This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    yes, this season *is* a new show. but a show that has sam returning, jack coming back at some time for appearances, and whether ship is on the back burner or not, it WILL come back. there's a LOT to be happy about!

sally
    Majorsal, I know that hopefully the ship will come sooner rather than later. To wait for a whole season for a love affair that is so plane to see is a crime. I know that they string us along because it makes money for them. But it is really not right IMO. I want Sam and Jack if not married at least something about their engagement is mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
      I loved Daniel second best from the beginning. -Jack was always first for me- But Daniel had gotten a bit arrogant it seems to me. I still love him, but he became a bit less endearing about the same time I was starting to notice how three-dimensional Sam's character was getting...And not Sam's my 2nd favorite. Which works fine when you're a shipper. I'd say Danny and T are tied.
      1) Jack
      2) Sam
      3) ship
      4) the rest of sg1

Comment

Wow, I should have come back here sooner.

I can say stuff when I don't even know what I'm trying to say and you guys understand me.

*hugs*

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
          Majorsal, I know that hopefully the ship will come sooner rather than later. To wait for a whole season for a love affair that is so plane to see is a crime. I know that they string us along because it makes money for them. But it is really not right IMO. I want Sam and Jack if not married at least something about their engagement is mentioned.
          I'm a firm believer in marriage, but if TPTB will just let us know that they are together be it married, engaged, 'shakin' up' whatever--I will be happy.
          -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by Silver
            Aww--Singularity is very emotional! Heroes was sad, but I was more moved by Jack hugging Sam and then Teal'c and Sam's hug more than the actual death... maybe because it showed how much things affected Sam, and how she couldn't bear the thought of losing Jack. I think Janet getting hit with a staff blast was more shocking, though--it just comes out of nowhere--and then you find out it killed her. Season 7 was a time when I didn't read spoilers so I really wasn't expecting it!

The most teary episode for me though has to be Abyss, both when Jack is trapped in the fortress and Daniel visits him, and when he's in the infirmary at the end. It gets me every single time. I can never help thinking, poor Jack!

I want to watch an ep. now but gotta go out.

That's exactly it, you felt something from that ep!

I don't care if it's tears or laughter or just thoughtfulness. We use to feel something after the eps. We use to look forward to and could hardly wait until the next adventure.

Can anyone really say that about what we've been seeing lately?
            Ship Nana

Comment

MM - Everyone here is on the same wavelength, so even when we don't articulate our thoughts and feelings clearly, everyone still understands...

Just one of the things I love about this place

As for who my fave members of SG1 are...

1) Jack
              2) Jonas
              3) Sam and Teal'c
              4) Cameron (more nice, open and genuine that you-know-who)
              5) Daniel
              6) Vala

and she's only number six as there are only seven SG1 members and two of them are tied.
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                I'm glad you liked the poem. I have it as one piece, but I'll see if Token can post it as she added a couple of verses to it.
                This definitely is a special place! Thanks to the shipper thread I've been lucky enough to make so many friends from all over the world because of our love of the show and the ship.
                Dips ... you are so right. Due to this show, I too have made alot of new friends , though at the moment they are net friends ..... very nice friends they are just the same.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Good day shippers!

Spoiler:
                  SEASON NINE IS CRAP...I'M PRETENDING IT DOESN'T EXIST

*This subliminal message is brought to you by the people that brought you Dr Shipper*

I don't care about season nine...and I know this may sound harsh, but I don't care about the fan awards at the moment...yet another bad day...I'm not going to be posting much...I need to go and rant and mope about the sorry mess that is my life...

I'll come back later...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((SUEKAY))))))))))))))))))))))))

What you need is some Shipper Cookies. Hmmm ... I think you need mei mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie - They are made from the combined ingredients of mei mei's medicine cabinet. It allows shippers to be in a drugged induced haze to prevent them from losing their minds!

Take 2 of these Shipper Cookies at bedtime with the beverage of your choice, preferably Dr. Shipper, dream happy Shipper Dreams and you are sure to feel better in the morning.
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                    I haven't watched the new eps yet so I can't really comment on everything that's said in this thread lately. I want to keep an open mind for this new season and this new team so I try to stay spoiler-free.
                    ooh, I'm soo sorry! Forgot everything about the spoiler! Sorry

Originally posted by florence
                    But for me, SG1 as we knew it (and Sam/Jack ship as well) has finished in Moebius. This season is just a new show that I want to give its chance.
                    As for Sam/Jack ship... well, there are still fics !
                    Yeah, but still, fics is the dreams while whach on scene is the real thing (for Sam and Jack!) I just miss to see them, and a real kiss in stead of reading about it in a fic!
                    Zika

Belief in Sam and Jack ship in season 10?

P.S. sorry about my english - from Denmark()

Comment

MM - Everyone here is on the same wavelength, so even when we don't articulate our thoughts and feelings clearly, everyone still understands...

Just one of the things I love about this place

As for who my fave members of SG1 are...

1) Jack
                      2) Jonas
                      3) Sam and Teal'c
                      4) Cameron (more nice, open and genuine that you-know-who)
                      5) Daniel
                      6) Vala

and she's only number six as there are only seven SG1 members and two of them are tied.
                      My favs are
                      1)Sam
                      2)Jack
                      3)Teal'c
                      4)Jonas
                      5)Cameron
                      6) Daniel

I don't consider Vala a member of SG-1.
                      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

To all Sam & Jack shippers

Here is the video I promised for ship day but could not make it on time because of my movie maker playing up .

"Hungarian" Bond

This is my last one for Sam and Jack .I'll be moving on to Lost , JAG and Alias next

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                          My kids (25 and 23) call it 'MacGyver in Space'.My sister, who doesn't care for scifi, was watching this season promo show with me. Her only question was 'Where is the real star of the show - where is Ricard Dean Anderson?'

Hightlighted LOL

caty

Comment

Caty - Got room for one more vid??? I'll be sending that CD to you soon...please...I can't make them myself!
                            sigpic

Comment

Caty - Got room for one more vid??? I'll be sending that CD to you soon...please...I can't make them myself!

Sure (((Suekay))) but hurry up because I need to delete all Sam and Jack clips before I can capture the Lost clips

caty

Comment

It'll be with you by Friday!

Thankies!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X