X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell
    You can say that again!! I just replayed the last 5 minutes. Origins
    Spoiler:

WARNING: SHIPPY-MOMENT SENSING DEVICE IN OPERATION!!! Um, what do you think Jack meant when he responded to Daniel's wonder, "What the hell are you doing here?" Jack says, "Well, I was in the neighborhood." Ahem, NEIGHBORHOOD??!! OK, I'm desperate. Desperate times require desperate measures. Somebody famous said that quote! Applies here!!
    Nell, like you I'm easy I hope Mad Gater is not around I'll take that for ship
    Last edited by LOL4JACK; 29 July 2005, 07:23 PM.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

(((LOL4JACK))) You were going to tell me something in reference to something I said at the RDA thunk thread? I'm waiting.... (probably better not hold my breath.)....
      sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        EXACTLY!! S9 Origins
        Spoiler:
        When Jack said, "I'm hungry." I was like WHAT THE bleep WAS THAT???? Who says that??? That was just crass! He didn't even give Daniel a pep-talk saying, "I believe you can handle it."

The scene with Mitchell was OK, but Jack's comment about "doing anything" was lame if he can't be with the woman for whom he has loved for 8 years!!
        ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

*steam comes out of ears.....artificially intelligent computer onboard my al'kesh who is a shipper is having a meltdown*

Yes....I have an artificially intelligent shipper computer on my al'kesh....helps pass the time if I can at least talk to the computer on long missions.....she's (yes it's a she ) a shipper cuz logically speaking....they're made for each other.

This is exactly why I use my patented "alternative method" of watching stargate.

Comment

sg-1fanintn, I agree with your point about Origins
          Spoiler:
          There was not one mention of Jack's promotion, transfer, or reason for the dissolution of SG-1. Not only was Mitchell kept in the dark about SG-1 but the fans were, too!! Hey, and I didn't even mention the omission of ship this time but any fan would wonder about that backstory!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
            Nell .... yes that is really beyond desperate.

IMO it was a waste of time watching it. Next week, I will not watch the first showing. If I see a good feedback from either here or rda thunk thread or SaGC then I will watch the second showing.

Want the ship back ..... miss seeing the chemistry .... the love ..the show
            Spoilers for Avalon Part 2:

Spoiler:
            Sheesh! You'd thik Dr. Lee was married to that device the way he was practically using his whole body to shield the thing. Anymore contact with that device and he'll be smooching it next!! Cuz that is the exact same kind of shielding contact that I betcha Jack would use with Sam to shield her from impending danger....

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
              (((LOL4JACK))) You were going to tell me something in reference to something I said at the RDA thunk thread? I'm waiting.... (probably better not hold my breath.)....
              LOL Queen Eleta your question was kinda easy for me to answer being a shipper

How to get RDA to come home with me?

Jack: Queen, you want me to go with you?

LOL4JACK: You and all will have to look like this

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                Spoilers for Avalon Part 2:

Spoiler:
                Sheesh! You'd thik Dr. Lee was married to that device the way he was practically using his whole body to shield the thing. Anymore contact with that device and he'll be smooching it next!! Cuz that is the exact same kind of shielding contact that I betcha Jack would use with Sam to shield her from impending danger....
                Thank you, mad_gater!! My first laugh since watching Origins tonight! OK, I really need to step away for now. I'm reading the Stargate Fan Awards noms. I can depend on the Ship Authors to satisfy my shippy hunger!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                  S9 Origins
                  Spoiler:
                  /start rant... What a load of CRAP!!! That was the sorriest excuse for use of Jack!!! And it felt completely off!!! The scenes felt stiff and like they used doubles for some of the takes. FCOL If you're not taking the time to do it right then why bother. I hate saying this, but I would have rather NOT seen Jack than to see him in "dumb Jack" mode. What was the point of him being there???

I'll see how things go when Amanda returns, but I can't take much more of "fast-talking" Daniel. /end rant

I love Sam and Jack together and that is the way it will always be!
                  I agree Token - A great steaming heaping load.
                  This is just a spin off and Stargate SG - 1 is over.
                  What a waste of RDA's time and talent.
                  sigpic
                  Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                  My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                    LOL Queen Eleta your question was kinda easy for me to answer being a shipper

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/guess.jpg

Jack: Queen, you want me to go with you?

