X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
    Or try this one...
    Part 1, (The 'If you want something done right'...version)

Uhh, sir? Have you got a minute? I need to ask you something.

Yasureyoubetcha. What's on your brilliant mind?

Well, actually, you sir. Uhh, I guess I should call you Jack for this...

Will you marry me?
    Perfect!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Or try this one...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ta/fishing.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ta/itstime.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...eleta/uhhh.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ta/Samring.jpg
      Will you marry me?
      Lovely ! It's amazing what we can make pics say !
      I like this version better than the original though !
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Or try this one...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ta/fishing.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ta/itstime.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...eleta/uhhh.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...ta/Samring.jpg
        Will you marry me?
        Yes , it is after all the 21st century. They have travelled outside the galaxy encountering great dangers. Go for it Sam.

Comment

Part 2...

*shocked into silence*

Wow! This is just like the one I was going to get you!

Is that a yes?

I'd say that's a yes. So... are you finally going to come fishing with me?

Yasureyoubetcha!!!
          sig by PM

Comment

Okay, so I used all the same pics from the same 'Affinity' scene just to turn it into a happier scene. I hated that scene. No happiness at all. Just wanted to keep it simple, Jack's not that complicated.

Thank you for putting up with my rambling pictures. I hope you enjoyed it
            sig by PM

Comment

QE , wow , you are really making this early morning a nice way to start Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                I can't even bring myself to watch the new season. And during Ship Day I wondered why that was.

So I thought about it and realized that if TPTB had allowed Sam and Jack to take that final step to be together as a couple with Jack in Washington, and Sam, well, doing what Sam needed to do with the SGC and/or Area 51, then I think I could've moved on with the new characters. They could have had the very occasional mention of Jack by Sam and I would've been happy knowing that Jack was still out there somewhere with his love for Sam and hers for him.

There just wasn't that final closure for me where I really felt that they were together and I sure didn't think that TPTB would reference the Ship in Season 9 if they couldn't hardly deal with it in 8 complete seasons.

I just couldn't open myself up for more hoping, and waiting and waiting and hoping and accepting what crumbs TPTB threw our way. Sometimes we even had to look really hard to see those crumbs and sometimes we even made our own crumbs when we weren't given any.

TPTB treatment of Jack, from what all of you have said, in the new season is just further comfirmation of how I feel.

I'll keep checking in from time to time because I really do love the Shipper Family and well, I guess I can't help myself. I'm just a weak Shipper and the niggling thing called hope creeps up on me and so I stop in to see if anything has changed. And then I remember TPTB and I get a grip on myself.

Love to you all. (((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))

Sam and Jack forever!
                awww. ((((Ship Nana))))

I basically feel like my ship is dead thanks to TPTBM. Why is resolution such a bad thing? If they can resolve other storylines, why not this one? How is this different? I continue to watch the show for other reasons, but I will never understand why they just couldn't have given us what we wanted. I will always be bitter about that. Especially, after the disaster that was , I feel they should have gone out of their way to make it up to us. It seems more like they gave us nothing/very little out of spite.

ship sistah
                (sorry to be depressing)
                Last edited by sacme; 30 July 2005, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                  hey kids, i'm back. i've been reading some of the spoilers about the first 3 eps of season 9 and its just not enough! does anyone have a link to screen caps and transcripts of the sam bits and the jack bits and whatnot?
                  OMG! ((()))

Sooooooo missed ya!

ship sistah
                  Last edited by sacme; 31 July 2005, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                    awww. ((((Ship Nana))))

I basically feel like my ship is dead thanks to TPTBM. Why is resolution such a bad thing? If they can resolve other storylines, why not this one? How is this different? I continue to watch the show for other reasons, but I will never understand why they just couldn't have given us what we wanted. I will always be bitter about that. Especially, after the disaster that was , I feel they should have gone out of their way to make it up to us. It seems more like they gave us nothing/very little out of spite.

ship sistah
                    (sorry to be depressing)
                    Maybe in some twisted way, TPTBM thought that 'Threads' resolved the ship.
                    They are men after all. That's probably as shippy as they get. (no offense to any male shippers out there, you're a breed apart.)
                    sig by PM

Comment

Loved all the photo stories, I'm getting some very strange looks from my other half, as I LOL at the comp (Must stop doing that, he already thinks I'm Nuts)

btw I'm curious, What is the story behind how did that become Pete, I get it but who started it?

Comment

Maybe in some twisted way, TPTBM thought that 'Threads' resolved the ship.
                        They are men after all. That's probably as shippy as they get. (no offense to any male shippers out there, you're a breed apart.)
                        To be honest, I think you are probably right about this Queen Eleta. At the time they made Threads they didn't know there'd definitely be a season 9. If there hadn't been, of course, Threads would have been the nearest thing to a resolution we would ever have got.

Here's hoping for something from season 9.
                        always and forever
                        My LJ http://historianheidi.livejournal.com
                        My History Website http:thehistorian.net

Comment

Oh what a great way to start a Sunday morning Thanks QE for the fab ship moment that will put a smile on my face for the rest of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                            Loved all the photo stories, I'm getting some very strange looks from my other half, as I LOL at the comp (Must stop doing that, he already thinks I'm Nuts)

btw I'm curious, What is the story behind how did that become Pete, I get it but who started it?

I think that's self-explanatory!!!

Shipper X : "Look..there is Pete!"
                            Shipper Y :

Comment

Hey.

thank you all (!) for your warm welcome!!

@Nell: your german ist quite good..!!

@Anubis: I try to post more than just 10, promise!

ORIGIN SPOILER!!

I`ve got a theory why RDA acts so bored in this episode. Maybe because he wanted that the fans don`t miss him so badly.
                              Well.. it doesn`t work for me. I miss him already though I haven`t seen the first 3 episodes of S9 yet. I really look forward to hear (and see) what`ll happen in "The Fourth Horseman". I really need to hear something positive about the ship..
                              Last edited by BlackVelvetEyes; 31 July 2005, 04:09 AM.

>>Oh, please. Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so (!) deep. Go on, tell him how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this. (DANIEL)
                              >>My depth is immaterial to this conversation. (TEAL`C)
                              >>Oh! You see? (DANIEL)
                              >>No more beer for you.. (JACK)

Comment

Heya!!!

I have another RDA theory

Spoiler:
                                I think he's pissed off because he doesn't know what's happening with Jack either...I also think he may be annoyed at how all that's been splashd all over the media is that everything on the show's better than ever

I mean...that must be very hurtful after everything he's done for the show.
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X