This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell
    Excuse me for quoting myself but I'm celebrating my 500 posts and poking some fun (frustration) at TPTB. Like they are affected, huh? I taped but have not yet watched last night's TTTB. And I don't know when I will. Part of me wants to protest/ignore/deny the non-Sam and non-Ship episodes. Another part, wants to see Mitchell and Landry and the NEW Stargate SG-1. I am really looking forward to Sam's return!!

Sorry nell, how remiss of me.....

ON 500 POSTS!!!

Comment

NELL!!!!! 500 posts!!!!!

Ya gotta do the Boogie Dance

sigpic

Comment

Im gonna keep my dvds and there is a Stargate without Sam and Jack.

But they Eventually have to pull them together, i mean if they do ratings will rocket sky high and that is every tv series' dream. They can't always listen to us nor ignore us. We are a big fanbase and will eventually have a complete pull over what happens so my hope lays in the stars.

*Stays positive*

P.S I havent seen S9 yet, whats it like without spoilers?
        Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
        LOVE HIM-> DT
        ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

I've been doing some trawling through old interviews and whatnot...and found this from an RDA chat transcript from season seven...

<Moderator> *ShanksSJ* Do you and Amanda plan to continue the UST (Unresolved Sexual Tention) is season seven? Please do!
          <Moderator> either double-click on Pygar or type "/msg Pygar" on the command line - only without the quotes.)

<RDAnderson> Do we plan too?
          <RDAnderson> Sure, why not.
          <RDAnderson> It's too bad that it remains unresolved. But I'm afraid it's got to stay that way at least for now.
          <RDAnderson> GA
          <RDAnderson> It's frustrating for me too.

-------------------------------------------

<Moderator> *flygirl2007* hey from texas!! Ok, I know that you and Amanda would never get together, but what are your thoughts on her? Is she attractive..repulsive...rude and snotty....? Thanks for your time! ~*~Jamie~*~
          <Moderator> either double-click on Pygar or type "/msg Pygar" on the command line - only without the quotes.)

<RDAnderson> She's neither rude nor snotty.
          <RDAnderson> She's a beautiful and talented actress and an even more beautiful and talented woman.
          <RDAnderson> I respect Amanda more than I can say.
          <RDAnderson> She carries the load of technical dialog. She's the only one of us that can endure it.
          <RDAnderson> She's a babe.
          <RDAnderson> GA

lol!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

*reaches high positve rates*

Wow thanks!
            LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

I'll get the link...

http://www.stargater.co.uk/index.php?section=41

BTW - the site it's on is really good!!!!

OH! - I meant to tell you all that I've added my forum to the chevron26 topsites list...so VOTE FOR ME!!!!...please!

http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_Intel
              sigpic

Comment

Caty - I know the S/J ship has lost it's sparkle for you, but I want to point out that "My Videos" folder has a section just for you - imaginatively titled "Caty's Vids" So thanks for all the love you've given it over the last few years. I hope you will find some enjoyment in them again in time

sueKay - Love that transcript Can you give us a link????? I'll bet there's some other gems hidden in there somewhere I love that bit with Amanda on the S..... can't remember which one - 4 or 5? dvd's where she talks about how they've been on hiatus and when she comes back for first day of shooting she sees RDA in the parking lot - ack! car park (I'm BRITISH ) - and suddenly realises just how gorgeous he is and thinks "Lucky Me!" I'd love to find a transcript of that somewhere
                sigpic

Comment

Oma - the link's above you!

stupid forum clock!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    yeah...for me...
                    Spoiler:
                    Season nine's okay...nothing brilliant (I certainly haven't rushed to see Avalon, Origin or TTTB...I think Landry's okay...and I actually really like Cameron...but Vala (who I thought I was going to like) is a hideous character...I'm going to eatch her in beachhead and nothing else...Sex is not what SG1 is about...if it was...Sam and Jack would be onto baby no.9 by now!
                    9????? *SHUDDERS AT THE THOUGHT*

*definitely stopping at 6 *

But joking aside, I definitely agree. I enjoy watching stargate with the kids (although they don't like only being allowed to talk during the breaks ). I hope I'm not gonna have to censor the first few eps.

On a brighter note, S8 reruns started yesterday on Sky One and hubby managed to fix the video player, so I can tape it and watch on FF I get the feeling the tape with Threads is going to wear very thin before the boxset comes out.
                    sigpic

Comment

((((sueKay)))) Thanks for your trawling!! The transcript sure made me smile Both RDA and AT speaks so highly of eachother, bless them!

I love that clip of AT as well Oma, saw it again the other night and it's towards the end of the Secret files of the SGC - Col Jack O'Neill on the S4 WoO dvd

As for RDAs response to the continued UST - glad he thinks so too!!

Comment

I'm CERTAIN RDA's a shipper...

And there's no dispute with this fact...

WE LOVE RDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oma and Billie, Thanks! I've been spending the past week reading Stargate Fan Awards nominations!!! If only we could see on the big screen some of these storylines!!!! Like most of you, if not all, I'm confident in saying that we have extra active imaginations. Our right-side of the brain is for creativity and arts!! I'm feeding my brain on these wonderful stories and videos!!! Oooops! RL calls. I'm off for a baseball game tonight. Very close, I might add, to the Pentagon! Note to self: Get left brain in gear because Jack is **sniff** a fantasy! Later, nell
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            I'm CERTAIN RDA's a shipper...

And there's no dispute with this fact...

WE LOVE RDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            He's GOT to be a shipper, the way he looks at her with those soft brown eyes... I know some of the writers and directors are shippers but Amanda and Rick seem to be helping. Which gives ua an all new reason to love RDA!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                              Oma and Billie, Thanks! I've been spending the past week reading Stargate Fan Awards nominations!!! If only we could see on the big screen some of these storylines!!!! Like most of you, if not all, I'm confident in saying that we have extra active imaginations. Our right-side of the brain is for creativity and arts!! I'm feeding my brain on these wonderful stories and videos!!! Oooops! RL calls. I'm off for a baseball game tonight. Very close, I might add, to the Pentagon! Note to self: Get left brain in gear because Jack is **sniff** a fantasy! Later, nell
                              Jack's a fantasy? *lower lip quivers*

Comment

Wait. If Ricks a shipper, and h=in the credits hes a producer ((Note : These are S8 credits i aint seen season 9. Sorry to have to keep saying that. ))

Then, there...is...hope...for...us...yet!!!!!
                                LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Working...
                                X