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/cmb1009/Sam.bmp
                    LOL4JACK: You and all will have to look like this
                    *sigh* That's what I was afraid you'd say. Well, I've got the hair. I used to have Season 4 Sam, but just recently went to Season 7. Took a bit to get used too. Hubby likes it though. Now, if I could get him to cut his hair like Jack.
                    sig by PM

Comment

*sigh* That's what I was afraid you'd say. Well, I've got the hair. I used to have Season 4 Sam, but just recently went to Season 7. Took a bit to get used too. Hubby likes it though. Now, if I could get him to cut his hair like Jack.
                      Well, you have a good start, I have black, curly hair and brown eyes... waaaaay far from the blond, straigh hair, blue eye girls he's looking for

PS: Although I think Jack want's to tell you something in the Thunk Thread

Comment

Great points sg-1 fanintn.I think I like the
                        Spoiler:
                        Ori better than the Goa'uld.It is nice to see a serious enemy.Now for the bad.I cannot take the Daniel and Vala Show.Enough already.The rest of the characters are like Wallpaper.Why is Vala getting all this screen time when the character will be gone in a couple of weeks? I know Sam is not around yet but why not have Daniel Mitchell and Teal'c together for more than 5 seconds.The Jack scene was just horrible.What was the point?It really was better not to have Jack tonight.Why did we not see Jack talking with Daniel and Teal'c? We learned nothing about the what the Jack character will be doing.Sam cannot be back fast enough.The Ori were the only reason I did not fall asleep.If things do not change real quick I'am not sure how I can keep on watching.I hope the Sam and Jack Ship is worth it.

Comment

Token IMO
                          Spoiler:
                          Moebius was a waste of RDA's time and talent and tonight's episode was even worse.I'am almost afraid of what we get the next time we see the Jack character.I really hope we get to see a Jack heavy episode that is very serious and with as few Jokes as possible.

Comment

Ses110, I agree with you...
                            Spoiler:
                            I actually like the Ori....I think they will be an awesome enemy and it will be interesting to see what they are capable of doing.
                            The thing that I'm really disappointed and frusterated with is the fact that the audience has no idea why Jack left, why Sam left, or why Daniel was going to leave. And I really did think that we were going to get something tonight to let us know where Jack has been.....but nothing! It's been three episodes! I swear TPTB are really desperate to string us a long. It's getting real tiring. I was looking forward to seeing Jack because I thought we would have gotten maybe a subtle hint of Sam or why Jack left and where has he been?
                            Some of you have mentioned already that Jack saying, "Oh I was just in the neighborhood.." May have been a subtle hint to him seeing Sam....but Sam isn't in the neighborhood. She's at area 51!
                            Oh and I have to admit that I did like Vala in this episode because she was more serious and actually interesting.....but have you seen the trailers for the next episode? It's back to the sex-driven, jokester, and selfish character that I didn't really like to begin with. I don't know if I want to watch the next episode. Maybe I'll have to record it and see what you all have to say about it and see if it's worth watching.
                            Anyway...I would have liked this episode a ton better, even with all of the Daniel/Vala scenes, if the guest appearance with RDA was handled better. Despite that I guess it was an okay episode. I'm just bored with all of these characters. I'm just hoping and praying that when Amanda/Sam comes back that things will smooth out and we will have a team again.

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

OMG - Just caught the 11pm showing of Origins and
                              Spoiler:
                              are TPTB serious??? I mean from the Ship perspective, it was non-existent. As for the 1 minute Jack scene I agree that it was worse than him not being there at all (the production values and characterization was crap!) And we still don't know why SG-1 disbanded, what Jack is doing etc etc Also with respect to the other posters here if I have to hear the words "Halo'd be the Ori" one more time I'm going to throw something at my poor tv.

Enough venting - starting to think of lots of questions to ask at next weeks Stargate Convention. Any ideas - let me know.

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
                                OMG - Just caught the 11pm showing of Origins and
                                Spoiler:
                                are TPTB serious??? I mean from the Ship perspective, it was non-existent. As for the 1 minute Jack scene I agree that it was worse than him not being there at all (the production values and characterization was crap!) And we still don't know why SG-1 disbanded, what Jack is doing etc etc Also with respect to the other posters here if I have to hear the words "Halo'd be the Ori" one more time I'm going to throw something at my poor tv.

Enough venting - starting to think of lots of questions to ask at next weeks Stargate Convention. Any ideas - let me know.
                                Lynn, are you going to the CON in NJ?

Trupi, Sugarshaker and myself will be there, we are planning on meeting... and talk about the ship with a an all male panel, we need some shipper support

Carolina

Comment

Working...
                                X