT poem by the way!

Comment

Well, bye all, will talk to you all next week!

Comment

Originally posted by badmedicinesg1
                Don't forget the fact that Jacob always let Jack call him 'Dad' but when it came to Pete~cringe~ Jacob was all 'you7 actually have to marry my daughter first" GO JACOB!!~fighting back tears~I really do miss that guy.....
                *blinks* When did Jack call Jacob Dad??
                And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                Daniel: Oh! You see?
                Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                  Brain is completely blank! I know Jack's called Jacob "dad" at least twice, but I can't remember any of the ep names
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                    just for the fun of it. But Jack really liked Jacob. You could really tell that Jack had respect for Jacob and that he was willing to become a Tok'ra !! Plus it is the man who is the father of Sam so why else you think

Sorry that I can't post much but I have wayyyyyy to much homework !!
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                      Brain is completely blank! I know Jack's called Jacob "dad" at least twice, but I can't remember any of the ep names
                      Well I know he referred to him as DAD in JOLINAR'S MEMORIES.

At the very beginning when the Stargate was engaging...the iris shuts. Jack and Sam walk into the Control room.
                      SAM: What’s up?
                      GATE TECHNICIAN: Receiving GDO transmission, sir. It’s the Tok’ra.
                      JACK: Open the iris. Maybe it’s Dad.
                      Last edited by Uber; 10 April 2005, 01:53 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                        Another time is in the episode SETH.

Sam and Jack et al in ATF tent... Sam is working on the earpiece to set the electical charge and looking through a microscope at the device.
                        JACK: Carter?
                        SAM: It'll work, sir, assuming Dad's right.
                        O'NEILL: (to Jacob) Dad?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Okay...I think it was season five that Jack called Jacob dad...goes off to look for quote.

Oh! Wait...I think it was in season three....

hang on...

Dammit...I can't find it!

Here's a good wee snippet though!

JACOB: Welcome to Revanna.

CARTER: Hi Dad.

JACOB: It's good to see you Sam. Jack, how are you?

O'NEILL: Kinda curious.

A reference to Jacob as Dad

Sam and Jack are at the top of the corridor, getting in as much air as the can, the water's rapidly rising.

JACK: Your dad's cutting it a little clo ---

Still no luck...I'll keep looking
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

UBER - I was SURE it was Seth...I read that transcript and missed it!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hee hee...I made this up for Jack

Jack O'Neill
                              J is for jackass
                              A is for adorable
                              C is for cuddleable
                              K is for kickass
                              O is for oh so HOT
                              N is for naughty but nice
                              E is for eeeeeeeevil
                              i is for idiosycrasies...he's full of them!
                              L is for lovely
                              L is for lick...I mean...likeable
                              sigpic

Comment

Samantha Carter

S is for Sexy
                                A is for Amazing
                                M is for Maternal
                                A is for Air force brat
                                N is for Nutcase
                                T is for Team player
                                H is for Hippie
                                A is for ANIMAL
                                C is for Cute
                                A is for Aggression
                                R is for Romantic
                                T is for True Love
                                E is for Egghead
                                R is for Racer
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X