X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lynn
    OMG - Just caught the 11pm showing of Origins and
    Spoiler:
    are TPTB serious??? I mean from the Ship perspective, it was non-existent. As for the 1 minute Jack scene I agree that it was worse than him not being there at all (the production values and characterization was crap!) And we still don't know why SG-1 disbanded, what Jack is doing etc etc Also with respect to the other posters here if I have to hear the words "Halo'd be the Ori" one more time I'm going to throw something at my poor tv.

Enough venting - starting to think of lots of questions to ask at next weeks Stargate Convention. Any ideas - let me know.
    Lynn- I just got home -should I watch the tape or burn it?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
      Watch it all but
      Spoiler:
      the last 3 mins or so - it'll p**s you off. Also remember it's not OUR SG-1 anymore before you watch it

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
        Trupi, IMO you can watch the ep, but don't watch the last 2 min

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
          Lynn, are you going to the CON in NJ?

Trupi, Sugarshaker and myself will be there, we are planning on meeting... and talk about the ship with a an all male panel, we need some shipper support

Carolina
          Yep - I arranged some things with Trupi this week. I'll only be going for the cabaret on Saturday and the Sunday convention since I feel bad about leaving my hubby with 2 little kids for the whole weekend. Looking forward to meeting you and Sugarshaker - Drinks are on me :-)

Comment

Yep - I arranged some things with Trupi this week. I'll only be going for the cabaret on Saturday and the Sunday convention since I feel bad about leaving my hubby with 2 little kids for the whole weekend. Looking forward to meeting you and Sugarshaker - Drinks are on me :-)
            Wohooo... great, I'm very excited... and looking forward to meet you all

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Originally posted by nell
              Speechless, huh??? Origins
              Spoiler:
              Disappointed is so small a word for how I feel. Jack visits Daniel and Mitchell. Mitchell tells Jack about Teal'c. NOT ONE WORD ABOUT SAM!!! I'm drowning myself in Atlantis!
              Origins
              Spoiler:
              I agree. That was the worst.. cameo.. ever. More pointless, than pointless. Was that supposed to be a passing of the baton? That was as unsentimental as it gets. And why no hug between Jack and Daniel, the men that started it all? There was no familial feeling at all. Also-- I love RDA-- but he looked sick. Drained of energy, like the Wraith got at him. They shouldn't have wasted his time or ours. Don't bring him back unless he has something to do and/or until Amanda comes back. I know SG1 is/was a 4-member team and they all had important relationships with Jack, but, come on, what is the point of his being there when Amanda isn't! That was just a sad ending and possible goodbye for RDA.

ship sistah
              Last edited by sacme; 29 July 2005, 09:15 PM.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                I know!!! TPTB are killin' me here!!

my sentiments anyway.
                ship sistah
                Last edited by sacme; 29 July 2005, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                  Spoiler:
                  I agree. That was the worst.. cameo.. ever. More pointless, than pointless. Was that supposed to be a passing of the baton? That was as unsentimental as it gets. And why no hug between Jack and Daniel, the men that started it all? There was no familial feeling at all. Also-- I love RDA-- but he looked sick. Drained of energy, like the Wraith got at him. They shouldn't have wasted his time or ours. Don't bring him back unless he has something to do and/or until Amanda comes back. I know SG1 is/was a 4-member team and they all had important relationships with Jack, but, come on, what is the point of his being there when Amanda isn't! That was just a sad ending and possible goodbye for RDA.

ship sistah
                  Yes, I thought that RDA Origins
                  Spoiler:
                  looked old-er. His face was puffy and pasty looking. I can't believe I'm using those words to describe him. He looked great in Avalon 1.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                    Hi Shippers, I feel exhausted, going to bed at 2am two nights on a row.. I'm not for that anymore (PS: 35 years in September )

I loved Ship day, but I did not have time to enjoy it, I had to work more than usual yesterday and missed posting or being part of the discussions, at least I'll get to read this weekend and see and enjoy your wonderfull post, pics, videos....

I'll post also the poll 2 results if you missed it soon.

That said... I have to say that I have cried so much... still in it though... just finished to watch Origins
                    Spoiler:
                    All the ep was about introducing the Orii through Daniel and Vala, introducing Gerak and the new Jaffa nation and then Jack appears... and it felt so strange, he does not belong to this new Stargate anymore... he was out of place, Jack O'Neill was about the off world travel, the Goaulds, Sam and Jack... Cake! this is a new Stargate with new stories I'm not saying I'm not liking it... it's just that it is a new show so when Jack showed up it was not his Stargate and I just started crying... silly girl me, because it was really his good bye... to the show and WOW, to heavy to take, so in honor of one of our new shippers, I hope that when Dorothy comes back, it feels more like Kansas
                    you're right, the show wasn't bad, just the
                    Spoiler:
                    RDA sendoff. He and we deserved better-- and it should have happened last season while we still had him!

ship sistah

Comment

Lynn did I warn you that my husband sleeps in the nude? I'm only kidding!!!! Sugarshaker,Lol4Jack we have to hang out in the bar, Saturday night and wait the arrival of certain people coming to the convention. It usually a convention event!
                      sigpic

Comment

my sentiments anyway.

ship sistah
                        This the greatest!
                        sigpic

Comment

Joe is in town... and answering questions...

Comment

Just an FYI - JM is on right now replying to questions so I just posted a "What's happening with Sam and Jack?' question which he has so far not answered :-(

Trupi - splashed out and got my own room with a King-Sized bed (Woo hoo!) My hubby wants to know why I need a King-Sized bed - I told him incase I met some nice good looking famous guy who took my fancy and then I remembered RDA won't be there :-(

Comment

my sentiments anyway.

ship sistah
                              lovely a new way to describe them .... TPTBM

Comment

my sentiments anyway.

ship sistah
                                Yep. Or as I posted on the sam thread,
                                Jack: "TPTB boned us again!"