This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buc252
    When XF went from S7 into the horrible destruction of the show they called Season 8, some of we fans changed TPTB into TIIC. I think that Stargate SG1's PTB have *more* than earned the right to share that title.

(Yes, for those who can't guess, that's "the idiots in charge". LOL)

Okay, I confess - that was a bit childish. But if they can, then I can. <g>
    I agree ..it's even worse than what TPTB x-files did ..At least we had "Within" and "without" where Scully was looking for Mulder for the opening premiere of season 8 ..and it was shippy even if Mulder was gone and we knew where he was and his name was mentionned a lot compared to the name of Jack and Specially Sam ..Has Sam been mentionned at all in Avalon 2 and origins?!! Don't think so ..It's appalling

Where is TPTB 's problem to mention at least the name of Sam as a SG1 memebers ..If the scripts were good and they concentrated on the continuity of the storyline , they would have to mention her name because after Jack who was/is the soull of the show ...she is the female soul of the show ..nobody else is and nobody else will be .

Power to Sam when she comes back and please Sam show them where your feelings are and that you are happy with a certain ex general

Caty

Caty

Comment

heya!

Now, I know this is COMPLETELY OT, but I've finally set up a blog!

http://blogs.cjb.net/sueKay

so pop by and leave me a message!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
        The ratings for Avalon 1 were quite disappointing and for Avalon 2 not really better...here are the links:

Avalon 1:

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...ngsfailt.shtml

Avalon 2:

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...ywithava.shtml

Sorry, don't know anything about Origin...

Thank you Galaxy Well I suppose the ratings are gonna go down and down for the next 5 weeks then ..no RDA and AT .

About Joe and the spoonful of those who don't like it ..I don't think it's only the Sam and Jack shippers and it must be at least 3 or 4 if not more big spoons .
        I reckon than the Daniel and Teal'c fans must be pretty fed up too when they have hardly on screen time and all you see is Cameron , Vala and Beau ( A lot of fans must be missing Hammond still)..plus the fact that the Daniel character speaks too fast ..ect....All fans must be upset about the use of RDA in avalon 1 and origins specially if you could see that The interaction between the Daniel /Jack character was not really real ..and the scene was shot at different time

I think TPTB must be disappinted in the ratings big time and this will serve them a lesson

Season 9 has not started in the UK yet and I really do not want to watch it .

Caty

Comment

I can`t believe that TPTB leave us hangin without a ship solution!

I watched X-Files too and was a great shipper.. but at the end of season 9 I almost didn`t care anymore about Mulder and Scully. I was so upset how the storyline ends in "The truth" that I never watched X Files again since then.

I hope that it is a "good sign" that the ship wasn`t mentioned in S9 so far. We`ll get our solution, I`m certain.. o.k. quite certain..

>>Oh, please. Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so (!) deep. Go on, tell him how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this. (DANIEL)
          >>My depth is immaterial to this conversation. (TEAL`C)
          >>Oh! You see? (DANIEL)
          >>No more beer for you.. (JACK)

Comment

Hi,I'm delurking for the first time to ask a huge favour of my fellow shippers.
            I haven't been able to follow this thread properly for at least 6 months.Could someone please tell me if there is any hope of a proper resolution(ie.NOT alien influnce/alternate reality tidbits)to our shipper hopes for Sam and Jack?
            Has Joe Mallozzi droped any positive hints in his answers to fan questions?
            Thanks for any info,and no matter what happens on the show,Sam and Jack WILL be together in our(and their)hearts.

Comment

hey shipper family
              just stopping by very quickly cause it's 3pm and I haven't eaten yet...
              I've just finished my second slide show...well it's not great but it's still the second one...I think the images are going too fast but I had so many stuff to put on it !! that's so difficult to make a choice !!!!
              anyway here are the links to it :
              dowload it here

view it here

it's called no need for words..so there's only music...it's different from what we usually see here so well let me know what you think.
              I'll be back later

((((((((((((((((((((((((family))))))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                hey shipper family
                just stopping by very quickly cause it's 3pm and I haven't eaten yet...
                I've just finished my second slide show...well it's not great but it's still the second one...I think the images are going too fast but I had so many stuff to put on it !! that's so difficult to make a choice !!!!
                anyway here are the links to it :
                dowload it here

view it here

it's called no need for words..so there's only music...it's different from what we usually see here so well let me know what you think.
                I'll be back later

((((((((((((((((((((((((family))))))))))))))))))))))))
                lonely_star,
                What I think is that you show a beautiful, sensitive, loving reflection of our Sam's and Jack's path to a relationship! The music is perfect. Please, the title? Composer?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lilyben3
                  I haven't been able to follow this thread properly for at least 6 months.Could someone please tell me if there is any hope of a proper resolution(ie.NOT alien influnce/alternate reality tidbits)to our shipper hopes for Sam and Jack?
                  Thanks for any info,and no matter what happens on the show,Sam and Jack WILL be together in our(and their)hearts.

