Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*looking into chrystal ball* I see fic and vids in my future. Lots of fic, and vids, and reruns... Not a bad looking future when you think about it

Comment

Sam: This is great! Why didn't TPTB let us do this years ago?
      Jack: Yes, well, let's not dwell. They're kinda slow but we're here now!
      Sam: But, the Shippers don't know it. TPTB are withholding confirmation from them. They're really upset.
      Jack: Yeah, I know. nell, was ranting last night after Origins!
      Sam: And sg-1fanintn and LOL4JACK and caty and Token and Queen Eleta and divcon and sueKay and Buc252 and I could go on. They're pretty upset.
      Jack: Can you blame them? They don't know we lurk on The Thread. But, did you hear what they said about me in Origins?
      Spoiler:
      puffy face...old...pasty...tired...now that's insultin'!!!

Sam: Jack, don't take it personally. On the other hand, they are putting alot of faith in me when I return in Beach Head. What if the writers give me a weak script?
      Jack: What about The Big Honkin' Kiss?
      Sam: Yeah, all this practice fishing and we may never get a scene together this Season.
      Jack: Sam, for crying outloud, we have to tell the Shippers, "Don't give up The Ship!!!"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
        I know there are fan that (gasp)hate the J/S ship moments. (what are thery thinking )
        Really????

I thought they were a just myth, like Bigfoot or something....
        But they actually exist???
        Wow, they must be a grotesque spawn of evolution.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/cilljill/image38281.jpg

Sam: This is great! Why didn't TPTB let us do this years ago?
          Jack: Yes, well, let's not dwell. They're kinda slow but we're here now!
          Sam: But, the Shippers don't know it. TPTB are withholding confirmation from them. They're really upset.
          Jack: Yeah, I know. nell, was ranting last night after Origins!
          Sam: And sg-1fanintn and LOL4JACK and caty and Token and Queen Eleta and divcon and sueKay and Buc252 and I could go on. They're pretty upset.
          Jack: Can you blame them? They don't know we lurk on The Thread. But, did you hear what they said about me in Origins?
          Spoiler:
          puffy face...old...pasty...tired...now that's insultin'!!!

Sam: Jack, don't take it personally. On the other hand, they are putting alot of faith in me when I return in Beach Head. What if the writers give me a weak script?
          Jack: What about The Big Honkin' Kiss?
          Sam: Yeah, all this practice fishing and we may never get a scene together this Season.
          Jack: Sam, for crying outloud, we have to tell the Shippers, "Don't give up The Ship!!!"

ROFLMAO

That was great! I was laughing so hard, I almost fell off my chair!
          Thanks nell!

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
            ROFLMAO

That was great! I was laughing so hard, I almost fell off my chair!
            Thanks nell!
            You're welcome!!! Just the effect I wanted to have on our somber moods!! Let's brighten up and move forward in our Shippy Places to reflect on Past Ship and hopes for Future Ship!!! It's worth a try! I'll get a big honkin' headache if I don't lighten up! Don't want that. This is, afterall, a TV series! **nell's alter speaks** "Yeah, right!!"
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
              I'm not trying to start a S9 ban or anything like that. I know several people have expressed their disapointment. I guess as long as TPTB know that not everyone is thrilled with this new show that they have developed then maybe that's all that can be done. Although JM metioned there were only a handful that didn't like it (I think there may be a few more than that). I know there are fans that (gasp)hate the J/S ship moments. (what are thery thinking ) So now they are thrilled with this new show. I guess I should be happy with the 8 years that I did watch and allow the others to have their show now.

I too am looking forward to Sam's return in Beachhead!! I am still hopefull that there will be J/S moments!!
              JM may think there is only a handful that are unhappy but I asked a question on his 'Ask JM' thread and it got wiped. I didn't think I was remotely mean - just said what I thought.
              BTW there is a poll on the Gateworld home page for the currant weeks episode - use it to tell them (TPTB) what you think.
              sigpic
              Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                Really????

I thought they were a just myth, like Bigfoot or something....
                But they actually exist???
                Wow, they must be a grotesque spawn of evolution.

LOL

Comment

You're welcome!!! Just the effect I wanted to have on our somber moods!! Let's brighten up and move forward in our Shippy Places to reflect on Past Ship and hopes for Future Ship!!! It's worth a try! I'll get a big honkin' headache if I don't lighten up! Don't want that. This is, afterall, a TV series! **nell's alter speaks** "Yeah, right!!"
                  ((((Nell))))), this is great, as someone said yesterday that is what is good about the shipper family we give each other hopes.... so as you, I'm sticking to the
                  Spoiler:
                  Neighborhood reference

On another note and to keep with tradition....

My 500 post celebration dance... there always has to be a dance...

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                  Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                  Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                    ((((Nell))))), this is great, as someone said yesterday that is what is good about the shipper family we give each other hopes.... so as you, I'm sticking to the
                    Spoiler:
                    Neighborhood reference

On another note and to keep with tradition....

My 500 post celebration dance... there always has to be a dance...

LOL4JACK, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 500 POSTS
                    sigpic

Comment

LOL4JACK, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! 500 POSTS
                      ((((Thank you Nell)))) but I'm worried, what happened? just yesterday we were celebrating our 400 post together... could it be that Nano virus from Psomething?

Well, I have to admit I have discovered another passion... WetShep he is aging me

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                        ((((Thank you Nell)))) but I'm worried, what happened? just yesterday we were celebrating our 400 post together... could it be that Nano virus from Psomething?

Well, I have to admit I have discovered another passion... WetShep he is aging me
                        Ship Day earned me loads of posts. I can't believe how close I am to 500. Wet Shep?????**puzzled look** 'splain! Is this OT? Then, PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Congrats on your 500 LOL4JACK ! I think it's time for party !

PS : Nell, if you want to know about her new WetShep addiction, have a look at the Shep Thunk Thread !
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Congrats (((((LOL4JACK))))) on 500!!!

Comment

(((((((((Mel, Florence, Galaxy,Nell))))))))) Thanks, I have to say, this place always cheers me up.... after last night we definitely have to take the ship in our hands..., like we did for S9 opening season... re-write

So, last night in Origins

Jack: Daniel, zippit... zip, ip...
                              Daniel: But Jack we need Sam here,
                              Spoiler:
                              with the Ori we can not make it without Sam

Jack: But I need her more...

Comment

Hey guys! I've only been away for a couple of days but it feels like ages....missed you all!

Having caught up on the posts I'm taking it that Origins didn't give you guys a warm cuddly feeling and that's not good. How bout a big billie shipper hug for all those a little downhearted

((((((((((((All shippers following Origins)))))))))))))))

Thanks for the laughs nell, I loved your 'keep smiling shippers' story...sure made me ' '

And as for you LOL4JACK I only posted a posting milestone pic story for you the other day....slow down girl I can't keep up with you!!! Congrats on the 500!!!! *pick it up nell your slacking hee hee!!*

Am thinking we all need to book into the shipper therpy clinic so here's a little repeat of mine to get us started....(sorry about my unoriginality but desperate times call for desperate measures!)

There once was a woman called Sam

Who only had eyes for one man

The mans name was Jack

Who felt the same back

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...honkinkiss.jpg
                                So together forever’s the plan!

Keep the shippy faith!!
                                Last edited by Billie; 30 July 2005, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X