This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by divcon
    Hey Cath, welcome to the ship family thread.

Have fun, everyone here is amazingly friendly. We may have a dig at each other but we ALL love Jack and Sam.
    Hi and thanks for the welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Cathain Nottingham
      Hi everybody!!

Some may recognize me from Ship Day but for all others I'm Cathain and as most of my fiction relates, a big S/J fan.
      Hey Cath, welcome to the ship family thread.

Have fun, everyone here is amazingly friendly. We may have a dig at each other but we ALL love Jack and Sam.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
      NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK

Sam: Jack, our shipper family wants us to return back from our honeymoon
        Jack: FCOL, can't they give us a break!
        Sam: Well they say they won't watch S9
        Jack: Then how are we supposed to suprise them, didn't they get the motorcycle hint
        Sam: Well yes they did, but you know how much they love us

Thanks Mala for the pic
        Really cute!
        sigpic

Comment

Question: Is there a certain place to ask a question concerning shippy fiction? Like a certain fan fiction thread?

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
            Again, I thought Jack looked fine. He just wasn't given anything to say!!!!! But if he was tired, I certainly like your explanation for it!!!!!

Okay, waterfall, I need a lift. I'll bite. On what evidence or presumption does the reader on the yahoo list think they're already married? Cheer me up, please!

Why darling, we thought all the Shippers knew about THE WEDDING!

Caty has a copy of the whole Sam and Jack wedding album including honeymoon postcard pics from all over the world!
            Ship Nana

Comment

Question: Is there a certain place to ask a question concerning shippy fiction? Like a certain fan fiction thread?
              Hi Cathain, welcome to the shipper family...!!!!!! You are here to stay I hope

There is a whole area in the forum dedicated to fanfics, click here

But if it's about the ship... I believe there are a lot of experts in this thread and we do love fanfics

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                Why darling, we thought all the Shippers knew about THE WEDDING!

Caty has a copy of the whole Sam and Jack wedding album including honeymoon postcard pics from all over the world!
                Thanks, Ship Nana, but I've seen Caty's album. I got the impression that waterfall was referring to something else.....maybe a riveting discussion we haven't witnessed because it took place on yahoo.

Right, waterfall?

Comment

Hi Cathain, welcome to the shipper family...!!!!!! You are here to stay I hope

But if it's about the ship... I believe there are a lot of experts in this thread and we do love fanfics
                  Hi! And I do hope to stick around as long as everyone will have me.

The fanfic question was related to a story that I've been wanting to start up for some time now. (Fans of my ongoing series aren't going to be too happy hearing I'm starting another series rather than finishing the ones I've got!)

Anyway I have the idea posted up on my website and just wanted to get some feedback, anyone who wants to check it out please do so and leave me a comment!

New Story Idea

Comment

Queen Eleta.....thanks for the pics. I had seen some, but not all, of them. And they harken to a cheerier time, which lifts my spirits some.

Yes, I'm down after finishing Harry Potter today, combined with watching Origins Friday night. In between, Hubby and I took a great road trip on Saturday, though! I'm trying to get back in the positive groove. Maybe the fact that tomorrow is Stargate Monday on skiffy will help some. I've printed out Silver's new fanfic for tonight's bedtime story. From the quick glance I gave it, it may also improve my mood.

I have tried very hard to stay positive, but I'm just sick and tired of waiting for a resolution for two characters who deserve to be together. It's gone on so long now that it will be more difficult to get a satisfying resolution, because one of the actors involved has moved on.

After reading the Air Force fraternization regs, I believe them to only be an excuse now, especially in S9. Where there is a will, there is always a way. I'm just fatigued from the rollercoaster that the boys in Vancouver (TPTBM)are putting us through. And I say that the easiest way to get me to accept the "new team" is to happily resolve the S/J Ship, create a reason for Sam to still be there, and move on with the new stories. If they had done that, I would not be resisting the changes at all.

Thanks, Shipper Family, for being there to convince me that I'm not the only one interested in how this S/J thing finally is resolved. It's great to have you all to trade talk with, and feel that we'll get to a happy ending eventually.

Welcome to all the newbies we picked up on Ship Day, and to the folks who have just returned to the thread!

Alas, did I hear the Shipper TownRollercoaster mentioned? Slowly I turn. Step, by step.....

Everybody buckle up cause here we go AGAIN!!!

Ship Nana

Comment

Thanks, Ship Nana, but I've seen Caty's album. I got the impression that waterfall was referring to something else.....maybe a riveting discussion we haven't witnessed because it took place on yahoo.

Right, waterfall?

You mean Caty's album was nothing but a manip, a very well done manip, I might add?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Tell me it isn't soooooooo?!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                        psst... X-files was written by men too. Can't do ship. I want to see the S/J ship resolved, but now I'm scared that TPTBM will ruin it as bad as M/S was ruined. That was just awful, I don't think I could handle a bad ship again.
                        I agree, but at least there were some scenes in XF that gave us solid resolution.

"Agent Scully is alread in love"

"you're my one in five billion"

"I love you" - even though it was followed by "oh, brother!"

"You make me a whole person"

We've never even had lines like this with Jack and Sam. I wish we had . . .
                        - Mary
                        SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                        Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Hi! And I do hope to stick around as long as everyone will have me.

The fanfic question was related to a story that I've been wanting to start up for some time now. (Fans of my ongoing series aren't going to be too happy hearing I'm starting another series rather than finishing the ones I've got!)

Anyway I have the idea posted up on my website and just wanted to get some feedback, anyone who wants to check it out please do so and leave me a comment!

New Story Idea
                          Hmmm, I don't know if I should... I'm one of the ones that left you a review on "Shall we Dance" begging you to finish it and I also loved your latest... Reasons.

But well that said... I'm already hooked on your new idea I'll PM you

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Here is a little something I've been working on to cheer up the Family:

I would do anything...

...just to be in your arms again.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by alittletoolate
                              I kinda dwindled off SG-1 around season 5, cause of various things, lack of sky and depression mainly, but picked it all back up again in season 7.
                              Oh, you poor child!! You missed one of the best seasons for ship - season 6 - as well as the wonderfully enjoyable Jonas! I feel so sorry for your loss.
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Hmmm, I don't know if I should... I'm one of the ones that left you a review on "Shall we Dance" begging you to finish it and I also loved your latest... Reasons.

But well that said... I'm already hooked on your new idea I'll PM you
                                Uh oh...a few minutes after posting the idea and I'm already in for it for one of the other series *laughs*

Listen if you or anyone has any ideas with my "May I Have This Dance" series please let me hear them. I wrote down a rough outline for the remainder of the series a few months ago, unfortunately none of the notes make sense now!

Comment

Working...
                                X