This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S/J Ship Day 2005 has begun!

You'll find our special thread at: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=1#post4387921

Sorry to post this link a little late, but I was putting a few finishing touches on the first few posts.

Could someone please quote and re-post the link to the special thread here on the regular thread a couple of times overnight? It's time for working people in the Eastern and Central time zones to go to bed.....since tomorrow is a work day! Hmmph! S/J Ship Day should be a national holiday!

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn
      SueKay - Here's mine (it's only little compared to the rest of you but hopefully it'll fill up soon :-))

http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle
      Hey Lynn, mine is only litte as well. Only 8 stories compared to the hundreds that some have posted. I take comfort that I've only be writing and posting for about a month.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
      NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Happy Ship Day, Shipper Family!

Woohoo! Let the S/J festivities begin!

Comment

Happy Shippers Day

Wendy
          Hugs
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I just have to be here to say this....

HAPPY SHIPPERS DAY EVERYONE!

That scene from Divide and Conquer justs playing over in my head.....
            -~*Sam and Jack Forever*~-

Comment

Love Solitudes and Divide and Conquer too!
              Oh, and Threads. For a couple of Sam/Jack scenes..

Comment

There are so many to choose from (being an avid S/J shipper), but I must admit that I really enjoy the briefing room scene at the beginning of COTG when they meet for the first time. Sam holds her own amongst the men and Jack can't help but be impressed. From then on he had a great deal of respect and I think admiration for her.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                  Somebody mentioned to me that they needed a smaller version on their remote. Now, all of we gadget fiends know that you really can't generally modify a remote control, so, for a limited time, I'd like to introduce . . .

The SHIPPER'S Remote!!

Disclaimer: Not responsible for the fate of certain unwanted characters when the "delete" button is used upon them.
                  At last a gadget I can truly used.
                  I plan to click away on Shipper day.
                  sigpic
                  Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                  My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Hello,

Just a short message if you think you can't find shippers here today, we are celebrating...

3rd Annual Sam/Jack Ship Day!
                    Click on the link below to take you to this wonderfull thread

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...9&page=1&pp=20

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                      Well, I am on my way to gas station to fill up the Shipper Bus, check the oil and tires. Oh, and to the store to stock up the bar of course!

Hey Rogue long time no see.
                      Glad to see you have the Shipper bus road worthy.
                      I've been about ready to throw myself under it but today I will think positive. I don't care
                      Spoiler:
                      what TPTB do or how ambiguous the story line is
                      in my little twisted universe Sam and Jack are together.
                      sigpic
                      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

WooHooo!!!
                        I'm loving ship day!

There doesn't really seem to be many people over in the ship day thread tho

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

I'm probably here all by myself today, but I wanted to post, say hi, and do something to move the thread up in the ranks.

I love how he's literally crying for her in INTLOD. Now that's something TPTB would never have given us later in the series, after they got scared.
                          - Mary
                          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                            I'm probably here all by myself today, but I wanted to post, say hi, and do something to move the thread up in the ranks.

I love how he's literally crying for her in INTLOD. Now that's something TPTB would never have given us later in the series, after they got scared.
                            Hey!

Come on over to the Ship Day Thread. I'll warn you though, it can get pretty frantic. Especially if you're trying to keep up with the posts via dial-up.
                            -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                              Hey!

Come on over to the Ship Day Thread. I'll warn you though, it can get pretty frantic. Especially if you're trying to keep up with the posts via dial-up.
                              Thanks anyway, but I wouldn't want to risk running to JM. I'll just stick it out here and know that things'll be back to normal tomorrow.

I'd like to see a scene like this, only, obviously, with Sam and Jack. I just love to see a woman caring for her man. <g>
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Here's another fun one. Love the way she's looking at him . . .

- Mary

Comment

Working...
                                X