X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlackVelvetEyes
    Hey.., I'm a newbie..

I just want to introduce myself. I read in this forum (especially this thread!!) for nearly a year without post something. Many times I really want to, but I didn`t dare, because my english isn`t that good.

What I really have to say is that you folks really know how to cheer a sad Shipper up!!!

The last episode I saw was "Moebius1+2" and I`m a little afraid to watch the ninth season - without RDA. I was totally upset when I read what a fellow user in my german Stargate Forum wrote.

Maybe ORIGIN SPOILER!!!!!

One Guy wrote:

"To see Jack in a szene in this episode was kinda like a foreign body in the eyes. He doesn`t match in the dynamik anymore und RDA acts like he was bored to play Jack O`Neill."

Is that true??!!
    Welcome to the ship family BlackVelvetEyes!! Good to hear you have decided to delurk. Your English sounds good to me and besides, ship is an international language!!

As for the comment regarding S9 I'm afraid I can't help you there as I've got to wait until Oct to see it here in the UK (not that I'm overly bothered due to the lack of RDA and ship )

Come back and post often, we shippers love to chat!!

Comment

Welcome in the Shipper Family BlackVelvetEyes !

Don't worry about your english, it's pretty clear to me
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

My favorite is definitely the hug in "Heroes II". I think that was the best on-

screen-hug I ever saw in TV or cinema.

>>Oh, please. Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so (!) deep. Go on, tell him how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this. (DANIEL)
        >>My depth is immaterial to this conversation. (TEAL`C)
        >>Oh! You see? (DANIEL)
        >>No more beer for you.. (JACK)

Comment

Sam and Jack in the elevator.
          "Humming?"

My mind has gone blank with the name of the episode, but it's one of my all time favorite Jack / Sam moments. It's really very intimate if you think about the subject they're discussing. Or rather, not discussing.
          "You cannot reason with your own heart;
          it has it's own laws and beats about things
          which the intellect scorns."
          - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
            Hi all
            I thought I would post a couple of pics, I have been busy updating the last vid I did, a Sam Jack vid, hope you like it. Woman - By John Lennon
            My site

This one needs a caption
            Click me

Click me 2
            Hey Terrah. Oooo another shippy vid, fab!!

As for captions for the pics, I put this together a while ago, hope you like!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...56#post4360856

Comment

Originally posted by BlackVelvetEyes
              Hey.., I'm a newbie..

I just want to introduce myself. I read in this forum (especially this thread!!) for nearly a year without post something. Many times I really want to, but I didn`t dare, because my english isn`t that good.

What I really have to say is that you folks really know how to cheer a sad Shipper up!!!

The last episode I saw was "Moebius1+2" and I`m a little afraid to watch the ninth season - without RDA. I was totally upset when I read what a fellow user in my german Stargate Forum wrote.

Maybe ORIGIN SPOILER!!!!!

One Guy wrote:

"To see Jack in a szene in this episode was kinda like a foreign body in the eyes. He doesn`t match in the dynamik anymore und RDA acts like he was bored to play Jack O`Neill."

Is that true??!!
              WILKOMMEN, BlackVelvetEyes!!! Wie gehen Sie? Mein Benutzername ist nell! I visited for months before I finally posted. The Shippers are very friendly!! Your English is very good. You have seen all of my Deutsch!!

WELCOME, BlackVelvetEyes!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                Welcome in the Shipper Family BlackVelvetEyes !

Don't worry about your english, it's pretty clear to me
                Welcome to the family BlackVelvetEyes... you'll love it here, I hope .... you're english perfect... I make tons of mistake, some I have time to correct and others I just read them afterwards and laugh

PS: Did you have time to check Ship Day's thread?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                  Hey Terrah. Oooo another shippy vid, fab!!

