This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    Here's a little anecdote for y'all. My husband thinks I am extremely sad because of my only slight, completely harmless, liking for Sam & Jack - okay, complete obsessive mania and he pretends to disapprove cos it gives him something to tease me mercilessly with! But, today, he went to order a holster for his air pistol and came back with a little pressie for me. So here I sit, with a stupid big grin (rather like that one lol) wearing a Jack O'Neill cap!

*silly dance commences*

It only takes small things to make me happy

Which is probably a good thing cos I'll be able to enjoy S9 with whatever small crumb of ship tptb toss our way.
    I'll bet you look absolutely adorable,too!!

Comment

Originally posted by badmedicinesg1
      Hi everyone! I'm kinda new here, so please forgive me if I ask anything stupid, etc......

I've been a Sam/Jack shipper for a VERY long time, and I just thought I'd pop in and say "hi". I'll probably be posting here as soon as I get the chance, so see ya soon.
      WELCOME!!! Have a great time posting.

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        Gatewatcher I though the same thing.Let's hope they were called for some
        Spoiler:
        Season 9 shots.Even if it was not for Season 9 I really hope RDA comes in for a some Nice Sam and Jack Scenes.It does not have to be a whole episode.I'am still holding out hope.I have all the respect for RDA decison to leave but it would be lousy if Jack's last episode is episode 3 and we do not see Sam and Jack again.
        I agree with you 100%. It would be lousy,...and I also respect his decision. Maybe we'll get really lucky

Comment

Does jack really need any encouragement to think about sam?
          SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            Apparently, the alternates relative coolness factor was also affected by participating with the Stargate program...as was whether or not they'd wear glasses.

Before involvement with the Stargate...UNCOOL.

After GOING THROUGH the Stargate...COOL.

I think I've made my point here...

Oh, yes......point made and very well!!

Comment

Originally posted by fan of jack
              Does jack really need any encouragement to think about sam?
              Not really, but we like to give him as much encouragement as possible!

Welcome to the family.
              sigpic

Comment

Hello my shipper family!!!!

CONGRATS UBER!!!!!!

Welcome any and all newbies

Welcome back everyone who has come back!

As for when Jacob first noticed...I'd say right away in Secrets...I think he definitely liked Jack, but was not keen on the obvious spark between this man and his little girl...I think once he got to know Jack a bit better and the line of work they were involved with, he began to see Jack as someone other than Sam's CO, but I think they truely became friends in season three...I think that's when Jacob became a shipper!
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I think it would be really sweet to have a few scenes of them going on a date or hanging out at his house...something like that. Even better would be a whole episode about the two of them, but that's never gonna happen, so I'm hoping for a scene every now and then with them together, kinda like they did with Pete ~cringes at his name~. I mean, come on, if TPTB are going to waste a whole friggin episode on Sam and Pete, why can't we just get a few scenes with Sam and Jack?

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    I think that's when Jacob became a shipper!
                    WOW, I never thought of it that way! JACOB WAS A SHIPPER!! Wow, we really are good at coverting people! Go shippers.

Comment

I figure even if Jacob didn't know, Selmak probably figured it out, being the all-wise symbiote that it was. I agree, Jacob probably didn't like it at first, but Selmak won him over...

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
                      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

Originally posted by badmedicinesg1
                        I think it would be really sweet to have a few scenes of them going on a date or hanging out at his house...something like that. Even better would be a whole episode about the two of them, but that's never gonna happen, so I'm hoping for a scene every now and then with them together, kinda like they did with Pete ~cringes at his name~. I mean, come on, if TPTB are going to waste a whole friggin episode on Sam and Pete, why can't we just get a few scenes with Sam and Jack?
                        Couldn't said it better myself!

One friggin episode!
                        One friggin kiss
                        One friggin "I Love You"

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

I've decided that in order to truly enjoy Sam and Jack's new relationship, I have to purge myself of the ill feelings I have regarding season seven/eight and Pete. I tried to look at things through Jack's eyes and how he managed to deal with things for so long. I'm not 100% there yet, but I think I'm on my way. This is what my shippy heart came up with to push all those bad feelings aside and start believing again.

Her Future

P.S You'll have to forgive me ... I know I'm not a poet but it's all I had to work with.

ForeverSG1(Kat)

Comment

Works for me!

Comment

The way I look at it...the good outweighs the bad...we've had a lot of kisses for two people in the same chain of command prior to
                              Spoiler:
                              Threads

so many cute and funny moments
                              angst
                              tragedy

and how many times have you felt like yelling at one of them (ie The Lost City when Jack stops her from talking)
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                                I've decided that in order to truly enjoy Sam and Jack's new relationship, I have to purge myself of the ill feelings I have regarding season seven/eight and Pete...

ForeverSG1(Kat)
                                Pete? Who's Pete?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Working...
                                X