Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

galaxy I though from the first Sg-1 episode the Sam character was special.I think Sam and Trinity from Matrix are very alike.There both Beautiful and strong characters and I never though of Trinity as Neo's Girlfriend.I always though the Neo and Trinity Ship added to the characters and the Movie.I never think 2 great character with great Chemistry should not get together because it has been done before.That means nothing.If it's right it's right.If the Chemistry is not there then the characters should not be together.These TV Shows need to stop complicating the Ship and let Chemistry decide.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      I've watched Stargate from the very first episode, and was instantly a "shipper". This happened many years before I became part of the online fan community. I have always seen the ship. I don't need to hear anyone else's opinions to form my own. I love the ship....end of story. If anyone else doesn't agree with me, I really don't care!
      The wonderful thing about being online and coming to Gateworld is that I found like-minded people, and found my "happy place" here in the shipper thread. I also discovered that some people didn't see the ship! "How could this be", I thought. I read their posts and shake my head a lot. I look around the whole forum and read many posts I agree and disagree with, but none of them...not one...will ever change my mind about my views on the show. (just as my views will probably never change them.)
      Um...I seem to be rambling a wee bit now, so....Sam and Jack together, forever!
      In the words of DJ that happens to be (exactly) how I feel about it! me too DipsofJazz, Sam and Jack Always no matter what happens in RL

Comment

It may also save Time.Instead of waiting for the
        Spoiler:
        first Kiss and I Love You we get to see Sam and Jack as a couple right from the start.It will leave Time for seeing Sam and Jack in a relationship and we can get on with the adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          I love that scene too. He even touches her...

YAY! Pics!!!
          Here are two more from that scene:

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
            Great pics. There's also this one...

sigpic

Comment

No surprise at all Rogue.I think I can wait a little longer as long as it is done well and not as a rush Job.If
              Spoiler:
              Daniel and Vala can take there time and have an adventure for 4 episodes then Shippers can have there fun with Sam and Jack.Sounds fair to me.

Comment

Now that's an AU episode worth watching.If we have to watch another AU episode the Ship better be good.I would love for
                Spoiler:
                Jack to be in ripple affect but I Love your idea sueKay.Sam and Janet looking at a Wedding album and talking about the Wedding would do nicely until RDA returns.

Comment

Bev- does this floury of piccies mean you're going to start doing your S/J ship pic of the day again?

I sure hope so!!!!!

I think I'd rather see Sam and Jack as a couple rather than a kiss...we've seen them kissing but we've never seen them as a couple...in TBFTGOG...we see that very VERY briefly...but it wasn't enough...I'd rather see them bickering over who's driving or what's for dinner!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                    No surprise at all Rogue.I think I can wait a little longer as long as it is done well and not as a rush Job.If
                    Spoiler:
                    Daniel and Vala can take there time and have an adventure for 4 episodes then Shippers can have there fun with Sam and Jack.Sounds fair to me.
                    Yeah, but when have they been fair when it comes to Sam and Jack? Daniel and Vala will be married with several kids before Sam and Jack have a adult conversation.
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Now that's an AU episode worth watching.If we have to watch another AU episode the Ship better be good.I would love for
                      Spoiler:
                      Jack to be in ripple affect but I Love your idea sueKay.Sam and Janet looking at a Wedding album and talking about the Wedding would do nicely until RDA returns.

In all fairness, we've had enough of ship being dealt with in AU eps. I was hoping we'd get something good
                      Spoiler:
                      in Moebius between our Sam & Jack, but all we got was basically another AU couple.
                      Well there's no excuse for it any more. There's no reason not to have them together for real. If they're going to give us some ship, can we please have it between our S&J? Build on Threads. If we're not going to get real ship, then just leave it be and let us use our imagination.

JMHO opinion of course.
                      Last edited by shelsfc; 08 August 2005, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Shel - what I was saying is...

Spoiler:
                        *If* the Janet in ripple effect is AU...I think it'd be nice if *our* Sam talked to her about her relationship with Jack...we know Janet's not coming back, so I think she'll be an AU character...it'd be nice if an AU Janet talked to Sam about OU (our universe) S/J ship

I didn't make that very clear...hope you all understand
                        sigpic

Comment

Your right Rogue.I can only hope the saying there's a first time for everything holds true.

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen

Okay, here's where they started losing me... Grace. It was utterly ridiculous. I'm fighting hard the urge to rant (again) over Mr. Spudly, so I'll sumit up with this: If Sam & Jack had seriously addressed their relationship following Sam's absense in Grace, this series would have been hands down the best sci fi sereis I've ever had the pleasure of following. Instead, it became yet another lost cause for my favorite characters, because TO THIS DAY they still UnBelievably REFUSE to allow Sam & Jack to be together. Regs my ASS! It's freaking TV. They could've gotten a Presidential Permission Slip years ago for all the times they've saved the freaking planet, going WAY above and beyond the call of duty!
                            ROFL!! Thanks BrenRen for your fab response to Uber's excellent post. Especially love the 'Regs my ass! It's freaking tv!, very funny!!

Comment

Your right Rogue.I can only hope the saying there's a first time for everything holds true.
                              Me too. We can only hope.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

OT - Rogue, MG - MichelleB says hi!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X