Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't mean to disappear so long - went to the Doctor as off work sick and got a very long lecture about my blood pressure being WAY too high. Almost blamed it on TPTB but I didn't think she would understand :-)

Anyway glad she's given me medication for it cos if we don't get any kind of Jack/Sam explanations tonight I'm going to be a tad bit mad. I hope the TPTB were in a nice mood when they wrote this ep and we get some shippy answers that we'll all like!!!

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

(((((((Lynn))))))))

Chill!

I'm not even bothered about tonight apart from
      Spoiler:
      This is the night we say goodbye to Jack! It's so sad
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Just a quick post before Reckoning begins on (french) TV !

Lonely_star, I've just watched your vid (I couldn't dl it though...) and it's really great ! I love it and the music is beautiful !

Welcome in the Shipper Family HailDorothy and alittletoolate ! I hope you'll have as much fun as I've had since I've joined this forum !
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
          Didn't mean to disappear so long - went to the Doctor as off work sick and got a very long lecture about my blood pressure being WAY too high. Almost blamed it on TPTB but I didn't think she would understand :-)

Anyway glad she's given me medication for it cos if we don't get any kind of Jack/Sam explanations tonight I'm going to be a tad bit mad. I hope the TPTB were in a nice mood when they wrote this ep and we get some shippy answers that we'll all like!!!
          Can you image your Doctor's face if you blame your blood pressure on Stargate and the way the ship is being written. The H--- with the blood pressure medicine, she would have put you on prozac!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh my god (of the non Goauld variety) I cant belive I missed shipper day . Damn reality gets in the way of all my fun.

On the plus side hello to all the newbies *waves*

HailDorothy Im a huge fan Ive read all of your Sam/Jack fics and had huge withdrawl symptoms when I finished reading them. Hopefully there'll be some more along soon

Wow this could turn into a full time job keeping up with you guys the posts are so many.

Anyway heres looking forward to even the meerest smidgen of ship in tonights ep.

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium

Wow this could turn into a full time job keeping up with you guys the posts are so many.
              You got that right.
              Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                lonely Star - I didn't know you had a website...where is it????
                well...yeah...I didn't know either!!

I think what caty wanted to say is wich creapy site did you use to host your thingy...so here it is :

see it here

dowload it here

but this second link won't be available too long...any idea where I can put it so it doesn't disappear after a certain lenght or several dowloads ??? any idea?? I'd like to keep it on the net until the next one

Comment

Originally posted by HailDorothy
                  SueKay, did you say Su Fruend??? Haven't spoken with her in awhile, but we're buds! Small world! And yep, you've converted another shipper to the family! LOL

Hugs!

wohooooooooooooooo houra !!! YAY !! an other shipper !!WELCOME !!!!!!great job SueKay !! bring more !!!

good job on the post number too !! and caty too !! we shouldn't count anymore !!!

oh ! you know what ? my ship day celebration is not over yet ! I just received the two boxsets I have bought on amazon !!! so I'll be watching season 4 and 6 instead of writing my memoire !! you think I could sum up the ship history to my professor instead of my internship report ??

Comment

Originally posted by HailDorothy
                    Hi, Trupi, Ahh, a woman after my own heart! Yeah, I suspect that TPTB are out to attract a younger crowd. Which I understand, but they are also jepordizing what I suspect is their majority age attraction. We, mature women!

I agree they need someone on the show that is RDA's age and a hunk. Beau is so not Jeff! Odd, don't you think, even though I liked Don D. that Rick was the only good looking commander of the SGC?

Maybe I'm prejudice? Ya think?

Like you said why not someone like Ford, McQuaid, etc.?

And CJ and MS are very young roosters. Don't get me wrong, they're cute but I've always been attracted to older guys. My husband is six years my senior, even older than Rick and I think, not just coz I'm married to him, but other women tell me, he's a very sexy looking guy for 58. (he takes far better care of himself than I do) Men do get better with age!

Oh, well, I can't wait until this evening so I can tape Jack. It will have to last me awhile. LOL

It is so great to meet you here! I know I'm going to be around along time!
                    I am 35 myself and I think that BB and MS are too young for me. I have always been attracted to older men, my crush on RDA is 20 years and going strong!! I used to worry my mom because of my preferrences, but when I was sixteen I told her, " Yes, I like older men, but I wouldn't want to be with someone of that age who wanted to be with someone of my age." I think she was surprised that I ended up with someone only five years older than myself. He's not a lookalike for anybody, just his own gorgeous self. He's not as self-conscious about going gray anymore though, since he has noticed the way I look at RDA.
                    sig by PM

Comment

Ummm. to Make up for my last post being off topic.

sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                        Ummm. to Make up for my last post being off topic.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...roesII_028.jpg

well...if you post such pics when you write off topic posts, I have nothing against it!!! go girl !!!!

ALITTLETOOLATE WELCOME !!! have fun and post a lot !!

thank you guys for the comments about the slide show, I'm surprised cause I didn't spend long on it ...maybe my studies in cinema are worth it
                        Now that I have the boxsets of season 4 and 6 I'll probably try to make a vid or others slide...we should celebrate ship day more often

finger crossed for tonite's episode (in the US cause here it's reckoning and it's kinda déja vu !! )

go to go and read the entire ship day thread.... see ya guys later and have fun posting !!!

Comment

Queen Eleta - you say BB's too young for you, yet he's in his forties!

And I think MS is the same age as you or slightly older.

But yeah...RDA's the hottest, and that's who the Genius of the SGC (Sam) likes as well!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            Queen Eleta - you say BB's too young for you, yet he's in his forties!

And I think MS is the same age as you or slightly older.

But yeah...RDA's the hottest, and that's who the Genius of the SGC (Sam) likes as well!
                            MS is 35, or as he once said in an interview, 20 years younger than RDA.

Comment

I hope I can ask this, in reference to attractive older guys. I ended my watching of Atlantis after Siege 2 & do not plan to resume. In Siege 2, a character I think was called Col. Everett, was, I thought, kinda attractive, graying hair and all that. Did he die or is he still there? They seem to have had a habit of killing off the older officers on Atlantis,or at least they killed off one at the beginning. Sorry, OT, but....
                              Last edited by Gatetrixer; 29 July 2005, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                                I hope I can ask this, in reference to attractive older guys. I ended my watching of Atlantis after Siege 2 & do not plan to resume. In Siege 2, a character I think was called Col. Everett, was, I thought, kinda attractive, graying hair and all that. Did he die or is he still there? They seem to have had a habit of killing off the older officers on Atlantis,or at least they killed off one at the beginning. Sorry, OT, but....
                                Spoiler:
                                Dead!
                                Sorry
                                Last edited by trupi; 29 July 2005, 02:08 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X