Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point Galaxy...mind you...if they continue writing her the way they are...EVERYONE will hate her...

clutching at straws again!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
      What I find especially annoying about this is
      Spoiler:
      that Vala will be gone in a few weeks anyway. So why do they waste so much screen time and story potencial on her character?
      Well I kinda find it insulting because we got so little of Sam and Jack after season 4. To have Daniel and Vala ship thrown in our face is not right.

Unfortunatly, Beachhead probably won't be the last we see of her.
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

The pics for Ex Deus Machina are up at stargate-project, but they are not that interesting (there is not even a pic of Sam ).
        ...unless anyone of you wants to see
        Spoiler:
        Baal in suit and tie
        ROFL
        http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...owfolge&ID=181

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
          It does look like RDA.If RDA is not in the episode I hope TPTB at least say the
          Spoiler:
          Jack character is Sick and we get some nice angst from Sam.Regarding tonights episode I'am thinking of skipping tonight and next week and then watch BeachHead.I have no desire to watch the Daniel and Vala Show again this week.I wonder how come Sam and Jack did not get to go on adventures like Daniel and Vala have been doing for the last couple of weeks?I guess it's because Sam and Jack could not look at each other without some people having a fit.

You have it so right ses ..it's exactly that Who is feeling sick about all that around here ??!! because I sure do .
          Spoiler:
          It's an insult to the Sam and Jack shippers to give so much screen time to the Daniel and Vala ship so early in the new show . Before we know it ,we'll be seeing them in bed together a la Eyrin and Crichton of Farscape

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
            They could get cardboard cuts of Jack and move them around the set. Could have one for every mood.
            - concern Jack
            - snarky Jack
            - shippy Jack
            - smiling Jack

We would finally get our bedroom scene, but it would be cardboard Jack lying next to Sam.

LOL but Jack would be a bit stiff Not too good for the love scene !! hey!!

Caty

Comment

I've got an idea about what we can do...

past bits of old SG1 and MacGyver eps into the new episodes and make it look like Sam's always talking to Jack (who would develop ever-changing hair!)
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Foolish Pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

I was no going to post, since I'm running tonight.. going to my first CON, Wohooo!!!

But I had to stop, turn on my comp and post..., I'm watching TTTB and
                  Spoiler:
                  Boring, boring, boring... I mean, so far I have liked all the eps of S9, but this one please, don't even bother and JM had said that it was the funniest ep so far.... I don't get it, I like JM and respect him, I mean no ship... well OK, it's TV and therefore not until the last ep....but well, still 15 min to go.... 14min....

BUT.... don't turn around yet.... it did have a moment...... no, don't worry... not that one....
                  Worth looking at...
                  Teal'C in a SUIT.... yep, Tie and all!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Welcome NEWBIES!!!!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                  Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                  Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

It burns me up Rogue.We had to listen to people crying about the Sam and Jack Ship for Years and I do not remember seeing episodes where Sam and Jack went off and had Fun and left Daniel and Teal'c.Were are the people who complained about the Ship ruining the Show now?I'am very glad I did not watch tonight and I'am not watching next week.I do not understand TPTB the last couple of Seasons having turned the Show over to guest Stars.

Comment

Caty the people who ripped the Sam and Jack Ship should be big enough to rip this Daniel and Vala farse.If the Sam and Jack Ship was suppose to take away from the Show what is the Daniel and Vala Show doing?IMO some Fans will not say a word because it's Daniel and the Daniel character can do no wrong.I'am so glad I skipped tonight.My TV is much safer because of it.

Comment

galaxy I get a bad feeling that
                        Spoiler:
                        Baal is going to be around longer than Apophis and we are going to have to watch Baal put the moves on Sam.I'am not sure about anyone else but I think Vala and Baal should be sent to the same Planet with no chance of escape so they can annoy each other forever.

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm at the NJ convention waiting for Lol4jack,Sugarshaker and Lynn,tomorrow. Don Davies is the only one to stand up for RDA. Almost everything connected of RDA is gone. Will give more of a report when we get back. Don is going to be in 2 episodes in Season 9. Got to go my computer is going to die!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                            "eyebrows"??? You know the man by his eyebrows??? WOW!! What are you girls learning over there in Gutterville??
                            LOL. Those eyebrows were too arched, I thought. Actually I don't spend all that much time on that thread (like to be there more tho) so I'm not a GG, but I do know that certain characteristics don't change like ears, etc. that can help identify. Though certainly skilled makeup can help change things somewhat. Really a GG knows RDA by his hands (was that hand on the desk his at the beginning of the scene with Daniel?) And BTW has Jack still had that scar in his eyebrow that RDA liked to have the makeup people put there?

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                              I was no going to post, since I'm running tonight.. going to my first CON, Wohooo!!!

But I had to stop, turn on my comp and post..., I'm watching TTTB and
                              Spoiler:
                              Boring, boring, boring... I mean, so far I have liked all the eps of S9, but this one please, don't even bother and JM had said that it was the funniest ep so far.... I don't get it, I like JM and respect him, I mean no ship... well OK, it's TV and therefore not until the last ep....but well, still 15 min to go.... 14min....

BUT.... don't turn around yet.... it did have a moment...... no, don't worry... not that one....
                              Worth looking at...
                              Teal'C in a SUIT.... yep, Tie and all!!!!!!!!!!

PS: Welcome NEWBIES!!!!!!!!

I totally agree, lol4jack. It was UBERly
                              Spoiler:
                              BORING
                              "ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
                              and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

Latest TV Guide Magazine has letter in which someone identifies herself as a Farscape fan who is "crossing over" to watch SG-1 because of BB. Not a surprise, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X