Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That exchange isn't ringing a bell with me. In what episode did it appear?

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      That exchange isn't ringing a bell with me. In what episode did it appear?
      S5 ..... give me a minute, I'm thinking! It's beginning of the season when they have been thrown into the other galaxy by the sun exploding and are on board Apophis' ship (which has been taken over by the replicators). They're trying to get some control crystals to fix the hyperdrive .... still can't remember the name of the ep .... off to check the dvd collection
      sigpic

Comment

Enemies

Shame on me for forgetting *shakes head in shame*
        sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((((Uber SG-1 Fan)))))))))))))))))

MB, congrats on 600 posts. Wish I'd been online at the time for the party

Jack: Did you know about the party?
          Sam: Apparently they had cake.
          Jack: Without me??????????
          Sam: *gives the look*
          Jack: Er, I mean ... Without us?????????

I sincerely hope there was cake!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
            Enemies

Shame on me for forgetting *shakes head in shame*
            I always liked the exchange between jacob/jack and sam's comment: "Welcome to my life."
            And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
            Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
            Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
            Daniel: Oh! You see?
            Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
              I always liked the exchange between jacob/jack and sam's comment: "Welcome to my life."
              lol! I'd forgotten that one. That's a great moment! Jack just looks even more confused as she walks off
              sigpic

Comment

Question---When did Jacob first realize what was going on between Sam and Jack? Did he initially approve, I wonder?
                -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                  Question---When did Jacob first realize what was going on between Sam and Jack? Did he initially approve, I wonder?
                  I *really* don't know the answer to this question. Sometimes I wonder if he picked it up in Seth, other times I think does he know at all? I think the first actual reference was
                  Spoiler:
                  Threads!
                  sigpic

Comment

*really* don't know the answer to this question. Sometimes I wonder if he picked it up in Seth, other times I think does he know at all? I think the first actual reference was SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):
                    I think Jacob has known for a very long time.......I'm thinking Seth would probably be a good guess, but we DO know that he knew because of everything he said to her in the above episode.

Comment

I wasn't sure when he first recognized it either. Perhaps you're right and he didn't until
                      Spoiler:
                      Threads.
                      Maybe with the AF background he never allowed himself to think it might happen. He knew that Sam's career was important to her. Maybe he realized
                      Spoiler:
                      when he was dying that life was too short to allow rules & regs to stand in the way.
                      -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by badmedicinesg1
                        I think Jacob has known for a very long time.......I'm thinking Seth would probably be a good guess, but we DO know that he knew because of everything he said to her in the above episode.
                        Yup! Which brings us back to the original question

Ooooh, lightbulb moment! (sometimes my brain works sooooo sllllloooowwwwwwllyyyyyyy ) Do you think he guessed here ...

Don't they look so adorable together?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                          I wasn't sure when he first recognized it either. Perhaps you're right and he didn't until
                          Spoiler:
                          Threads.
                          Maybe with the AF background he never allowed himself to think it might happen. He knew that Sam's career was important to her. Maybe he realized
                          Spoiler:
                          when he was dying that life was too short to allow rules & regs to stand in the way.
                          Maybe he picked it up earlier, but like you said, wouldn't allow it to be an option because of his AF background. Maybe Selmack had something to do with softening Jacob over the years, like he did with Mark in Seth?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                            Yup! Which brings us back to the original question

Ooooh, lightbulb moment! (sometimes my brain works sooooo sllllloooowwwwwwllyyyyyyy ) Do you think he guessed here ...

Don't they look so adorable together?
                            Ohhhh. You may be right! They were very comfortable with each other. Perhaps that is when he first caught a hint. I'm sure there were other episodes where Sam/Jack/Jacob were together that he could have picked up on the fact that Jack was protective of Sam (more than he should have been).
                            -girlgater

Comment

Ohhhh. You may be right! They were very comfortable with each other. Perhaps that is when he first caught a hint. I'm sure there were other episodes where Sam/Jack/Jacob were together that he could have picked up on the fact that Jack was protective of Sam (more than he should have been).
                              While I'm at my mom's this week (with no internet ) I'm sooo gonna have a look through my DVD's and check it out.

Comment

I just voted on the Ultimate Sam Ep Poll and I thought ya might be interested in why I voted for Grace - cos it kinda has a bearing on the current Jacob discussion.

I had to go vote Grace in the end, after much ummming and ahhhhhing. Purely because I think Sam really comes to grips with who she is and what she wants in that ep. MOHO is that when
                                Spoiler:
                                Jack said "I'm a safe bet" he was saying to Sam that she could always rely on him, a la "Always" in Threads, rather than she was using him so she wouldn't have to risk herself with someone else. The bonus of this line of thought being I can just ignore the whole fiasco!

Jacob makes Sam
                                Spoiler:
                                think really hard in this ep about what she wants and what will make her happy. I think Jacob must have known how Sam felt about Jack by this time, and let Sam know he knew (if you see what I mean ) cos otherwise she wouldn't have hallucinated the conversation with Jacob in the way she did.

Oooh, brain is starting to ache!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X