WELCOME lilyben3!!!

Hope? I always have some hope although that was sorely tested after Origins. Joe is at best an admitted fan of Sam and Jack ship, at worst he conveniently leaves out key info which exasperates me. However, on the other hand, his omission about Avalon 1
                  Spoiler:
                  was a delightful surprise for me because Sam showed up in flashback of the Anubius/Tauri air battle in Antarctica and her videophone conversation with Mitchell. Otherwise after Origins sad and pitiful Jack scene, who knows what these writers are thinking. But, the bright side is that Amanda gives reliable hints and recently she indicated that there may be something ahead. That's all I know.
                  sigpic

Comment

@BlackVelvetEyes: Herzlich Willkommen...juhuuu Verstärkung für mich!

@lilyben3: Welcome to the Shipper Family!!!

Have fun and post alot!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lilyben3
                      Welcome to the thread! Hope you post often! There is always hope. TPTB always lanked our chains as far as the ship went and I think they are doing it again. But it is up to all of us to make sure we get the message to them that," We are not HAPPY". Read the fanfics, they will keep a smile on your face and hope in your heart.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                        My Very First Picture Story... Part 1

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ta/itstime.jpg
                        Carter..uh.. Sam... It's time I asked you something.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ta/fishing.jpg
                        It's not about fishing, is it, sir?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...eleta/well.jpg
                        Well, sort of...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ackpropose.jpg
                        Will you marry me?
                        ((((((((Queen Eleta)))))))))), that is so nice it makes me believe that that's what happened

Originally posted by sacme
                        Click me
                        "I'll you show you mine, if you show me yours."

Click me 2
                        "deal."

ship sistah
                        ((((((((((Sacme)))))))) That is so funny....

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          Heya!!!

I have another RDA theory

Spoiler:
                          I think he's pissed off because he doesn't know what's happening with Jack either...I also think he may be annoyed at how all that's been splashd all over the media is that everything on the show's better than ever

I mean...that must be very hurtful after everything he's done for the show.
                          yeah and he has done a lot for the show. Not just as Jack O'Neill but the contriute to the show also counts. I found it really annoying what they said about the 9th season ! I have only seen Avalon part 1 but really a shame just a little few unimportant scenes and scenes that went about Jack O'Neill's leaving was also disgracefull !! yeah you'll see what I mean !!
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

Since we don't really have anything shippy to talk about right now, may I ask something OT?

Not sure if this is a spoiler, but to be on the safe side: What do you think about RDA's
                            Spoiler:
                            appereance in The Simpson? I think it's hilarious that he plays himself and is kidnapped by Patty
                            and Selma... ROFL
                            I really liked the Simpsons/X-Files - episode, so I'm looking forward to see RDA as a little yellow cartoon guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                              Okay, so I used all the same pics from the same 'Affinity' scene just to turn it into a happier scene. I hated that scene. No happiness at all. Just wanted to keep it simple, Jack's not that complicated.

Thank you for putting up with my rambling pictures. I hope you enjoyed it
                              Queenie, I can't stop clapping and similing... thanks for the stories, they've made my day

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                                Since we don't really have anything shippy to talk about right now, may I ask something OT?

Not sure if this is a spoiler, but to be on the safe side: What do you think about RDA's
                                Spoiler:
                                appereance in The Simpson? I think it's hilarious that he plays himself and is kidnapped by Patty
                                and Selma... ROFL
                                I really liked the Simpsons/X-Files - episode, so I'm looking forward to see RDA as a little yellow cartoon guy!
                                Yasureyoubetcha! I have my calendar marked for March 2006!!! I wonder if they'll make a reference to his romantic interest on Stargate, Sam, of course??? Back OT!! Hee, hee!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X