This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gate_girl12
    Hey thanks! I love your's too. That is sooo Jack with the tongue hanging out!

I know this is a really stupid question but: What does TPTB stand for???
    the powers that be .... meaning the executive producers, writers, the people with the say on how and what comes out of a show

Comment

Jack: It has finally arrived, our wedding album.
      Sam: You sure you betcha

Comment

Archimedes3.14 - You asked for Vid sites so here's a couple for you to check out.

Caty's vids are mainly shippy angsty and some funny ones

http://www.angelfire.com/space2/sci-fi/StargateSG1.html

HoodatWhatsit has done some great vids, I really like Live on The Moon and Born an A*****e. THe Promise is the best imho

http://www.hoodatlair.com/musicvids.htm

SNY does great vids too but I've lost the link to the site. Can anyone help??

Caty's alone should keep you going for at least a month
        sigpic

Comment

Hey Caty, Have you always lived in England? Don't know why I thought you were french

Comment

Hey Sir Ruff!! Glad you've popped in

Do you remember that manip you did of Jack's desk where you put a wedding pic of Sam & Jack on it? I wanted to post it again a couple of weeks ago in response to some other cool manips but I couldn't find it. Do you still have it and can you re-post it? Pretty please*batts lashes*
            sigpic

Comment

SNY's site is here.

There are also Marimba's vids : http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways.html

And this site : http://laurajo.nstemp.net/sg1/videos/samjack.htm

And finally, if you wanna laugh, go here : http://www.hoodatlair.com/vids/hosted/sam23vids.htm
              Some Sam/Jack vids but above all some hilarious vids ! Try 'Night Fever' or 'The Princess and the Pharao'. I'm sure these ones will bring a smile to your face !
              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                Hey Sir Ruff!! Glad you've popped in

Do you remember that manip you did of Jack's desk where you put a wedding pic of Sam & Jack on it? I wanted to post it again a couple of weeks ago in response to some other cool manips but I couldn't find it. Do you still have it and can you re-post it? Pretty please*batts lashes*
                Heeeeeeeeeey Oma

Sure i have it here it is

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
                  Heeeeeeeeeey Oma

nice !! how sweet I always thought he had kept that picture how are you all? I am in a shpper mood today ! I got such a feeling that Sam and Jack really are together !

to Sir Ruf: nice to see you in here !

to Oma: h Oma how are you? Still posting a lot in here I see
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                    the powers that be .... meaning the executive producers, writers, the people with the say on how and what comes out of a show
                    Oh, okies. Thanks

Comment

hehe, enjoy my new pic :d
                      Attached Files

Comment

hey im new here but im not new to stargate

i have always been a sam and jack shipper fan and jsut wish they would just kiss in tender moent scenes that really bugs me im stting ther and jsut like" KISS HER" at the top of my lungs and well ym parents are concered lol jokes..well jsut thought ill introduce myself im jess im 16 soon and live in Australia! GO AUZZIES!

bye

p.s can someone make me a S/J banner if i PM u the pics please?
                        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
                          Heeeeeeeeeey Oma

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/2...ckdesk23el.jpg

Super pic...great to see ya again, SIR!

Here's a question for you all...what are the milestones of the relationship between Jack and Sam?

I'd have to say obviously their first meeting...in Children of the gods...

Broca Divide demonstrated that there's a definite chemistry between them that they more than likely write off as being a typical reaction of a gorgeous guy and a pretty girl thing. And although we got that kiss, it was hot but not really romantic...more like desperate because of the reason behind it. What I found shippier was Jack's fight scene with Daniel "I'm talking about Samantha...she's not yours to worry about..."

In Singularity when Jack was concerned about Sam being in that bunker and possibly about to explode...

Then in Solitudes they were forced into a situation where they truly believed they would die together...

In Politics Jack and Sam both heard about the AU Sam and Jack being engaged...

In In the Line of Duty, Jack once again was faced with the possibility of losing her, but did he think of her beyond that of someone he cared for who served on his team? One may ponder...

