This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Somnium
    Oh my god (of the non Goauld variety) I cant belive I missed shipper day . Damn reality gets in the way of all my fun.

On the plus side hello to all the newbies *waves*

HailDorothy Im a huge fan Ive read all of your Sam/Jack fics and had huge withdrawl symptoms when I finished reading them. Hopefully there'll be some more along soon

Wow this could turn into a full time job keeping up with you guys the posts are so many.

Anyway heres looking forward to even the meerest smidgen of ship in tonights ep.
    gee this is my full time job ... shipping for Sam and Jack then on the other side thunking for Jack..... RL is but a mere hobby. .... mwahahaha

Comment

hello - not been here in a wee while

Did i miss a par-tay yesterday?

Anyway just thot i'd pop in and see how the familly is now that the computer has decided to work

so that's it another year of shipping past - i'd like to say that we're older and wiser, but really i can't comment on the wiser part - and what a year it has been

We've been through a lot when it comes to shipping - affinity - and a little more with the family - but i'd like to think we got there in the end

at least it's good to see that some things dont change - like sueKay drooling over her Jack clone over here and lots of great manips for shippers to feast thier eyes on!

Speaking of feasts where have all the cookies gone? Or am i just showing my shipper-age?

any way
      nice to be back - Mishy

Comment

Wow, it's really quiet here today.
        Guess we all have a serious hangover...

I just looked at the pics for today's ep once again and I'm really sad now.
        Spoiler:
        Especially that line:Daniel Jackson (Michael Shanks) considers a future for the SG-1 team without General Jack O'Neill (Richard Dean Anderson) makes me want to cry.
        I know we've said that already a hundred times, but I can't tell you how much I will miss him. It's still hard to imagine Stargate without him....I'm sorry, I know that's not really on-topic, but I just had the urge to say that once again. Hope that's okay.

To say something on-topic: I don't really expect anything shippy in this ep, but on the pic it looks like Jack and Daniel have something like a heart-to-heart talk and the line under the pic implies that they are talking about the future of SG1 and about Jack leaving the SGC etc.

So here is hope that they will say something that gives us more information about why he leaves and about what he is planning to do now (and especially with whom ).
        And I really want them to say something about the team and the past years....something like:
        "what a great time we had" LOL
        Well, maybe not with these clumsy words, but you know what I mean.
        Something that doesn't make me feel as if Jack just disappears, SG-1 is history from now one and everything is great.
        I mean they were (/are) not only a team, but friends....more than that, so I hope for a scene that shows their wonderful relationship.

Sorry for the rant...

Oh here is the link to the pic, just in case anyone has no clue what I'm talking about:

SPOILER:

http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s9/graphics/903_10.shtml

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
          hello - not been here in a wee while

Did i miss a par-tay yesterday?

Anyway just thot i'd pop in and see how the familly is now that the computer has decided to work

so that's it another year of shipping past - i'd like to say that we're older and wiser, but really i can't comment on the wiser part - and what a year it has been

We've been through a lot when it comes to shipping - affinity - and a little more with the family - but i'd like to think we got there in the end

at least it's good to see that some things dont change - like sueKay drooling over her Jack clone over here and lots of great manips for shippers to feast thier eyes on!

Speaking of feasts where have all the cookies gone? Or am i just showing my shipper-age?

any way
          nice to be back - Mishy

*wave*

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!

The ship-day party was great! There were plenty of shipper cookies!

It's so great to have you back with us! YAY!!!

((((((Mishy))))))

Comment

Where'd every body go ?

Thanks for the welcome galaxy!

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
              *wave*

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!

The ship-day party was great! There were plenty of shipper cookies!

It's so great to have you back with us! YAY!!!

((((((Mishy))))))

Hi-Mishy-Mo (welcome back) and Galaxy. Been pretty quiet today on the thread. It should heat-up in about a 1hr 1/2 . I'm going out and told my kids to tape the show. Not excited about tonight, because I don't expect anything good. Surprise me TPTB! Make me a believer again because you are losing me fast. However, we have each other's creativity to keep the ship going! That I can bet on without doubt!
              sigpic

Comment

Something to think about to get the thread going. I watched Entity today. Do you think Peter DeLuise was trying to show why the Sam and Jacks relationship can't happen or that he was just showing ship in the episode and going nowhere with it?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                  hey family!! I fighted but I did it !! my little thing is done!!
                  to see the slide show

to dowload it
                  I just watched Lonely's vid again and I gotta say, it almost hurts shipping today, knowing that there won't be any Sam/Jack "action" tonight on TV. I think I'll curl up with "Threads" before Origin starts.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

i dunno those pesky PTB are always up to something - i think PDL has always had his head screwed on (even if a little backwards - see season 7 extras) and always been aware of the presance of the ship (a BIG HONKING one in my opinion) i think it showed that there is deffinately something in under the surface - but also that if the situation doen't change then this is how it's always gonna be with the job coming first or getting in the way

also the posibility of such a relationship deffinately being a weakness was explored as it was the fact that he delayed before doing his duty - but still it didn'd get in the way of that now did it

The fact that hammond knew something was going was also hinted - so yeah a lot of shippy undertones in that ep

Comment

Hi everybody. So many people said nice things to me, welcoming me back, giving me green, saying they still remembered who I was... It made me feel guilty and miss the ship family even more!

I'm glad to see you're here Dani Have they told you about Shipper Penguins yet?

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Queen Eleta - you say BB's too young for you, yet he's in his forties!

And I think MS is the same age as you or slightly older.

But yeah...RDA's the hottest, and that's who the Genius of the SGC (Sam) likes as well!

Marc Harmon from NCIS is not bad looking either and I find him pretty hot too ..He has grey hair but such a lovely face ...and very sexy

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                          Hi everybody. So many people said nice things to me, welcoming me back, giving me green, saying they still remembered who I was... It made me feel guilty and miss the ship family even more!

I'm glad to see you're here Dani Have they told you about Shipper Penguins yet?
                          Nope, tell me more and fill me in, Melpomene!

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Where have I been? I posted on the Sam Thread what happened to me and why I've been gone all week...and if you've been there, then you really feel my pain.

Okay...I don't want to get my hopes up...nor would I want to get the hopes up of my shipper fam, but we didn't know that
                            Spoiler:
                            Sam would make an appearance in Avalon 1
                            ...so who's to say we might not see a similar situation tonight? That'd be super and a neat surprise too.

I could be wrong but it would help me considerably if it did...

I'm just sayin'...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              Marc Harmon from NCIS is not bad looking either and I find him pretty hot too ..He has grey hair but such a lovely face ...and very sexy

Caty
                              Rick Dean was 36 when I was born. I fell for Mac when I was about 15. I had to grow up a bit...(15 and 1/2 or 16)...before I thunked Jack

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                                Where have I been? I posted on the Sam Thread what happened to me and why I've been gone all week...and if you've been there, then you really feel my pain.

Okay...I don't want to get my hopes up...nor would I want to get the hopes up of my shipper fam, but we didn't know that
                                Spoiler:
                                Sam would make an appearance in Avalon 1
                                ...so who's to say we might not see a similar situation tonight? That'd be super and a neat surprise too.

I could be wrong but it would help me considerably if it did...

I'm just sayin'...

I totally agree, Über! I felt the same way about
                                Spoiler:
                                Sam's appearance in Avalon 1, I almost jumped in my seat the first time.
                                . Let's just keep our fingures crossed.

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Working...
                                X