X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    Hmmm, I don't think that could be... but we all now what Sam has in her

[url]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/brocadivide128_jpg.jpg[/IMG]

[url]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/brocadivide127_jpg.jpg[/IMG]

[url]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/brocadivide126_jpg.jpg[/IMG]

Poor Jack
    Yes, I guess that could wear that 'poor man' (in Daniel's words) to a nub.
    We should send Jack some virtual vitamins.
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Caty, it's exactly what I feel and know, they are toghether, otherwise the last ep of S8 where totally pointless, I'm not annoyed to see no ship in S9 because RDA is not around, I'm sure we will see some reference.

I like S9, but I like it as a new show, it is not the SG-1 of the past 8 years, I'm also waiting for AT return to see what the dynamic is, right now TPTB do not have it eas:
      - A mayor character left
      - All previous storylines have been closed
      - Introducing new characters and stories
      - Another mayor character not returning unitl ep6

It takes some time for new shows to have everything fall into place, although one of the strongest points that this show had is that we saw that from ep 1 in S1, but not every show is that lucky.

My dissapointed of Origins comes from
      Spoiler:
      RDA appearance, it was pointless, bad scene, Jack was not Jack, even the jokes had no point:

- Daniel: I'm scared
      - Jack: I'm hungry
      - Daniel: OK

Jack O'Neill, deserved better, the fans deserved better
      and that is definitely dissapointing, so as Mel is proposing we are having a wake!

After those lines RDA must be wondering why he was needed in Origins

I agree ..what a waste of his time but like somebody else said ...Everybody watched so it was not a waste of time for TPTB ..they increased the ratings because RDA was around .
      I'm sure the ratings will go down in the next few weeks because no RDA and no AT ..I hope so ..Also the shippers know there won't be any references to Sam and Jack ship for another 5 weeks .
      A lot of Farscape fans will have to watch the show to make it good in ratings .

As for a beloved member coming back in season 9 .I don't think Joe meant RDA ..but I heard that
      Spoiler:
      CJ may be writing an episode and Janet would be in there ..so I bet for Janet ...and I would prefer Janet ..because I guess her part will be meaningful ... I don't think tptb has any intentions to have scenes with Sam and Jack together on a romantic level ...season 9 has nothing to do with Sam and Jack ship ..their scene was in Threads and we may see them standing together right at the end of the series whenever that is ..season 9 or season 10 ..I hope for season 9 .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
        Hey, I got the shipper bus!
        All aboard. Who's going to bring the massage oils.
        I've already got the large economy bottle of Vitamin E
        sigpic
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          Thats my bet. When I first read the spoilers for Ripple Effect, I thought
          Spoiler:
          Janet.

I agree ..looks like ripple effect is AU .. ..or distortion of time ..where you could be send to another place in time ..so I think the beloved character is
          Spoiler:
          Janet ...I would love it to be Jacob as well but I think Jacob is gone gone ...because we knew he was a plot for the Samand Jack ship too ..As the Sam and Jack ship is no part of season 9 storyline ...they won't bring Jacob either .....It could be Cassie too considering Sam went to spend some time with her ..but then again I don't think so ..because the new fans won't understand who she is and it would be too long to explain again ..Janet on the other hand would be easy to explain ..a doctor killed in action ...but coming back in time travel and may be see her with Sam. I would love to see a Janet scene in ripple effect ..that would be great .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser

I'll bring the wedding photo album

Caty

Comment

Pick me up on the way down and we can plan out some physical therapy for Jack. He may need a good massage after his bath. Any volunteers?

I volunteer to help Jack with his Horizontal excercies!

It's a tough job, but hey, someone has to do it! LOL
              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                Table sized????

Not in the Northeast area of the US, at least. Here, you push a puck with a stick on the floor, and hope you can get it in the high-score spots on your opponents floor grid.

Okay, that's an oversimplified version, but . . . <g>
                Well, I'm used to the table sized version.

My aunty and uncle in BC (one of a few aunties and uncles over there) have a table sized one. Me and my sister were having so much fun playing it when we were over in BC a few years ago.

And also alot of fun getting little holes in the wall--I mean, playing with the dart-board...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Hi everyone:

In reading previous posts, I tend to believe that
                  Spoiler:
                  the character coming back in Ripple Effect is Janet. I'd love to see her back--if only briefly as it still bothers me that she was killed. In terms of Jack returning (as he is a beloved character), I'm hoping that they will do something at the end of the season with Jack/Sam together--if it is nothing more than a phone coversation, or either party mentioning the other. I'm not greedy; at this point when we've had nothing--anything would be better!

Take care everyone.
                  -girlgater

Comment

*retraces her steps back to her last post*

... That was about four pages back!

You guys talk alot...

I would have caught up sooner but I was busy making a vid all yesterday and then sleeping

You guys may be happy to know that I have an idea for a Sam/Jack vid (really dark and serious)... but may not be happy to know that I have no clue when I'm going to make it... I gotta get a crap load of episodes on my computer and my hard drive can't really handle much more.

But, I do have a job and just got by second paycheck of $414.77 so I do have more than enough money to get a 300gb hard-drive

So um... we'll see what happens.

... Anyone interested in an Alias vid? It's Sark kicking alot of ass

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I'll bring the oils!!! I have Eucalyptus, Lavender and Passion Fruit!!! (oops maybe should leave that one at home )

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                        I volunteer to help Jack with his Horizontal excercies!

It's a tough job, but hey, someone has to do it! LOL
                        Really !! just horizontal !!! Vertical could be passionate too

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          Really !! just horizontal !!! Vertical could be passionate too

Caty
                          I think you guys are reading too many Meimei fanfic! They are just great! IcedHeat is very good also! What about certain #, that can be lots of fun.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                            I think you guys are reading too many Meimei fanfic! They are just great! IcedHeat is very good also! What about certain #, that can be lots of fun.

Me , didn't read Meimei fanfic I wish I could but no time
                            Just my imagination running wild

Shipnana will take care of Jack if Sam is too far away

Caty
                            Last edited by Catysg1; 01 August 2005, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Hi Ya! I've been reading (lurking) a while and I have to get something off my chest (unless it's RDA ).

First, Ripple Effect sounds like a title for an AU episode. After suffering through MOBY DICK! I don't think I can stand to watch another one of their AU eps.
                              Spoiler:
                              Do you really want to see an AU Janet knowing she's not real and won't be back in RL in future episodes?
                              I also wonder if they'll just tease us again with another Sam and Jack AU scene. I just don't trust TPTB anymore.
                              I'm trying to live up to my moniker but all I see is TPTB throwing negativity at the shippers (Joe Mallozzi's latest blog, http://gateworld.net/blogs/jmallozzi/index.shtml). Don't they see the Shipper numbers here at GW verses any other thread?

((((((Ship Nana!! ))))) Hi there May I please have a few cookies to brighten my shippy spirits?

Poz

Comment

I'll bring the oils!!! I have Eucalyptus, Lavender and Passion Fruit!!! (oops maybe should leave that one at home )
                                No, no, no - we need all the Passion fruit we can get.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X