This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HailDorothy
    Hum, now that you mention it, she owes me an email. I've know her almost two years now....boy time does fly!

But must make note: Drop her a line and pester her until she breaks.

Knowing Su's romantic heart, she's up to something that involves Jack, Sam, a bottle of expensive wine, wedding bells, etc.
    should get a load of the epic I'm workin' on....even the summary isn't much of a summary....

BUt with all that I'm gonna be puttin' in it there will be sam/jack ship as well....musn't forget the ship...

Comment

Originally posted by HailDorothy
      ShelsFc ang Girlgator, Right On!

WEST SIDE STORY!!!

So come clean how old are ya guys ??? Just kidding.

I'm a proud 52 going on 25...LOL

Okay, I'll come clean, I'm usually in the 16 year-old mindset and occassionally I regress to a six-year old. A lot more than I should....
      I am a 24 yr. old male shipper....

Comment

Speechless, huh??? Origins
        Spoiler:
        Disappointed is so small a word for how I feel. Jack visits Daniel and Mitchell. Mitchell tells Jack about Teal'c. NOT ONE WORD ABOUT SAM!!! I'm drowning myself in Atlantis!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
          Speechless, huh??? Origins
          Spoiler:
          Disappointed is so small a word for how I feel. Jack visits Daniel and Mitchell. Mitchell tells Jack about Teal'c. NOT ONE WORD ABOUT SAM!!! I'm drowning myself in Atlantis!
          I know!!! TPTB are killin' me here!!
          sig by PM

Comment

Hi Shippers, I feel exhausted, going to bed at 2am two nights on a row.. I'm not for that anymore (PS: 35 years in September )

I loved Ship day, but I did not have time to enjoy it, I had to work more than usual yesterday and missed posting or being part of the discussions, at least I'll get to read this weekend and see and enjoy your wonderfull post, pics, videos....

I'll post also the poll 2 results if you missed it soon.

That said... I have to say that I have cried so much... still in it though... just finished to watch Origins
            Spoiler:
            All the ep was about introducing the Orii through Daniel and Vala, introducing Gerak and the new Jaffa nation and then Jack appears... and it felt so strange, he does not belong to this new Stargate anymore... he was out of place, Jack O'Neill was about the off world travel, the Goaulds, Sam and Jack... Cake! this is a new Stargate with new stories I'm not saying I'm not liking it... it's just that it is a new show so when Jack showed up it was not his Stargate and I just started crying... silly girl me, because it was really his good bye... to the show and WOW, to heavy to take, so in honor of one of our new shippers, I hope that when Dorothy comes back, it feels more like Kansas

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
              I know!!! TPTB are killin' me here!!
              As for the next episode Origins
              Spoiler:
              WARNING: TEMPER TANTRUM ALERT!!! I'm not watching!! I'm protesting!! I'm serious. **Yeah, right. Like they'll even notice** My husband says, "what if they have a little something next week. You'll miss it!" **thwack** Who's side is he on?** I will not be manipulated by...by...those fill-in-the blank!!! So, I reply, "I'll tape it. I'll only watch if my Shipper Friends say its OK."
              And, now I feel calmer. Yeah, I'm OK.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                As for the next episode Origins
                Spoiler:
                WARNING: TEMPER TANTRUM ALERT!!! I'm not watching!! I'm protesting!! I'm serious. **Yeah, right. Like they'll even notice** My husband says, "what if they have a little something next week. You'll miss it!" **thwack** Who's side is he on?** I will not be manipulated by...by...those fill-in-the blank!!! So, I reply, "I'll tape it. I'll only watch if my Shipper Friends say its OK."
                And, now I feel calmer. Yeah, I'm OK.
                (((((Nell)))) just look at it this way...
                Spoiler:
                It's a new show

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  Hi Shippers, I feel exhausted, going to bed at 2am two nights on a row.. I'm not for that anymore (PS: 35 years in September
                  Please take good care of yourself and get some sleep!

