• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

AT comments

Spoiler:
        TS: Before Richard's departure, will the fans finally have a clear view of the love story between Jack and Samantha?

AT: Aaah no! Anyway, while we wait for Richard's return in one or two episodes, Samantha says to those who'd want to hear it, that she isn't single... It's for you to figure it out.

More coming as soon as I find them!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
          AT comments

Spoiler:
          TS: Before Richard's departure, will the fans finally have a clear view of the love story between Jack and Samantha?

AT: Aaah no! Anyway, while we wait for Richard's return in one or two episodes, Samantha says to those who'd want to hear it, that she isn't single... It's for you to figure it out.

More coming as soon as I find them!
          SueKay, when did AT say this comment.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
            ((((((((((((CN))))))))))))))

Yup....I wonder as well what their plans are for the new doc.....maybe a ship w/ Daniel?

I think I read some of your sam/jack fics awhile back....been so long since I read fanfic now that I can't remember which ones of yours I read...

Now....time for me to head off to bed.....got a long trip ahead of me tomorrow.
            ((((((((((((mad gater))))))))))))))

Hmmmm a little Daniel / Lam? It's funny I'm sorta mixed on that idea...

Originally posted by Billie
            I've heard somewhere that there may be a ship between Lam/Mitchell.
            And I'm not sure how hot I am on that idea either.

I think Daniel/Lam would be interesting on several counts a) she's civilian b) in RL they're married! c) how much Daniel and Vala have been together - it could cause some very interesting tension.

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
              ((((((((((((((((UBER))))))))))))))))
              ((((((((((BREN REN)))))))))))))))))
              Adding to your AWESOME posts with some of my favorite subtle/lesser-known shippy moments:

Children of the Gods: LOVE the breifing room scene, especially the part where Jack says, "Captain, I don't have a problem with your being a woman. I LIKE women." The way he says it, and the way he LOOKS at her when he says it (as if he could eat her alive right there!) are totally squee-worthy! IMO, this is the moment that kick-started the ship. S&J were almost never more than a foot apart for the rest of the ep....or the entire series, for that matter.

Fire and Water: Lots of shippy moments, but did anyone catch Jack's greeting when Sam and Teal'c show up for Daniel's wake? "Sam, Teal'c, glad you could make it." HE CALLED HER SAM! HELLO!

Crystal Skull: Sam passes out from radiation. Jack catches her, pulls her over his shoulders and RUNS for the 'gate! IMO, TPTB could have done more with this, maybe a wider shot or just holding it a little longer. It's a lovely, heroic, shippy moment, and they squashed it into a few "blink-and-you-miss-it" frames.

Message in a Bottle: Sam is the first to RUN to Jack's side when the device pins him to the wall. Of course, the shippiest moment is when she holds his hand, knowing they might not be able to save him.

Window of Opportunity: The BHK, of course, is the shippy highlight, BUT IMO there's another little one near the end when Jack tries to make the guy turn off the time device, and the guy hints that Jack can't understand why he wants to see his wife again. Jack YELLS, "I lost my SON!" and Sam's reaction is hugely shippy: She looks like she could cry, and lowers her head sadly.

Revisions: Love how Jack introduces the team to the little boy who finds them: "My name's Jack. That's Sam, Daniel, and Teal'c." HE CALLED HER SAM! AGAIN!

Enemy Mine: Not a S/J-heavy ep. at all, but the infirmary scene is cute: Jack is all grumpy and snappish with the nurse, and then Sam walks in and asks him how he's doing. Not only does he change his tone, he VISIBLY softens.

I'm sure I'll think of more, but in the meantime, I'll leave you with this general observation:

Notice that in every single hug scene, it's never just a simple hug but more of a snuggle, whether it's Jack's head in Sam's neck, his hand on the back of her head, his arms giving her a squeeze. It's always very loving, always a "way-more-than-friends" type of hug...fantastically shippy!
              ((((ST-1))))

That's a great idea!!! There are so many "little" ship moments we tend to forget, but they are so cute!!!

I need to think about it for a while maybe I remember some....

For example in "Small Victories", when Sam helps Thor:

THOR: (Seeing her just looking at the replicator model) What is your current thinking process?
              SAM: Sorry! My mind was wondering for a second, there.
              THOR: You were thinking about the humans on your planet.
              SAM: (Sighs) Yes.
              THOR: Colonel O'Neill is a very capable human....

Thor automatically presumes that she thinks of Jack!!!
              And Thor seems to know quite alot about the human race, so...

Another shippy scene is the one from "The Warrior", when Jack wants Sam to demonstrate the P90 (or however this weapon is called ).
              He is SO PROUD of her!!! His triumphant smile is priceless!
              And her smile after the demonstration...she really wants him to be proud of her!
              That is so cute!! I love that scene!

And another little shippy scene, this time from "Allegiance" :

After they've tested this Artok-guy with the zatarc-testing-thing and it says he is guilty:

Sam: "This device is not infallible. It can give false positives." (She gives Jack a knowing look.) "We've seen it before." (Jack gives a tight little smile in return.)

Awwww...they are so adorable!

Comment

GB - The AT quote's from...April? I think...
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  While discussing the men in Carters life, Tapping is reminded of her early discussions with the show's producers about how season eight would pan out. "When they asked me, 'What do you want to see?' I said, 'If this really is the last season, let's have her go fishing with O'Neill at the end. It can be totally ambiguous! It doesn't have to mean anything, it could mean everything, who knows, but, *******it, can she just go fishing with the guy? I said that half jokingly, but a part of me really would like to see her go fishing with O'Neill, because I think that still needs to be tied up. In Grace, Carter realised, that in order to fulfil the potential of her life ouside the SGc, she had to move on. So she's made that decision, but we don't know where O'Neill stands. We've never addressed where O'Neill really stood."

Still looking for more...but not much success.
                  sigpic

Comment

Jack: Sam , you told the shipper that you are not single any more.
                    Sam: Jack, since we didn't invite the shippers to the wedding, it was the least I could do.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      GB - The AT quote's from...April? I think...
                      April of this year... SueKay .... wicked

Comment

Maybe
                        Spoiler:
                        Sam and Jack are Married.It works for me.Since TPTB Love Flashbacks maybe we could see the Wedding via flashbacks.It not as good IMO but I'll take it.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                          Maybe
                          Spoiler:
                          Sam and Jack are Married.It works for me.Since TPTB Love Flashbacks maybe we could see the Wedding via flashbacks.It not as good IMO but I'll take it.
                          Sounds like they are going to drag it out through Season 9.
                          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Ses - What I think would be cute is...

We know that RDA goofed about a bit at the PoV wedding shoot, and we know that they took loads of photos...

It'd be nice if they put them altogether in an album and
                            Spoiler:
                            Had Sam and Janet looking through it! Remember - Janet's NOT going to be in flashbacks...so it amy be an AU Janet or something similar...The could manip the photos to give AT short hair in them!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                              ((((ST-1))))

That's a great idea!!! There are so many "little" ship moments we tend to forget, but they are so cute!!!

I need to think about it for a while maybe I remember some....
                              <snip>
                              Another shippy scene is the one from "The Warrior", when Jack wants Sam to demonstrate the P90 (or however this weapon is called ).
                              He is SO PROUD of her!!! His triumphant smile is priceless!
                              And her smile after the demonstration...she really wants him to be proud of her!
                              That is so cute!! I love that scene!
                              Awwww...they are so adorable!
                              I love that scene too. He even touches her...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                Maybe
                                Spoiler:
                                I could go for this too ses. At least we would get a resolution of the ship.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X