X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Well...I see everyone jumped at that idea...I'll beback later in the day

Wait....I'm here....I jump: YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down*
    I love that idea!!!

And congrats on your 3100th post, sueKay!!!!!

Comment

((((((((GALAXY)))))))

Thank you!!!!!

What do you think of my idea?????
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Congrats (((Suekay )))

and where has the annual ship day thread been stored ??!! I could only catch up to page 13 yesterday ?!! Would love to read the rest but as far as I saw , it was great fun

Sorry I could not be with all of you shipper fans more .

Caty

Comment

((((((((GALAXY)))))))

Thank you!!!!!

What do you think of my idea?????

That's really a great idea...that could be something like the number one source for all S/J shippers.
          I'm so excited!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            Congrats (((Suekay )))

and where has the annual ship day thread been stored ??!! I could only catch up to page 13 yesterday ?!! Would love to read the rest but as far as I saw , it was great fun

Sorry I could not be with all of you shipper fans more .

Caty

((((Caty))))

You were missed!
            It was a wonderful Ship Day!

Here is the link: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=14709

It will take some time to read the rest.....

Comment

Yeah I think a website like that would eb great SueKay! but I also wish we could do like SG1Fanintn said and save the whole Ship Day thread to a PDF or something .. Just in case these forums ever do go...

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Morning (or is it afternoon) Caty!

Just wondering where was the picture of Jack taken from yesterday?

Thanks
                Lynn

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Caty! Its a shame you couldn't spend more time with us yesterday! But i'll have to warn you that you're going to have a LOT of reading to do if you only got up to page 13!

Oh and I finally made another vid! And i'm think I can safely say that its a big improvement from my first one I'm not quite up to yours and Marimbas standards tho!..I haven't worked out how to get the voices going over the music yet, that will probably the next step I try to take with another vid

Its Here if you want a look:
                  https://www.angelfire.com/space2/4ev...loving_you.zip

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Well...I see everyone jumped at that idea...I'll beback later in the day
                    (((sueKay)))

Sorry if I didn't jump immediately but I'm soooo tired today... Going to bed very late yesterday because of this wonderful Ship Day
                    + bad night because of coughing...
                    Thank God I'm on holidays tomorrow for 5 weeks !

Anyway... I think it would be a good idea (another website sueKay ? You're getting addicted to create these kind of things ! ; ) Something where newbies could go to find everything related to the Shipper Family ad ShipperTown... and where 'older' posters could go to remember all those great moments !

CONGRATS ON YOUR 3100th POST !
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

SueKay, that's a good idea. It would be nice to have eveything all together in one place! Let me know if I can help!!

Comment

(((((((((((Caty))))))))))))

We missed you!

We never figured out where Jack was, but I'd say...The Bridge Studio Offices.

Okay...I'm going to start a shipperfamily website...just an archive of links and pics for the moment!

*Hurries away to get a template and other stuff*

I'll be absent for most of today, as it's the Loch Lomond Folk Festival, and I've got a double bass to find!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
                          Morning (or is it afternoon) Caty!

Just wondering where was the picture of Jack taken from yesterday?

Thanks
                          Lynn
                          Yes, please Caty ! Tell us where was Jack and what we should have seen through the window ! Someone (didn't remember who, sorry ) thought it was Arc de Triomphe but I didn't see anything...
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Thank you (((Galaxy)))

OH my oh my !!!! So many pages to catch up ..Not sure when I'll have the time to read all that but I stored it in my favourite ....Well done everybody What a successfull day

I feel really sorry that I could not be around more with a special video for that special day ....need to sort ou my movie maker which decided to play funny on my ship day video .

But I can see all those lovely colorfull pics and collages , and some new videos that I feel that the day was splendid .

Hopefully TPTB did have a quick look at it !!!and will know that Sam and Jack ship is as important as ever and they will do something about it at least in the last episode of season 9..It is very important that that ship is handled well .

I was talking to one of my friends yesterday telling her about the ship day and all that and how the S/J shipper fans felt cheated because so far it has been ignored verbally in season 9 premiere after what we saw in "Threads" and it is unforgivable . It just put people off watching any further because of the weak efforts from TPTB in lack of visual or verbal human feelings between the Sam and Jack characters after all those years of UST .

She thought it was appalling to because TPTb started that ship and not us shipper fans ...This is why I turned my passion to JAG and LOST at the moment ..The ship was handled well in JAG ...just because the 2 xharcters interacted a lot on a personal level and the end was smashing .Lost I really do love that show for the intrigue and the different ships being brought up by TPTB ..Fascinating , sublte and great stories all along .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                              Yes, please Caty ! Tell us where was Jack and what we should have seen through the window ! Someone (didn't remember who, sorry ) thought it was Arc de Triomphe but I didn't see anything...

OK .....a little shippy story

Behind the blind , you can see the Eiffel tower

In fact Jack decided to take a private jet while on duty ...and went to Paris to get married ..but he wanted it to be a surprise for Sam ..so he didn't say anything to her ..He asked Hammond to take her on an undercover mission in Paris ..She is in a private jet landing in Charles de Gaulle Airport right now . Jack is thouthfull of what 's ahead . he decided to not get changed and stay with his dress blue because he knows so well that Sam loves him to bits in that uniform and plus this is how they met in the briefing room 9 years ago.
                              As you can see he has the champagne ready and is just waiting by the hotel window for her imminent arrival ...he can't wait to see her beautiful face and her radiant smile .

A smile which will stay on her face for the rest of her life .

And this is my ending for final episode of season 9 and I'll stick to it .

Caty
                              Last edited by Catysg1; 29 July 2005, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Could someone ask Skydiver to close the ship day thread...people are still posting in it!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X