Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys- I'm here with Lol4jack and Sugarshaker at the Nj convention. Waiting for Gary Jones to come on to talk. If we here anything, will post. Bye
    sigpic

Comment

Have fun talking to Jonesy!!!!!!!

Tell him to pop in here, because he protrays one of the characters we love!!

Anywho...yet another crappy day in RL...run in with the Supervisor...bad bad bad (methinks I may get sacked)...listening to every detail of my friend's love life (lots of fun when you've never been close to having one)

And an all-round bad day...

...Maybe I should flame JM...get flung off of the board and then sneak back with a different identity

j/k
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Somehow i dont think that will work.
        Lol.
        Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
        LOVE HIM-> DT
        ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          Caty the people who ripped the Sam and Jack Ship should be big enough to rip this Daniel and Vala farse.If the Sam and Jack Ship was suppose to take away from the Show what is the Daniel and Vala Show doing?IMO some Fans will not say a word because it's Daniel and the Daniel character can do no wrong.I'am so glad I skipped tonight.My TV is much safer because of it.

You know what SES ..I'm thinking about selling all my Dvd's season 1 to 6 ..I will never buy season 7 to 9 anyway ..I don't watch reruns anymore and I don't watch the DVD 's either ..I'm done with the show ..Stargate TPTB is really bad , they don't seem to learn and listen to their dedicated fans .I will now buy JAG dvd's and surely the LOST season 1 DVD when available ..Selling my Stargate DVD 's will provide me with enough money to buy season 2 & 3 of JAG and the "lost" season 1 .

Atlantis , coming from same TPTB ..it will be out of the question for me to buy season 1 DVD too

Also NCIS is very good too very funny

Caty
          Last edited by Catysg1; 06 August 2005, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
            Hi guys- I'm here with Lol4jack and Sugarshaker at the Nj convention. Waiting for Gary Jones to come on to talk. If we here anything, will post. Bye
            (((((trupi))))), (((((LOL4JACK))))), (((((Sugarshaker)))))

Have a blast!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi

Please have fun and report but I get the feeling there will be nothing Sam and Jack ...and all you 'll hear about ship is vala/Daniel ship .

Don't be too sad still and most of all ..enjoy being with your shipper friends .

Caty

Comment

Caty - I'm not going to let TPTB screw around with six and a bit good years of SG1...make copies of your dvds before you sell them...there's some good stuff in there...that was before TPTB lost sight of...

<3 <3 <3

And could only see...

$$$£££$$$

I still watch my DVDs, but I'll probably only buy the volumes that have Zero Hour, Citizen Joe and Threads on.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Anywho...yet another crappy day in RL...run in with the Supervisor...bad bad bad (methinks I may get sacked)...listening to every detail of my friend's love life (lots of fun when you've never been close to having one)

And an all-round bad day...

j/k
                  Hey sueKay, sorry to hear you've had a bad day. Can sympathise will the whole friend's love life thing. I've spent most of my day painting 146 moulding clay hearts pink for a friends wedding. Obviously I am thrilled that she is getting married but if I see one more heart that needs painting pink I think I'm gonna freak!!

My day did improve however when England made a come back against the Aussies in the cricket. Looks like we may actually win!! whoo hoo!!
                  Sorry all, I know that's totally OT but I did read some Jack and Sam ship fic which also made me smile lots!

Comment

Wow - I must say I can't agree with most of the talk on the thread. To me Sam and Jack wasn't the only thing about the show, and to me Sam and Jack will continue on with fan fiction and the fandoms but it doesn't mean that the show is over.

Comment

(((Billie)))

Cathain - I agree with you...Season 1 to the midpoint of season seven were great...I'm not going to let anything tarnish that...

As for the show ending along with S/J ship...for me that's not true...I'll be watching from Beachhead onwards...Vala's putting me off watching...if I want to watch
                      Spoiler:
                      skantily clad women making raunchy remarks...there's TV channels for that sort of stuff
                      ...It doesn't belong in sci fi.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        You know what SES ..I'm thinking about selling all my Dvd's season 1 to 6 ..I will never buy season 7 to 9 anyway ..I don't watch reruns anymore and I don't watch the DVD 's either ..I'm done with the show ..Stargate TPTB is really bad , they don't seem to learn and listen to their dedicated fans .I will now buy JAG dvd's and surely the LOST season 1 DVD when available ..Selling my Stargate DVD 's will provide me with enough money to buy season 2 & 3 of JAG and the "lost" season 1 .

Atlantis , coming from same TPTB ..it will be out of the question for me to buy season 1 DVD too

Also NCIS is very good too very funny

Caty
                        That's so sad. I would never give up gate. I still love the show for what it has been. I could never give up my seasons 1-7 for what happened or didn't happen in seasons 8 and 9. But then, I've always been good at creating dream worlds. As long as the show ended in 8 with no Pete. And the team together, I think I can be satisfied with that. I think I'll stay out of the spin off that is season 9 write fanfic, make vids, and watch reruns.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          (((Billie)))

Cathain - I agree with you...Season 1 to the midpoint of season seven were great...I'm not going to let anything tarnish that...

As for the show ending along with S/J ship...for me that's not true...I'll be watching from Beachhead onwards...Vala's putting me off watching...if I want to watch
                          Spoiler:
                          skantily clad women making raunchy remarks...there's TV channels for that sort of stuff
                          ...It doesn't belong in sci fi.
                          Ah so its Vala that's the problem. Okay. That I can understand. I've been peeking on and off and from what I caught it just seemed that everyone was revolting due to the changes. I was going to say that's not very nice!

Comment

sueKay IMO there is no place for
                            Spoiler:
                            Vala on SG-1.Many people could not stand Anise but why is Vala OK and Anise had to go? I guess it's because Vala is Daniel's adventure buddy and CB was on Farscape.IMO Anise was much better than Vala.

Comment

yeah...for me...
                              Spoiler:
                              Season nine's okay...nothing brilliant (I certainly haven't rushed to see Avalon, Origin or TTTB...I think Landry's okay...and I actually really like Cameron...but Vala (who I thought I was going to like) is a hideous character...I'm going to eatch her in beachhead and nothing else...Sex is not what SG1 is about...if it was...Sam and Jack would be onto baby no.9 by now!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                                I think I'll stay out of the spin off that is season 9 write fanfic, make vids, and watch reruns.
                                I'm planning on doing the same mel although minus the writing of fan fic and making of vids as think I'll leave that to you experts!
                                It does help me to think of S9 as a spin off as it alters my expectations somewhat and gives me a bit of closure on sg1 as I know and love it.

However I shall keep my fingers crossed for when Sam returns as you know what they say - hope springs eternal!!

Comment

Working...
                                X