Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to remind you that Round 40 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. The Warrior was eliminated in Round 39.

Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...&page=95&pp=20

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

Please take time to go vote before you go to bed tonight!

Comment

Goodnight to all! Going to read some fanfics!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        I just want to remind you that Round 40 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. The Warrior was eliminated in Round 39.

Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...&page=95&pp=20

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

Please take time to go vote before you go to bed tonight!
        I voted 2 X there. The first time I made it all wrong. The seconf time, wasn't really sure if I was doing the right thing. I guess I am just to "duh" for such things. I prefer the simplier things in life ... such a Sam and Jack and our Ship Family.
        Now I go over to Annual Ship Day and read fanfic and look at vids.

Comment

Morning all!

Am suffering from a serious Ship Day hangover!! but what a PARTY we had, YAY!!

Will have to settle down tonight and finish reading through all the posts - could take some time thou!

Anyhow, it was a blast but hey it's nice to be back here too. So until later my dear (and I'm thinking very tired!) family, carrying on shipping!!

Comment

for those who love as I do looking at ship vids...I have started with Christy's Videos-I Finally Found Someone and I Will Be Here. Just awesome and moving. I guess I am such a softy when it comes to romantic stuff. I am such a push over. Sam and Jack forever and to TPTB
            Last edited by gatebee; 28 July 2005, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
              for those who love as I do looking at ship vids...I have started with Christy's Videos-I Finally Found Someone and I Will Be Here. Just awesome and moving. I guess I am such a softy when it comes to romantic stuff. I am such a pish over. Sam and Jack forever and to TPTB
              Hi gatebee. I know what you mean - I am such a softy, too. Where can I find the vids?
              Thanks

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Originally posted by Dani76
                Hi gatebee. I know what you mean - I am such a softy, too. Where can I find the vids?
                Thanks
                you can find it at Annual Sam and Jack Ship Day

Comment

Good night to my Sam and Jack Ship Family

Comment

hey family!! I fighted but I did it !! my little thing is done!! well yes it's not a vid quality or something like that but it's something so it's a good beginning I've done it with what I had so it's images poor, I just wanted to participate in ship day and thank you guys in my way for all the moments I share with you, the laugh you give me with all your pics and everything! I'm glad to be here ....unfortunately I got to go to work but be there soon...now if someone could let me know if the music is working with the slide it could be cool ...don't look for a direct link between the music and the pics, it's just that I like the song

((((((((((((((((((((((((family)))))))))))))))))))))))
                    and thanks again to all of you who organised this ship day !!!!great job guys !!!and those who participated too

to see the slide show

to dowload it

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                      hey family!! I fighted but I did it !! my little thing is done!!
                      It's awesome, Lonely! Great job.
                      Yeah, the Sam/Jack Ship Day was a great success. Congratulations to everybody involved!!!

Thank you, Skydiver

Comment

Hey Everybody!!!!
                        I can't believe that we past the 100 mark AND surpassed last years total by 155 posts!!

Lonely_Star I just watched your slide show! Its great! Very SHippy!
                        and I want to congratulate Divcon for lasting over 18 hours and sticking there to see us reach 1000!!! I wish I could have stayed too!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                        I can't wait for next year!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Wow ! I've finally finished reading all the posts in the Ship Day Thread (it tooks me hours ! )

I just wanted to say it was really fun to be with everyone and to see all the shippers with big smiles on their faces (well, not really 'seeing' them but you know what I mean )
                          I've still got some vids to dl and watch (Marion, I'll dl yours this evening. I'm at work now and this comp doesn't have WMP... ). Plus tons of fics to read ! Thanks again to all the authors who joined us yesterday !

I don't have time (and courage) to reply to every post that made me laugh or smile or go 'awww'. I tried to give green jello but I'm sure that I forgot a lot of people. So here's a big hug for all of you !

(((((SHIPPER FAMILY)))))
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Good morning Shipper Twon!

Oh it's good to be back in the shipper vibe

Anywhos...I have an idea that I think people will like...

A SHIPPER FAMILY WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I want to do, is trawl through the archive (the ENTIRE archive)...

Find EVER single link that still works

Get permission off of all of our graphics people,

And stick it altogether in a website!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK?????
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Well...I see everyone jumped at that idea...I'll beback later in the day
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh...

3100 posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X