As for captions for the pics, I put this together a while ago, hope you like!!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...56#post4360856
                  LOL I love your captions.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    I hope so Emilee with Sam around it should be
                    Spoiler:
                    a bit better
                    but I would
                    Spoiler:
                    not expect a mention of ship on Sam's part or anybody else for that respect ..The only ship TBtp is interested now is Vala/Daniel ship . Thsi is so bad on TPTB's part , it makes me cringe and all sad for all of the SG1 fans out there

Caty

I can't even bring myself to watch the new season. And during Ship Day I wondered why that was.

So I thought about it and realized that if TPTB had allowed Sam and Jack to take that final step to be together as a couple with Jack in Washington, and Sam, well, doing what Sam needed to do with the SGC and/or Area 51, then I think I could've moved on with the new characters. They could have had the very occasional mention of Jack by Sam and I would've been happy knowing that Jack was still out there somewhere with his love for Sam and hers for him.

There just wasn't that final closure for me where I really felt that they were together and I sure didn't think that TPTB would reference the Ship in Season 9 if they couldn't hardly deal with it in 8 complete seasons.

I just couldn't open myself up for more hoping, and waiting and waiting and hoping and accepting what crumbs TPTB threw our way. Sometimes we even had to look really hard to see those crumbs and sometimes we even made our own crumbs when we weren't given any.

TPTB treatment of Jack, from what all of you have said, in the new season is just further comfirmation of how I feel.

I'll keep checking in from time to time because I really do love the Shipper Family and well, I guess I can't help myself. I'm just a weak Shipper and the niggling thing called hope creeps up on me and so I stop in to see if anything has changed. And then I remember TPTB and I get a grip on myself.

Love to you all. (((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))

Sam and Jack forever!
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Well, yet again it's been a pleasure fellow shippers Am off to bed now armed with a freshly printed version of the ship fic 'Twilight' which was so well recommended during Ship Day that I've been dying to read it!
                      Trouble is I'm so bad at putting fanfic down that I just know I'll still be reading it at 3am!!
                      I feel sorry for my work mates tomorrow as a tired Billie isn't a pretty sight!

As an inspiration for lots of shippy dreams here's my fav J&S moment as voted in Ship Day Poll 1
                      Spoiler pic S8 Threads
                      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../jacksam16.jpg

Night Night

Comment

Welcome BlackVelvetEyes!!!

Comment

I've just read the first part of HailDorothy's Chosen Hearts series and OMG, I love it.... not only that but reading it now it gives so more perspective to the show...

Shippers if you haven't read it I really recomend it... I can tell you it all makes sense Charades

And to the author I have two words:

Hail Dorothy!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Sela
                            Sam and Jack in the elevator.
                            "Humming?"

My mind has gone blank with the name of the episode, but it's one of my all time favorite Jack / Sam moments. It's really very intimate if you think about the subject they're discussing. Or rather, not discussing.
                            That would be CHIMERIA, that part of the story I like, because they talk about Sam's occurance of speeding ticket very familiarly, like an on-going occasion. Not the Pete part though

My fave would be the kiss in WOO, while it's 'forgotten' by all but Jack (and maybe Tea'lc) I think it's nice to see that Sam was readily kissing Jack back in the Control-room even when he kissed her by surprise.

I don't really like the kiss (however long/thorough) in Moebius 2, it's AU, it's not our Sam & Jack. I prefer other hug scenes (Heroes 2 / Death Knell), shipping invites or even 'Lunch ?' invite at the end of Evolution 2, it felt more real. Simple, real and familiar and definitely OUR Sam & Jack.
                            sigpic
                            sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                              Hi all
                              I thought I would post a couple of pics, I have been busy updating the last vid I did, a Sam Jack vid, hope you like it. Woman - By John Lennon
                              My site

This one needs a caption
                              Click me

Click me 2
                              Terrah, Your Woman vid is beautiful**romantic**loving**touching**did I say romantic?? **sigh**
                              sigpic

Comment

hey kids, i'm back. i've been reading some of the spoilers about the first 3 eps of season 9 and its just not enough! does anyone have a link to screen caps and transcripts of the sam bits and the jack bits and whatnot?

Comment

Working...
                                X