X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    ((((SamCarterO'Neill))))

Pull up a beanbag and join us...we feel the exact same way.

Hope you stick around this time

As far as I'm concerned...
    Spoiler:
    SG1 finished with Threads, and season nine is another show with cameos from SG1
    Wow really? I don't know...I mean I suppose that from a military POV I can see the change that goes on during season nine.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Horizontal...Vertical...

how about an 'attack' on all angles

A soft one though Don't want him bruised when he returns to Sam and no love bites either

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        Yes, well I've made a decision on how to handle all of this.

I'm just gonna tape each new episode then come to this thread, check out everyone's thoughts on it and whether there is ship or not and then if there is I'll watch that ep. If there isn't any, then I will just happily tape over it!
        I still hadn't watched Origin yet. Got it recorded on my DVR. I caught the last 5 min. with RDA and was really disappointed. I think I was more disappointed in the fact there was no
        Spoiler:
        explaination for his departure or SG-1 breaking up.
        Are we suppose to use our imagination for that too? Why bother watching the show, just make up your own.
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          I still hadn't watched Origin yet. Got it recorded on my DVR. I caught the last 5 min. with RDA and was really disappointed. I think I was more disappointed in the fact there was no
          Spoiler:
          Are we suppose to use our imagination for that too. Why bother watching the show, just make up your own.
          I think we're supposed to make it up as we go along. There have been several questions asked to Joe (myself included) as to the
          Spoiler:
          "official" reason Jack left never being explained
          and he's not answered them. Whether or not he missed them (accidentially or purposefully) remains to be seen.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
            Hi Ya! I've been reading (lurking) a while and I have to get something off my chest (unless it's RDA ).

First, Ripple Effect sounds like a title for an AU episode. After suffering through MOBY DICK! I don't think I can stand to watch another one of their AU eps.
            Spoiler:
            Do you really want to see an AU Janet knowing she's not real and won't be back in RL in future episodes?
            I also wonder if they'll just tease us again with another Sam and Jack AU scene. I just don't trust TPTB anymore.
            I'm trying to live up to my moniker but all I see is TPTB throwing negativity at the shippers (Joe Mallozzi's latest blog, http://gateworld.net/blogs/jmallozzi/index.shtml). Don't they see the Shipper numbers here at GW verses any other thread?

((((((Ship Nana!! ))))) Hi there May I please have a few cookies to brighten my shippy spirits?

Poz
            Poz, I just finished reading Joe's blog, and I didn't feel that he was talking about Shippers. Am I missing something? I read it twice. I thought he was talking about Daniel fans.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
              Oh Caty, I was trying not to be tooooo greedy and leave a little something for others!

The others will understand and can share the cookies only

Caty

Comment

...Are we suppose to use our imagination for that too? Why bother watching the show, just make up your own.
                LMFAO!!!!!!!! ((((((((((Rogue))))))))))
                "ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
                and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Are we suppose to use our imagination for that too? Why bother watching the show, just make up your own.

I agree with that .A series is supposed to show entertainment and most of all continuity in the storyline or mythology. Without that ..fans or viewers in general are lost ,confused , don't understand anything and well the ratings wil go down because everybody will get tired by making their own story in their head all the time .

I don't have to make my own story when I watch Alias , Lost , CSI , X-files,JAG ..everything is explained pretty clearly so that we can follow the show and enjoy it .

SG1 NOW is another ball game ...The story has big holes and black ones
                  I wonder how the same tptb will handle SGA ..not much better I suppose !!!

