This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
    Caty! Its a shame you couldn't spend more time with us yesterday! But i'll have to warn you that you're going to have a LOT of reading to do if you only got up to page 13!

Oh and I finally made another vid! And i'm think I can safely say that its a big improvement from my first one I'm not quite up to yours and Marimbas standards tho!..I haven't worked out how to get the voices going over the music yet, that will probably the next step I try to take with another vid

Its Here if you want a look:
    https://www.angelfire.com/space2/4ev...loving_you.zip

Hi Sam O Neill

Link does not seem to be working for me !!!

Caty

Comment

((((((((((((SueKay))))))))))) that's a great idea!!!!! I also jump at the idea...interiorly because i don't think my collegues will appreciate if I jump in the middle of the office
      I guess it's gonna be a lot of work !! I have a headache only to think I have to go through the entire ship day thread (even if it's gonna be soooooooooooo great) so I can't imagine going through ALL the archive !!! wow !!!

Like said Florence, we can't stop you in creating web site now !! what do you want to be ? informatician ??

talking about website, what is going on with the idea of virtual season 9 ? I feel like I'm the only one asking abotu that don't you want guys to do it anymore ?? I think it's still a good idea...because season 9 is not very advantagous for us so far...fingers crossed for tonite tho!

Comment

Okay...WHAT LAYOUT DO YOU WANT???????????

go to

http://www.elated.com

and have a look through the pagekits

Tell me which one you like!!!!!!!!!!!!

NB: The template called 'taste' is in use by my personal site, but I can customise for the ship family!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Thats strange Shipper Hannah had the same problem yesterday but its working for me...and i'm sure there were others who downloaded it ok..

Did you right click on it and try to Save Target As? Its a zip file so you'll have to do that...

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

LS - I'm not doing the virtual season anymore, as there is one already...

go to http://jackfic.com and you should find a link!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Behind the blind , you can see the Eiffel tower

In fact Jack decided to take a private jet while on duty ...and went to Paris to get married ..but he wanted it to be a surprise for Sam ..so he didn't say anything to her ..He asked Hammond to take her on an undercover mission in Paris ..She is in a private jet landing in Charles de Gaulle Airport right now . Jack is thouthfull of what 's ahead . he decided to not get changed and stay with his dress blue because he knows so well that Sam loves him to bits in that uniform and plus this is how they met in the briefing room 9 years ago.
              As you can see he has the champagne ready and is just waiting by the hotel window for her imminent arrival ...he can't wait to see her beautiful face and her radiant smile .

A smile which will stay on her face for the rest of her life .

And this is my ending for final episode of season 9 and I'll stick to it .

Caty

((((((((((((caty))))))))))

great !!!! it works for me too !! I'm in !!!! that's a great ending!! I think I'll watch the Eiffel tower differently tonight when I'll be leaving the office ...I'll be aware and see if I can't find a dress blue in the crowd... ....after thoughts...they probably have better things to do than hanging out in Paris

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                LS - I'm not doing the virtual season anymore, as there is one already...

go to http://jackfic.com and you should find a link!
                ok cool, I'll do that as soon as I have a moment, thanks !!!!

Originally posted by sueKay
                Okay...WHAT LAYOUT DO YOU WANT???????????

go to

http://www.elated.com

and have a look through the pagekits

Tell me which one you like!!!!!!!!!!!!

NB: The template called 'taste' is in use by my personal site, but I can customise for the ship family
                personnaly I don't care, anything will be good what matters iis what is inside I trust you for that : your sites rock !

(((((((((((((Suekay)))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                  ((((((((((((caty))))))))))

great !!!! it works for me too !! I'm in !!!! that's a great ending!! I think I'll watch the Eiffel tower differently tonight when I'll be leaving the office ...I'll be aware and see if I can't find a dress blue in the crowd... ....after thoughts...they probably have better things to do than hanging out in Paris

Of course they won't be going OUT . They 'll be staying IN

Caty

Comment

Bon jour, Lonely Star! I just watched your Sam and Jack slide show. Outstanding!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Lonely Star Where is your website again ? so that I can watch your wondeful slideshow

Caty

Comment

lonely Star - I didn't know you had a website...where is it????
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey, Shipper Ladies...um, don't see any gents around. But if you're here, Hey, to you too!

So mind if I stop by and say GOOD MORNING CAMPERS??

I just wanted to share that I had an awesome time yesterday at the Sam and Jack Shipper Day forum. You guys rock!

I'm still plowing through the posts and figure it will take me two more days of reading while in the real world.

And hi, Caty!!! I lost track of your this summer....Glad to see you are around. Now that I found where you've been hiding out. Heee.....

And the Eiffel Tower! Go figure! Well, that blew my little fic "In Dreams" all to H--Well, you know where. But hey I love your story and you better stick to it.

So I'm going to try and do some novel writing today. Wish it was fan fic! Maybe this weekend.

I do plan to join in here more often, now that I found this wonderful world of shippers. Feels like home!

"There's no place like home, Dorothy."

"I know, Scarecrow. Glad we finally found it . . . together."
                          Always, HailDorothy

Carter: "You, sir, are an incorrigible lunatic!"
                          Jack: "I assume that's a compliment, Carter?"
                          Sam: "If you say so, sir."
                          Jack: "Hey, T, I think she likes me."
                          Teal'c: Indeed!"

(A typical J/S exchange according to HailDorothy)

Find out why Jack and Sam are "THE CHOSEN HEARTS" at my site:
                          [URL=http://www.emeraldrose.net/stargate.htm]

Comment

We have another shipper thread convert!!!!!!!

I have so many friends I speak to a lot, and a few of them finally showed up - Cathain, JoR and Aligator...I speak to Cathain and Ali a lot and I've been speaking to JoR recently.

BUT, if Su Freund and Robin K Harper are lurking...DELURK PLEASE!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

sueKay HAPPY 3100

Caty HAPPY 4100
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HailDorothy
                                Hey, Shipper Ladies...um, don't see any gents around. But if you're here, Hey, to you too!

So mind if I stop by and say GOOD MORNING CAMPERS??

I just wanted to share that I had an awesome time yesterday at the Sam and Jack Shipper Day forum. You guys rock!

I'm still plowing through the posts and figure it will take me two more days of reading while in the real world.

And hi, Caty!!! I lost track of your this summer....Glad to see you are around. Now that I found where you've been hiding out. Heee.....

And the Eiffel Tower! Go figure! Well, that blew my little fic "In Dreams" all to H--Well, you know where. But hey I love your story and you better stick to it.

So I'm going to try and do some novel writing today. Wish it was fan fic! Maybe this weekend.

I do plan to join in here more often, now that I found this wonderful world of shippers. Feels like home!

"There's no place like home, Dorothy."

"I know, Scarecrow. Glad we finally found it . . . together."

Can I officially welcome you as a new Shipper Family member then?

WELCOME TO THE SHIPPER FAMILY HAILDOROTHY!!!!!

Have fun! (I'm sure you will)

Comment

Working...
                                X