sueKay-honey,

I sent you a post. Please check it out.
    Always, HailDorothy

Carter: "You, sir, are an incorrigible lunatic!"
    Jack: "I assume that's a compliment, Carter?"
    Sam: "If you say so, sir."
    Jack: "Hey, T, I think she likes me."
    Teal'c: Indeed!"

(A typical J/S exchange according to HailDorothy)

Find out why Jack and Sam are "THE CHOSEN HEARTS" at my site:
    [URL=http://www.emeraldrose.net/stargate.htm]

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
      I'm not depressed....come to think of it, I'm quite happy about the future of Sam and Jack.

Everyone is depressed because not much (if anything) is being said about it.
      It is TPTB's little game of trying to get the shippers to stay tuned,because they're not stupid, they know where their bread gets buttered.
      IMO what they're *not* saying speaks volumes and they're using it as a trump card if the ratings hit the skids and for the power to have a 10th season.
      One reader on the S/J Yahoo list believes that they are already married and that it will be sprung on us later in the season and I'm beginning to agree with her.

BTW, anyone have a guess on just how much time passed between "Mobius" and "Avalon"??
      well, the weird thing about time is that it is relative. Especially to writers. They twist it to their own pleasure. In SGA, Siege part one, the marines come in compliments of General O'Neill. A very, very short time later, the Daedalus arrives with the ZPM. But over at the SGC, General Landry is in command when the Daedalus leaves Earth. So, these are the same people we are relaying on for ship? Any wonder why it hasn't happened yet? It was probably lost in the time continuum between SG1 and SGA.
      sig by PM

Comment

Yes, another post from yours truly!!
        I haven't had this much to say in quite a while!!
        Everone has been saying that
        Spoiler:

Jack looked tired in "Origins"
        I'd like to think that Sam "used and abused" him half to death and therfore that's why he looked soooo tired!!!....that and he was hungry....muhahahaha

IMO other than no Sam and a few new characters season 9 isn't that different from season 8:
        There's hardly any Jack, Daniel is still Daniel the great (cough)and Teal'c is still just scenery....at least there's no (THANK GOD!!!)

Poor Teal'c...if I was CJ, I'd be pissed

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
          well, the weird thing about time is that it is relative. Especially to writers. They twist it to their own pleasure. In SGA, Siege part one, the marines come in compliments of General O'Neill. A very, very short time later, the Daedalus arrives with the ZPM. But over at the SGC, General Landry is in command when the Daedalus leaves Earth. So, these are the same people we are relaying on for ship? Any wonder why it hasn't happened yet? It was probably lost in the time continuum between SG1 and SGA.
          hahahahaha that's probably the best explanation we'll ever get too.

Thanks for the laugh QE!!!

waterfall

Comment

Here's a few cute caps I made from AT video diary from 'Red Sky'. BTW, have I ever mentioned I want(ed) her job?

Here's RDA rather vigorously, with both hands, dusting off AT backside after a stunt....

Laughing, after a few catcalls from crew....

Then RDA saying 'I need that tape!!'

They were just too cute together!!! With their chemistry, is it any wonder we saw shippiness everywhere we looked?
            sig by PM

Comment

WATERFALL!!!!!!!

Good to see ya!!!!!!

HAILDOROTHY - I've sent you an email and I've PMed you...go to the box at the top right hand corner of the page and click on 'private messages'!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Queen Eleta.....thanks for the pics. I had seen some, but not all, of them. And they harken to a cheerier time, which lifts my spirits some.

Yes, I'm down after finishing Harry Potter today, combined with watching Origins Friday night. In between, Hubby and I took a great road trip on Saturday, though! I'm trying to get back in the positive groove. Maybe the fact that tomorrow is Stargate Monday on skiffy will help some. I've printed out Silver's new fanfic for tonight's bedtime story. From the quick glance I gave it, it may also improve my mood.

I have tried very hard to stay positive, but I'm just sick and tired of waiting for a resolution for two characters who deserve to be together. It's gone on so long now that it will be more difficult to get a satisfying resolution, because one of the actors involved has moved on.

After reading the Air Force fraternization regs, I believe them to only be an excuse now, especially in S9. Where there is a will, there is always a way. I'm just fatigued from the rollercoaster that the boys in Vancouver (TPTBM)are putting us through. And I say that the easiest way to get me to accept the "new team" is to happily resolve the S/J Ship, create a reason for Sam to still be there, and move on with the new stories. If they had done that, I would not be resisting the changes at all.