That said... I have to say that I have cried so much... still in it though... just finished to watch Origins
                  Spoiler:
                  All the ep was about introducing the Orii through Daniel and Vala, introducing Gerak and the new Jaffa nation and then Jack appears... and it felt so strange, he does not belong to this new Stargate anymore... he was out of place, Jack O'Neill was about the off world travel, the Goaulds, Sam and Jack... Cake! this is a new Stargate with new stories I'm not saying I'm not liking it... it's just that it is a new show so when Jack showed up it was not his Stargate and I just started crying... silly girl me, because it was really his good bye... to the show and WOW, to heavy to take, so in honor of one of our new shippers, I hope that when Dorothy comes back, it feels more like Kansas
                  You express yourself so eloquently. Notwithstanding my reaction, you're absolutely right.
                  Spoiler:
                  This is no longer Jack's Stargate anymore!
                  sigpic

Comment

Now, guys, you've got to keep watching Season 9. Even though we are all shippers, we are also SG-1 fans - after all, that's how we got our ship in the first place. I for one can't wait for Sam to be back and, who knows, maybe the TPTB will give us some shippy moments this season after all.
                    In the end we'll always have 8 wonderful shippy years - nobody can take that away from us.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by alittletoolate
                      Thanks for the welcomes

This isn't very good as I rushed it.

*pounces and huggles alittletoolate*

Greetings from your friendly neighborhood Tok'ra Tigger....

Comment

S9 Origins
                        Spoiler:
                        /start rant... What a load of CRAP!!! That was the sorriest excuse for use of Jack!!! And it felt completely off!!! The scenes felt stiff and like they used doubles for some of the takes. FCOL If you're not taking the time to do it right then why bother. I hate saying this, but I would have rather NOT seen Jack than to see him in "dumb Jack" mode. What was the point of him being there???

I'll see how things go when Amanda returns, but I can't take much more of "fast-talking" Daniel. /end rant

I love Sam and Jack together and that is the way it will always be!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                          Now, guys, you've got to keep watching Season 9. Even though we are all shippers, we are also SG-1 fans - after all, that's how we got our ship in the first place. I for one can't wait for Sam to be back and, who knows, maybe the TPTB will give us some shippy moments this season after all.
                          In the end we'll always have 8 wonderful shippy years - nobody can take that away from us.
                          Thanks, Dani76 and LOL4JACK. Blowing off a little steam. I'm a big girl, usually! Ya know, where is everybody? We had more chatter after Avalon 1, of course, and even Avalon 2. Shippers recovering from Ship Day??!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                            hello - not been here in a wee while

Did i miss a par-tay yesterday?

Anyway just thot i'd pop in and see how the familly is now that the computer has decided to work

so that's it another year of shipping past - i'd like to say that we're older and wiser, but really i can't comment on the wiser part - and what a year it has been

We've been through a lot when it comes to shipping - affinity - and a little more with the family - but i'd like to think we got there in the end

at least it's good to see that some things dont change - like sueKay drooling over her Jack clone over here and lots of great manips for shippers to feast thier eyes on!

Speaking of feasts where have all the cookies gone? Or am i just showing my shipper-age?

any way
                            nice to be back - Mishy
                            *pounces and huggles mishy*

WELCOME BACK MISHY!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                              S9 Origins
                              Spoiler:
                              /start rant... What a load of CRAP!!! That was the sorriest excuse for use of Jack!!! And it felt completely off!!! The scenes felt stiff and like they used doubles for some of the takes. FCOL If you're not taking the time to do it right then why bother. I hate saying this, but I would have rather NOT seen Jack than to see him in "dumb Jack" mode. What was the point of him being there???

I'll see how things go when Amanda returns, but I can't take much more of "fast-talking" Daniel. /end rant

I love Sam and Jack together and that is the way it will always be!
                              I know, I know!! Origins
                              Spoiler:
                              Forget, if it's possible, that I'm a Shipper! Why didn't they include mention of Sam as a former team member of SG-1? It didn't even have to be shippy**remember I'm still pretending**but what gives? When Daniel said, "I'm scared," and Jack replies, "I'm hungry." What was that? I liked Jack and Mitchell flying together. Jack humor with the 'you can do anything as a general.' My consolation right now is looking forward to Sam's return.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                                Nope, tell me more and fill me in, Melpomene!
                                (((((Dani))))))

hmmm....didn't I used to see your name in association with the anti sam/jack thread?

Turn shol'va did you?

Comment

Working...
                                X