In Out of Mind, we got the scene with Jack muffling Sam's yelp and holding on a little longer than was necessary (my first REAL indication that perhaps there was more than just the physical attraction between the two)...

In Out of the Fire we have them hugging for a long time (NICE)...

In Point of View, Jack comes face to face with an alternate Sam and once again learns of yet another alternate reality where he and she were together and he's clearly more affected by it than Sam was. But then what was that look on her face at the end when she saw the AU Sam kissing him? Hmm...

In 100 Days, Sam couldn't quite hide her disappointment? regret? jealousy? all of the above? when she witnesses Jack saying goodbye to Laira...

Nemesis...FIRST FISHING INVITE!

Small Victories...SECOND FISHING INVITE! It's clear that there's a definite vibe between them that even those who DON'T want to see it have to see (you'd think)...

Divide and Conquer...they both openly admit they have feelings they aren't supposed to and agree to leave that confession in that room (nice try guys)...

Window of Opportunity...Jack lives out his fantasy and plays golf through the stargate...Just kidding. OF COURSE I mean the kiss...but how fair is it that HE remembers the one from Broca Divide AND this one and Sam has a whole lot of nothing? Not fair, my friends...

Beneath the Surface...Jack and Sam both see what they might have been as a couple were it not for the military...

Entity...Jack spent a great deal of time in the infirmary just staring at her as he once again has to deal with the possibility of losing her...

***then there was the shippy arctic wasteland that was Season 5***

Paradise Lost...For me, after Season 5, Paradise Lost kinda jumpstarted the ship. Sam has to deal with the possibility of losing Jack again. But unlike 100 Days, she seems more desperate, more lost; and I personally believe there was more to it than the fact that they just lost Daniel (or so they thought)...

Birthright and Heroes...(Same basic premise) Sam is asked something about her feelings for Jack and responds in a less than convincing way that her feelings for him are strictly professional...

Evolution...Major vibage. The looks. The smiles. The beats of that something beneath the surface. *sigh*...

Grace...Jack is less than graceful when he considers the possibility that Sam's gone. Sam on the other hand comes to the absurd conclusion that her feelings for Jack were simply a defense mechanism so she wouldn't have to consider true emotional intimacy with a man she could actually have. And you can see in the end scene that she's kind of trying to say goodbye emotionally. Ridiculous of course, but hey, she had a concussion...give her a break already...

Chimera...Sam tries an honest to goodness relationship with a man she can have. Jack's clearly bothered by it, but it's none of his business so he stays out of the way...

Lost City...SHIPPY PARADISE Part 1. The house scene. The cargo ship scene. The chair scene. The frozen Jack scene...

Affinity...Sam talks to Jack about her misgivings and foolishly decides to accept Pete's proposal...

Threads...SHIPPY PARADISE Part 2. WE GOT FISHING!!! Sam realizes the error of her concussion-generated theory about her feelings for Jack and decides that she'd let the chips of her career and life fall where they may. Sorry Pete...

So that's my take on the major moments in the shipdom of Sam and Jack. Tell me what you think because I know I'm missing important moments. Like other FISHING INVITES!!!!!...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

^how about back ogling in out of mind?
                            sigpic
                            http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                            http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34

i have always been a sam and jack shipper fan and jsut wish they would just kiss in tender moent scenes that really bugs me im stting ther and jsut like" KISS HER" at the top of my lungs and well ym parents are concered lol jokes..well jsut thought ill introduce myself im jess im 16 soon and live in Australia! GO AUZZIES!

bye

WELCOME ATLANTIS BABE!
                              !

always great to have a new shipper
                              i would make you a banner if a could but i don't have a decent programme!
                              (that's why my sig is so lame!)
                              sigpic
                              http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                              http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34

bye

Hi there, and welcome to the wonderful world of Sam and Jack shipdom. I'm pretty new myself and from Oz!

Ps: If you provide the pics and tell me what you had in mind for a banner or signature, my services are yours.

Comment

Working...
                                X