Thanks, Shipper Family, for being there to convince me that I'm not the only one interested in how this S/J thing finally is resolved. It's great to have you all to trade talk with, and feel that we'll get to a happy ending eventually.

Welcome to all the newbies we picked up on Ship Day, and to the folks who have just returned to the thread!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  WATERFALL!!!!!!!

Good to see ya!!!!!!

GOOD TO SEE YOU TOO SUEKAY!!!!!!!
                  ....giggle..

waterfall

Comment

I'm not going to let season nine or a lack of resolution scare me away from fandom or from reruns of seasons 1 - 7...

Another thing - I've been thinking about something...

Remember the Neverending story films? (note this is a silly point from a slightly tipsy shipper)...they said in those films that anything you can imagine is real. So just think of those possible millions of fanfics!

Okay...that was an inarticulate babble...I apologise...If anyone could make heads or tails of it, please post your version of it!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Sam: Jack, our shipper family wants us to return back from our honeymoon
                      Jack: FCOL, can't they give us a break!
                      Sam: Well they say they won't watch S9
                      Jack: Then how are we supposed to suprise them, didn't they get the motorcycle hint
                      Sam: Well yes they did, but you know how much they love us

Thanks Mala for the pic
                      Last edited by LOL4JACK; 31 July 2005, 05:20 PM.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                        Rogue I remember the Good Days when I could not wait to see episodes like Solitudes and Point of View and 100 Days.When I heard about 100 Days I could not wait to see that episode.It was tough working on the Day and I could not stop looking at my Watch all Day.The last Time I had that feeling was Threads and to me it was a letdown.I told myself before Season 9 that I would not like the Show the same way I liked the Show from Season 1-6 and it has helped a little.It also helps having AT still around and it gives me somone to root for on the Show.I still think we have not seen the last of the Sam and Jack Ship.AT latest commnets have helped.I'am just trying to tell myself there is nothing we can do about the Past and I'am trying to stay positive about the Future of the Sam and Jack Ship.I have great confidence in RDA and AT.
                        Ses, I have confidence in RDA and AT, but have zero confidence in TPTB. Thats who has the power now that RDA is not a major player in Stargate.I am tired of living off the bread crumbs that they decided to throw us from time to time. I also anxiously waited for Threads and was very disappointed. They promised us resolution and all we got was more questions.

I am waiting for AT to come back, which I am hoping the ratings will skyrocket with her return. But her latest comments don't give me much hope. How is that different from what we have been doing for the past 8 years?
                        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Hi guys, I'm back.

Yes, another post from yours truly!!
                          I haven't had this much to say in quite a while!!
                          Spoiler:

I'd like to think that Sam "used and abused" him half to death and therfore that's why he looked soooo tired!!!....that and he was hungry....muhahahaha

IMO other than no Sam and a few new characters season 9 isn't that different from season 8:
                          There's hardly any Jack, Daniel is still Daniel the great (cough)and Teal'c is still just scenery....at least there's no (THANK GOD!!!)

Poor Teal'c...if I was CJ, I'd be pissed

waterfall
                          Love the spoiler waterfall. Haven't seen any season 9 but from evertything that has been said here it sounds like a very valid reason. (hehehehehe)

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                          NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Sexy
                            Amazing
                            Mesmerizing

AND

Joyful
                            Action
                            Courageous
                            Kind

Enticing
                            Visual
                            Entertaining
                            Romantic

THIS is what we want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                            NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Spoiler:

waterfall
                              Again, I thought Jack looked fine. He just wasn't given anything to say!!!!! But if he was tired, I certainly like your explanation for it!!!!!
                              I'm not depressed....come to think of it, I'm quite happy about the future of Sam and Jack.

Everyone is depressed because not much (if anything) is being said about it.
                              It is TPTB's little game of trying to get the shippers to stay tuned,because they're not stupid, they know where their bread gets buttered.
                              IMO what they're *not* saying speaks volumes and they're using it as a trump card if the ratings hit the skids and for the power to have a 10th season.
                              One reader on the S/J Yahoo list believes that they are already married and that it will be sprung on us later in the season and I'm beginning to agree with her.

waterfall
                              Okay, waterfall, I need a lift. I'll bite. On what evidence or presumption does the reader on the yahoo list think they're already married? Cheer me up, please!

Comment

Hi everybody!!

Some may recognize me from Ship Day but for all others I'm Cathain and as most of my fiction relates, a big S/J fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X