This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    (((trupi))) I don't know about lifeboats, but Mala made this wonderful pic that says it all!!

That's hilarious! Are meals extra?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
      that pic was manip pic by Mala ... thus the heart droplets and Jack and Sam are sitting very close to each other
      I must say that I got to see some of Mala's work on Ship Day and I love it! Especially the one where Jack's on the phone and Sam's picture is in the background - it makes me go shippy every time I see it!

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        How much is the valium treatment? I think I'm gonna need lots and lots (and lots and and lots and lots and lots and lots) of those.

On the other hand, maybe the jacket will do just as well . . .

Can I reserve a private room? Wouldn't want to disturb any of the other inmates in the "ward" with my rantings. <g>
        - Mary
        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          Funny you should mention meals.... I think there is chocolate, chocolate covered chocolate, Shipper cookies dipped in chocolate, and Jack clone wrapped in layers of chocolate!! How's that sound?!?

Token ~

Comment

Funny you should mention meals.... I think there is chocolate, chocolate covered chocolate, Shipper cookies dipped in chocolate, and Jack clone wrapped in layers of chocolate!! How's that sound?!?
            They have to bethe real ones made by Meimei or I don't want them! I only eat the real stuff! (Sorry that didn't come out right)
            sigpic

Comment

((((Gatebee))))

Thanks for asking THE question on the JM thread, I sometimes think I ask to many myself and I try to control it, otherwise I could be known as JM's personal hacker ... but hey girl you went for it....

I can't rep you... so "High Five"

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                ((((Gatebee))))

Thanks for asking THE question on the JM thread, I sometimes think I ask to many myself and I try to control it, otherwise I could be known as JM's personal hacker ... but hey girl you went for it....

I can't rep you... so "High Five"
                thanks. I have been thinking about how to ask the question to Joe since it aired. But wanted to ask it with very little way for Joe to answer in a vague manner. Hope that Joe answers it.

Comment

Lol4jack-Are you going to the dessert dance on Friday?
                  sigpic

Comment

Mmmm, either this or the SSGutterCruise. Nope, not gonna choose I'll just have to do both.
                    sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                      thanks. I have been thinking about how to ask the question to Joe since it aired. But wanted to ask it with very little way for Joe to answer in a vague manner. Hope that Joe answers it.
                      And you are very smart too.... perfect way to ask... although for me if he picks:

1) Ship... Sam got Jack into it
                      2) TPTB Ship
                      3) Ship from RDA
                      4) He can not answer with the truth therefore it's ship

(((Trupi))) I won't I will arrive on Saturday, but if you want PM me and we can meet Saturday for a late breakfast or early lunch

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

well time to turn of the light and do some zzzzzzzzz. Sam and Jack have the same idea.

pic fr florence

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
                          I must say that I got to see some of Mala's work on Ship Day and I love it! Especially the one where Jack's on the phone and Sam's picture is in the background - it makes me go shippy every time I see it!
                          Mala got us through some really dark times last year with her fantastic wit and artistic flair. Here are two more of her classic gifs.

After the airing of 'Assinity':

Reacting to the omnipresence of :

ship sistah
                          Last edited by sacme; 02 August 2005, 10:54 PM.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

I really like ur picks sacme lol. I am knew to this forum, any assistance is welcome!

Comment

Just got here and I can't stay to long but first of all

(((((((((((((Suekay))))))))))))

sending you buckets of love from Australia. Take care of yourself girl and know that we all love you.

Now for my favourite Stargate characters.

1/ Jack
                              2/ Sam
                              3/ Jonas
                              4/ Daniel
                              5/ Teal'c
                              6/ Hammond
                              7/ Frasier
                              8/ Walter
                              9/ Siler

As I've never seen Vala (Nope not even PU) and Cameron I can't in good faith rate them. And I put Siler on cause he's always got his wrench.

OK gotta go and get dinner ready as I'm working tonight.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

((((((((((((((((((((((SUEAKAY)))))))))))))))))))))))

be better and come back soon...! we think of you and send you all S&J love to comfort you ... with that you should feel better soon

Englemyer, WELCOME, I hope you'll have fun with us and post a lot !

guys got to go, thanks for posting the poem, I haven't time to read the ship day thread yet...I can't believe I could have missed the poem !! thanks for posting it again ! great job!!

thanks again for the pics from Mala , that's awesome !!

my favourite characters :

1) Jack
                                2) Sam
                                3) T
                                4) Jacob (why didn't you guys put him in your lists! season8
                                Spoiler:
                                he might be dead in the show he's not in my heart

5) Daniel
                                6) Jonas
                                7) hammond
                                8) Frasier
                                etc....don't know Cameron yet, Vala is not on the team for me, never will...

Comment

Working...
                                X