Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And now I bid you farewell as I head for bed.

Have a family reunion tomorrow.

Which should be very interesting........... Sorta like a Goa'uld and Tok'ra family reunion.

I'm sure I'll get a fic out it.

Nite all!
    Always, HailDorothy

Carter: "You, sir, are an incorrigible lunatic!"
    Jack: "I assume that's a compliment, Carter?"
    Sam: "If you say so, sir."
    Jack: "Hey, T, I think she likes me."
    Teal'c: Indeed!"

(A typical J/S exchange according to HailDorothy)

Find out why Jack and Sam are "THE CHOSEN HEARTS" at my site:
    [URL=http://www.emeraldrose.net/stargate.htm]

Comment

Maybe we will all be pleasantly surprized. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that when Sam returns she will indicate that she and Jack are with each other. Can't wait until she does return!!! The show definately needs her.

Comment

Originally posted by HailDorothy
        Spoiler:
        This is a test. Hey, Nell. I graduated!!
        CON
        Spoiler:
        GRATULATIONS!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
          Well, you have a good start, I have black, curly hair and brown eyes... waaaaay far from the blond, straigh hair, blue eye girls he's looking for

PS: Although I think Jack want's to tell you something in the Thunk Thread
          (((LOL4JACK))) Ummm. What I meant to say is that I've got the hair CUT, my hair is actually a shade of red that is rarely found in nature with blonde streaks. I have blue eyes though. And I am a superhero, do you think that counts for something?
          http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...eleta/scan.jpg

This ^ is me as drawn by Howard Tayler. Notice the symbol and that it is above my heart!

Oh! I'll have something ready in a minute that will make up for this being OT!!!
          sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            Yeah...here's to the

The talented, amazing, thoughtful, lovely people that are the FANS, WRITERS, ARTISTS, VID MAKERS AND WEBMASTERS THAT ARE DEDICATED TO SG1, and it's CHARACTERS
            SueKay .... waves .... you are still up and I missed you here ...waves again

Comment

Originally posted by starellen1
              Maybe we will all be pleasantly surprized. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that when Sam returns she will indicate that she and Jack are with each other. Can't wait until she does return!!! The show definately needs her.
              I totally agree the dynamics of the show needs AT/Sam great presence and RDA/Jack wonderful acting.

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                Now, wait a second here - I've never been in the anti sam/jack thread - I can't even belief that exists. I've been a shipper since Children of the Gods and I will always be one, no matter what.
                Guess it was somebody else who has a similar name then....sorry!!

Comment

Originally posted by HailDorothy
                  Hi LOL4JACK,

Wow! I popped tonight And while skimmning the posts, I came across yours.

It's hot and humid here in Wisconsin and I just got warmer. Gosh, darn, golly gee! Thanks for the sweet compliment on the Chosen Hearts Series and Charades. It's been a work of pure joy and stretching my imagiination to as you said attempting to give more perspective to the show.

I hope as you get further into the series you'll be even more surprised as the tangled strands of their unique relationship gets more complicated for Sam and Jack.

Again, thanks for the vote of confidence!

I'm going to bed happy tonight!
                  Hi HailDorothy, after last night ep and today started to read your Chosen Hearts series you've made me ship again... I love how the stories are coming all into pieces... thanks!!!! specially now that what shippers have are the fanfics... (((((Hugs))))

Suekay, I love your idea for the shipwebsite, let me know if I can help in someway and I'm waiting for an update on the Kinsey fish fic

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                  Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                  Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Uh.....I thought RDA looked fine! His hair looked a little whiter, but other than that, I couldn't tell any difference in his appearance. Maybe I was too busy being upset at how poorly he was utilized in the ep! And I'd like to ask a question: Is it just me, or is that expanding History Channel banner getting on your last nerve too? We need a little light and cheer. How about this?

JACK: Some of the Shippers think I look bad.
                    FCOL, I thought I was looking pretty good for 55!

SAM: Oh, don't worry, Jack. Not all of them thought so.
                    Besides, they only saw you for a couple of minutes.
                    I've gotten a much closer look at you, and you look just fine!

JACK: Oh boy, as if I couldn't figure out why I love you! C'mere!

And they lived happily ever after!

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                      (((LOL4JACK))) Ummm. What I meant to say is that I've got the hair CUT, my hair is actually a shade of red that is rarely found in nature with blonde streaks. I have blue eyes though. And I am a superhero, do you think that counts for something?
                      http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...eleta/scan.jpg

This ^ is me as drawn by Howard Tayler. Notice the symbol and that it is above my heart!

