Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Sneaks in meekly* hi, its been a while...life has gotten in my way but thats ok, Tauripeg aka mama got a puppy her name is Luci and we have spent more time with her than on the net.
    -you know your crazy right?
    -...yes
    -ok just checking

-I'm only as paranoid as the voices in my head say i am.

Me and My Danielbot live in a cabin by the woods...

there's something fishy about our new puppy...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      Great pic, Kat!

Well it's my 600th post on GW and I had to make sure it was posted in one of my favorite threads...the J/S shipper fam.

Happy shipping everyone!!!

our SAm and Jack "always" looks great together....thanks for sharing the pic

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
        Hey Tame

Was able to sneak in another question (doesn't know I'm a shipper ) Asked about who is in charge of 'Homeland Security'. He wasn' really sure but he said
        Spoiler:
        the people in charge and in HS are alll Civilian Yay! hope he's right!
        Hey Cassie

but I hope you know that you quoted Token not me.. but I love Hey's ALL the time

Glad you were able to sneak in another question there to your Dad...I know being a former Military spouse (of 10 very long years) that he is INDEED correct ...so maybe ...maybe..MAYBE...Yes that is me getting my hopes all up and shippy
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Hey Cassie

but I hope you know that you quoted Token not me.. but I love Hey's ALL the time

Glad you were able to sneak in another question there to your Dad...I know being a former Military spouse (of 10 very long years) that he is INDEED correct ...so maybe ...maybe..MAYBE...Yes that is me getting my hopes all up and shippy
          *waves to Tame* Now you've all got my hopes up...and shippy!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            I'm sorry...I find your words confusing and unclear.

What EXACTLY is your position regarding O'Neill and Carter?

position? ....hmmmmm......Front row for big smoochies..and a "i love you"......heh a girl can dream cant she
            Carolyn

Comment

Hey Cassie

Woops well both of your names start with (T) (Cass trying to think of a good excuse and failed )

Yay I'm so happy!!! Made my night Tame Thanks!!!
              HOPE!

Comment

Beautiful Kat! Hope your having a very shippy weakend too

CONGRULATIONS Uber on your 600th post!!!!!

Comment

I've been reading some of the S/J fanfic winners...i hope to read ALL of the nominees at some point lol. Anyway, just read 'What will it take?' By SG1-Fanfic...FANTASTIC story!! I got a cramp in my neck reading it lol, it's long, but I couldn't drag myself away from it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2071449/1/

~~Close To Crazy~~
                  Psychotic Kitten
                  'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Hey Cassie

wow we can now really dream of more fishing for Sam and Jack in S9. Thanks for that few lights of hope to tie me over till S9 starts....

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS Uber on your 600th post!!!!!
                      Thank you.

'Tweren't nothing for a blabbermouth like me.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

which of course reminds me...i still need to finish writing Plagues and Dimensions...
                        -you know your crazy right?
                        -...yes
                        -ok just checking

-I'm only as paranoid as the voices in my head say i am.

Me and My Danielbot live in a cabin by the woods...

there's something fishy about our new puppy...

Comment

Hey Tame

Was able to sneak in another question (doesn't know I'm a shipper ) Asked about who is in charge of 'Homeland Security'. He wasn' really sure but he said
                          Spoiler:
                          the people in charge and in HS are alll Civilian Yay! hope he's right!
                          ooh, i hope!

but, isn't merely having jack and sam not serving under the same command (him evaluating her) good enough? i think it is. but i still like the
                          Spoiler:
                          civilian
                          idea too.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            So...How about a wee trip down memory lane????
                            Sam: I want you.
                            Jack: Why?! I mean, no!

One of my favorites.
                            And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                            Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                            Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                            Daniel: Oh! You see?
                            Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Hey guys, just an update on the video situation....

its complete, but posting is pending yay!

i'm so proud, i've never made a vid before!

And if your around Caty go have a squiz at ur PM at Intel

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                              -Stargate Theme

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled
                                Sam: I want you.
                                Jack: Why?! I mean, no!

One of my favorites.
                                That's one of mine too Aside from Jack's obvious willingness show's his insecurities too. Even then he didn't think he was good enough for her. We all know what Sam thinks though don't we! Here's another of my faves.

Jack: (sarcastically) You really know how to have fun don't ya Carter?
                                Sam: I'm having fun now, Sir!
                                Jack: You go girl!

Yeah! Go kick some replicator butt I like seeing them fighting together - rather fortunate as we get it more often than ship
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X