• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    WELCOME ALYSSA!!!!!!!

Have fun and post lots
    Thanks! Very cool to be here!
    The quotes from Richard and Amanda are really cute! One that I heard from Amanda related to the filming of Solitudes, when she did that MacGuyver line. As in saying he was MacUseless.
    She said she was really nervous after because they hadn't been working together long, and she thought he might have been a bit agro at her for saying it. So she wandered up to him and said "are we okay?" panicking a bit, and he said "we're fine honey" so she ran off being very pleased with herself!

Comment

Not a problem

Gave another excuse to look through all the RDA interviews too!!!!

Think I should post all the AT stuff I did today at Samanda????

Suz
      They've already had links to the sites where most of these quotes have come from, although not for the shippy stuff. Remember that not all the people that go there are shippers.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
        hey everyone i'm back from london! i've missed you all so much!
        i can't believe its just been a week it seems so much longer!
        i'm sad to hear that so many of you think that s9 is b******s. i'll have to wait til october to form my own opinion...that's too long!!!!
        *sigh*
        ah well.
        has anyone got any new fanfics to recommend? nothin with pete in. i need cheering up, i can't deal with a ton of angst at the mo.

season 9 isn't crap (far from it), it's just different. it'll get a LOT more comfy once sam returns. and speaking of that...

12 DAYS 'TILL SAM/AMANDA RETURNS!!

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
          This made me chuckle!

Question from flashpointe68:
          Is Rick as great a kisser as he seems he would be??

Amanda Tapping:
          Rick is phenomenal kisser. Wait, let me double-check that, I'm going to kiss him right now. That was a short one but he is, in fact, as phenomenal a kisser as one might imagine. That was a great question, because I got to kiss Rick. Any more like that and I'm all over... Rick fainted, though. [laughs] Thank you thank you thank you, this is so great!

And this interview was pre honkin kisses in S7&S8! I'd love to know how many takes were required to get those scenes just right!!
          this, OF COURSE, was my fave part of the interview!

amanda and rick have phenomenal chemistry together.

sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Since the clock went wonky again and moved my post...

Bev - that's the reason I asked Majorsal here and not at Samanda...I know they're not all shippers.

Well I must be going to bed now...FAR too late at night!

Think I'll watch solitudes though...

caught the 'sidearm' part of it earlier today...My mum was LHAO!

H for Her!
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I finally finished the tape of "TTTB." Yes, "finally" sums it up. And have a question or two which maybe someone here can answer, maybe not.

Is Dr. Lam supposed to be in the Air Force? If so, why the long hair? Is that allowed? If not, I suppose that's why she can have it. If she is Air Force doesn't her hair have to be tucked up like that female officer who talked to Landry? Also, what's with the plunging neckline?

Lam hasn't been on enough to tell much about her character--just because I miss Janet doesn't mean I am against Lam, just had those questions about her. TPTB made a big mistake with Dr. Brightman, who lasted one episode, and whether she was supposed to be on more we'll never know. JM says Lam is "sassy" so we'll see how that plays out.

Oh, another question. I haven't seen Beau in anything before that I can remember. Has he always had that raspy way of ending his sentences or is this something about the way he's playing a general?

Don't see anything about these questions that need spoilers.
              Last edited by Gatetrixer; 07 August 2005, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                ah but there's already an episode called lifeboat!
                Yeah, but except for the Sam and Jack Whumpage, it sucked so . . . <vbEg>
                - Mary
                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

thanks, suekay, for posting amanda's interview tidbits. i've read them all before, but enjoyed catching up again.

it's *very* interesting to see how everything's changed over time. the characters, the dynamic, and the show itself.

i've tried to put the negativity behind me and just enjoy what's coming up. good things to look forward to!!

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Not a problem

Suz
                    I was actually kind of depressed after reading all the AT stuff you posted today, although I appreciate your doing it. I hadn't realized until today just how much of an impediment to the ship Amanda has been.
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Archimedes3.14
                      Can anyone recommend any good S/J videos?
                      (((((((((archimedes))))))))))))

WELCOME!!!!!!!!

Got any good mathematical and logical reasons why Sam and Jack should be together?

Comment

Not a problem

Suz
                        no. but you could give links to the pages from here.

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

WELCOME HULABALOO AND ANY OTHER NEWBIES I MISSED!!!!!!
                          Last edited by mad_gater; 07 August 2005, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            Falling asleep while SG1 is on is very very bad news .. dmovies ...Please Amanda /SAM ..come back quick and kick Vala out of the show so that Daniel can have something more Stargatey to do :

and Poor Teal'c probably needs you to be back too for those lovely chats you had together

Need to go now , need to delete all Stargate clips related from my drive so that I can upload all season 1 LOST for smashing videos ..Wish me luck ..gonna be sad to do but it has to be done ..and the time is now

Caty
                            Caty, that is so sad. I know I am the show is not the same as before but deletting the files seems so final and lonely.

Comment

Originally posted by gate_girl12
                              I know, and someone needs to call the chicks from "What NOT to wear".
                              wow your sig is so nice

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                                Thought I'd do another pic story to celebrate my 300th post!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/js22.jpg
                                This story’s about two precious souls

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/pcbillie/js10.jpg
                                Who yearned for the love we foretold

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...ie/heroes3.jpg
                                The looks that they shared

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...ie/heroes5.jpg
                                Showed us all how they cared

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../jacksam11.jpg
                                And their kisses???… Oh a sight to behold!!
                                lovely story to mark your 300 post.... yes we all knew that they cared ... wanted to give your green ships but was not allowed to

Comment

Working...
                                X