Oh! I'll have something ready in a minute that will make up for this being OT!!!
                      (((((((Queen))))) ROFL....

Can you friend make a shipper uniform for us? Hmmm, you say you have also something big? should I wait around ?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

sg-1fanintn and LOL4JACK,
                        Hi girlfriends!!! I wondered when you'd show up!!! I've been reading Stargate Fan Awards noms tonight.....well, now it's morning. Gee, it really boosts my spirits. Ha, ha!! Fanfiction to relieve the stress precipitated by a fictional TV series. sg-1fanintn, yes, Jack looks good in that pic you just posted. Origins
                        Spoiler:
                        But, in the 302 with Mitchell he looked pale, puffy, and pasty. The man's a knock out but bad lighting, makeup, IDK. OT, sorry!!
                        And another thing, I'm curious about the 'backstory' of Jack's promotion and new post.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                          Uh.....I thought RDA looked fine! His hair looked a little whiter, but other than that, I couldn't tell any difference in his appearance. Maybe I was too busy being upset at how poorly he was utilized in the ep! And I'd like to ask a question: Is it just me, or is that expanding History Channel banner getting on your last nerve too? We need a little light and cheer. How about this?

JACK: Some of the Shippers think I look bad.
                          FCOL, I thought I was looking pretty good for 55!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...ess/901_11.jpg

SAM: Oh, don't worry, Jack. Not all of them thought so.
                          Besides, they only saw you for a couple of minutes.
                          I've gotten a much closer look at you, and you look just fine!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...Avatar2017.jpg

JACK: Oh boy, as if I couldn't figure out why I love you! C'mere!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...Gracekiss1.jpg

And they lived happily ever after!
                          Thank you .... needed that to snap me back after S9-Origin....

Sam: Jack , the shippers are a bit down.
                          Jack: I really don't know what they are so worried about. Maybe this will lighten them up.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                            (((((((Queen))))) ROFL....

Can you friend make a shipper uniform for us? Hmmm, you say you have also something big? should I wait around ?
                            I'm hurrying!!! My computer ate the caps I was going to use, so had to recap, such torture. I'm loading into Photobucket right now!!
                            sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                              sg-1fanintn and LOL4JACK,
                              Hi girlfriends!!! I wondered when you'd show up!!! I've been reading Stargate Fan Awards noms tonight.....well, now it's morning. Gee, it really boosts my spirits. Ha, ha!! Fanfiction to relieve the stress precipitated by a fictional TV series. sg-1fanintn, yes, Jack looks good in that pic you just posted. Origins
                              Spoiler:
                              But, in the 302 with Mitchell he looked pale, puffy, and pasty. The man's a knock out but bad lighting, makeup, IDK. OT, sorry!!
                              And another thing, I'm curious about the 'backstory' of Jack's promotion and new post.
                              I think we're all curious.....and that's an understatement. I thought there would at least be a reference to what we've been led to expect off-screen! Someone said there had to be a reason....but so far, I haven't thought of one. But it seems like too big an omission to have been a mistake. Hmmmm. I'll have to think about it.

I'm going to try not to think about Stargate on Sunday. Hubby's laptop still won't connect to the internet through the wireless interface, so he'll probably need the desktop Sunday to do work stuff. I'm going to try to finish the Harry Potter book. I know that
                              Spoiler:
                              a major character dies in it,
                              and I want to find out for myself before I hear it somewhere else! The book's been out two weeks, so I could hear it accidentally at just about any time.

Then, on Stargate Monday, it's back to S/J fanfic!

Love you gals! Talk to you later!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                                I think we're all curious.....and that's an understatement. I thought there would at least be a reference to what we've been led to expect off-screen! Someone said there had to be a reason....but so far, I haven't thought of one. But it seems like too big an omission to have been a mistake. Hmmmm. I'll have to think about it.

I'm going to try not to think about Stargate on Sunday. Hubby's laptop still won't connect to the internet through the wireless interface, so he'll probably need the desktop Sunday to do work stuff. I'm going to try to finish the Harry Potter book. I know that
                                Spoiler:
                                a major character dies in it,
                                and I want to find out for myself before I hear it somewhere else! The book's been out two weeks, so I could hear it accidentally at just about any time.

Then, on Stargate Monday, it's back to S/J fanfic!

Love you gals! Talk to you later!
                                Enjoy your Sunday! I'm loving the SFA noms which feature several of our favorite authors that were also guests during Ship Day!! Hubby and I will go to an outdoor concert Sunday evening. I'll check in later.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X