Caty

Comment

Originally Posted by Rogue
                    Spoiler:

Are we suppose to use our imagination for that too. Why bother watching the show, just make up your own.
                    Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                    I think we're supposed to make it up as we go along. There have been several questions asked to Joe (myself included) as to the
                    Spoiler:
                    "official" reason Jack left never being explained
                    and he's not answered them. Whether or not he missed them (accidentially or purposefully) remains to be seen.
                    I'm a little irked myself to put it mildly. What do viewers who aren't part of the online fandom think happened to SG-1? And isn't it true that unless it happens as part of the show then it doesn't become cannon? Joe will be continually asked about the backstory until I get an answer.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                      Poz, I just finished reading Joe's blog, and I didn't feel that he was talking about Shippers. Am I missing something? I read it twice. I thought he was talking about Daniel fans.
                      I agree, I don't think he is talking about shippers at all... first, we have never used the words he has described nor given our opinion that way and 2nd... check out other threads...

We love Joe...... (some days )

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Just popping by to say I will be offline a few days as my pc needs to visit the doc. My CD drive is on the fritz! Darn!

So keep the Jack and Sam ship afloat.

ll miss my newest home here, but I will return!

Hugs
                        Always, HailDorothy

Carter: "You, sir, are an incorrigible lunatic!"
                        Jack: "I assume that's a compliment, Carter?"
                        Sam: "If you say so, sir."
                        Jack: "Hey, T, I think she likes me."
                        Teal'c: Indeed!"

(A typical J/S exchange according to HailDorothy)

Find out why Jack and Sam are "THE CHOSEN HEARTS" at my site:
                        [URL=http://www.emeraldrose.net/stargate.htm]

Comment

I'm a little irked myself to put it mildly. What do viewers who aren't part of the online fandom think happened to SG-1? And isn't it true that unless it happens as part of the show then it doesn't become cannon? Joe will be continually asked about the backstory until I get an answer.

Token

As far as I could read in another forum ( from another show) where I belong where fans over there were not fans of SG1 ..they didn't watch the show but they started to watch season 9 because BB, CB and Beau Bridge are in there . They even like the Vala /Daniel ship .

Just to say that the new SG1 seems to attract new fans ( too bad for the existing dedicated fans) ..who do not have a clue what SG1 was before ..For them Sg1 is ...Cameron , Daniel and Teal'c ...may be they undestood that Sam will be in there soon ..but all I know is they know about Sam and Jack because I post my videos over there ( I have a few shipper friends in that forums ..perhaps 4 or 5 ) The others do not watch my SG1 videos and don't care about Sam and Jack . To be honest they were all farscape fans .

I will try to see what they say a bit more about the new SG1 and will come back when I read their threads about season 9 (BB,CB and Beau ) this is how they called it .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            Token

As far as I could read in another forum ( from another show) where I belong where fans over there were not fans of SG1 ..they didn't watch the show but they started to watch season 9 because BB, CB and Beau Bridge are in there . They even like the Vala /Daniel ship .

Just to say that the new SG1 seems to attract new fans ( too bad for the existing dedicated fans) ..who do not have a clue what SG1 was before ..For them Sg1 is ...Cameron , Daniel and Teal'c ...may be they undestood that Sam will be in there soon ..but all I know is they know about Sam and Jack because I post my videos over there ( I have a few shipper friends in that forums ..perhaps 4 or 5 ) The others do not watch my SG1 videos and don't care about Sam and Jack . To be honest they were all farscape fans .

I will try to see what they say a bit more about the new SG1 and will come back when I read their threads about season 9 (BB,CB and Beau ) this is how they called it .

Caty
                            You know thats ok for the new fans. But the SG-1 fans that have bought all the DVD sets, gone to the Cons, purchased items from their auctions, and watched the show for 8 years deserve better. How hard is it to put a one or two line explaination. If they wanted to start totally fresh they should have renamed the show.
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Ok, I agree with you after re-reading it again. I do know that I'm not the only one who read that the wrong way. Hopefully they'll re-read his quote too. I'm just very emotional today. It would have been hubby and mine's 25th anniversary................'nough said...

Poz

Comment

I thought I was the only one who didn't get what he was saying? Who was he
                                referring to and if he doesn't care what the fans think, why say that? I'm confused!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X