This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
    Are you kidding? I'd watch RDA stand in line at the Motor Vehicles Department.
    Me too.
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
      tsaxlady posted that in the Sam's a great character - thread:
      Spoiler:

(....)
      Okay this one is for all you S/J shipper fans AT was asked 'What about Sam and Jack?' to which she said they are being purpose fully vague about that - but there are a few phone calls - Basically they are leaving it open were people can draw their own conclusions abot what is happening between them.(....)

and majorsal said that AT also said this:
      Spoiler:

"... and we'll just leave it up to your imaginations for the time being. (audiences awwwws) And then we'll see what happens."

Sorry Ship Nana, that's all I could find.

Comment

and majorsal said that AT also said this:
        Spoiler:

"... and we'll just leave it up to your imaginations for the time being. (audiences awwwws) And then we'll see what happens."

Sorry Ship Nana, that's all I could find.

I'm not quite sure what any of that means except more of the same-old, same-old vagueness!

But thanks for digging that up for me!
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
          hey shipper family
          just stopping by very quickly cause it's 3pm and I haven't eaten yet...
          I've just finished my second slide show...well it's not great but it's still the second one...I think the images are going too fast but I had so many stuff to put on it !! that's so difficult to make a choice !!!!
          anyway here are the links to it :
          dowload it here

view it here

it's called no need for words..so there's only music...it's different from what we usually see here so well let me know what you think.
          I'll be back later

((((((((((((((((((((((((family))))))))))))))))))))))))

Great Video!!! Loved all the pictures and how you arranged them!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            I'm not quite sure what any of that means except more of the same-old, same-old vagueness!

Yeah, I know....*sigh*

I think the point was,
            Spoiler:
            that we at least know now that there will be a tiny bit of ship (telephone call) and that AT said: "we'll just leave it up to your imaginations for the time being...and then we'll see what happens." So we hoped there might be the slightest chance that we'll get something....someday.

In other words: Just grasping at straws again...like we always do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=11831

Follow this link to hear AT explaining the Jack and Sam's relationship at the Con. Uber and Tsaxlady were kind enough to post it for us. It's basically everything you have already heard from other people, but it's nice to hear it in person (sort of, since it's taped)

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                I was just thinking how my attitude about SG-1 has changed so much over the year. We used to arrange our time around SG-1, to make sure we watched every ep when it aired. Now we record it on the DVR and watch it when ever we have time. I have lost my enthusiasm for the show. The show ended for me at the end of season 7. Season 8 was a joke. I would like to enjoy season 9, but knowing they have screwed us around with Jack and Sam, I can't. I think alot of people feel like I do, I just don't think that TPTB will admit it. They will continue to say that only a small hand full are disappointed and be in denial as the ratings and dvd sales take a nose dive.

What I am afraid of is that they will use Moebius as an scapegoat for anything they want to change. Including Sam and Jacks relationship.
                I think you are right Rogue. I have a feeling they are some how going to say the timeline changed more then we thought (not only is there fish in the pond). It's going to be another timeline and someone is going to have to fix it. LA-LA-LA-LA! Covering my ears! My son is yelling at me to watch Origins and I refuse. Until we get a message or a clue something is going in our direct TPTB can get the show and~~~~~~~~~~~~! As AT said use your imagination! Going to read some of Delaney's fics!
                sigpic

Comment

SCIFI magazine has a article about Season 9 and Beau Bridges says that RDA role will diminshed but he is not leaving the show completely. He will make a few guest appearances during the season. On page 57 of the August edition.
                  sigpic

Comment

Queen Eleta - loving your pic stories!! This one is especially yummy!
                    Thanks for cheering me up after a very long and involved day at work it was just what the ship doctor ordered!! ((((QE))))

Started reading 'Twilight' ship fic last night and had to force myself to put it down to go to sleep...it's so great and sooooo shippy!!

Can't wait to head to bed to finish it!

Welcome to all the newbies btw, great to have you join us! Ship lots and post lots. We family have to stick together in these barren ship times and let our imaginations run amock!!

Comment

Goodnight dear shippers! Am off to languish in the shippy world of 'Twilight' where Jack and Sam are about to get on down!!

Couldn't resist putting a caption to this one....

Oh man, I can't believe I just played footsie with my dad, I could have sworn that was Jack

Doh!!

Comment

Yeah, I know....*sigh*

I think the point was,
                        Spoiler:
                        that we at least know now that there will be a tiny bit of ship (telephone call) and that AT said: "we'll just leave it up to your imaginations for the time being...and then we'll see what happens." So we hoped there might be the slightest chance that we'll get something....someday.

In other words: Just grasping at straws again...like we always do.

By the time TPTB get them together, if ever, they'll both be on WALKERS and living in a retirement community in Florida!!!

That's ok because after all, Jack was looking forward to playing shuffle board with the fellas in Florida.
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Hi Im Kt Long time shipper and have been absent from the Forum for a little while because I had a baby but im back and post occationally when time permits. I just want to register as part of the ship family.

Please email or leave me a message I will get back to you. Maybe through my friend wendy (m_wendy_r) who is currently sitting beside me. If your wondering where she is i've stolen her for 2 weeks.

Loadsa love
                          MUAH

KT xxxx

Wendy
                          Hugs hee
                          "Though a candle burns in my house theres nobody home" Jack O'Neill. Abyss

"Trust me, O'Neill" Teal'c
                          "What if im not O'Neill?" Jack O'Neill
                          "Then I was not talking to you!" Teal'c, The First Ones

Comment

Wish I was good with the humour in captions thing, but I'm not, so the picture I just stumbled across will have to make do...

I've written a stand-alone fic which is very shippy/mushy involving an established (season 9) Sam and Jack. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2511502/1/ I guess it's based on even more wishful thinking.

Everyone seems so depressed. Cheer up! Season nine isn't over yet, it's barely begun! I feel really behind the times because I haven't seen Avalon yet but looking over all these posts I'm not sure I want to! (I noticed Harry Potter was mentioned... you poor reader(s)... HBP really doesn't supply much comfort.)

At least we'll have RDA on the Simpsons. (not that I'm a huge fan or anything) Did that sound really bitter?

But despite the sad faces, I am, for the moment, trying to stay positive!

Comment

WELCOME KTTHEKITTY!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you return wendy to us in the same condition she was in when she left

Hope you have fun posting here when you can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

and majorsal said that AT also said this:[spoiler]
                                "... and we'll just leave it up to your imaginations for the time being. And then we'll see what happens."[/spoilers]
                                I take solace in the fact that all shippers have very good imaginations! Some of us see Sam and Jack standing next to each other and it's shippy. (very tiny exaguration there! )

And hey, ktthekitty! Nice to meet you!

Comment

Working...
                                X