X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Hi chums.
    I’m popping in to say that I’m so sad I won’t be able to join you all for Ship Day tomorrow. I was looking forward to it and then I got this gig, which I couldn’t refuse. So, whilst I’m sitting somewhere in Denmark, sipping a few beers, I’ll be thinking about you all. When I return next week I’ll have my own mini ship day reading through all the great posts in the special thread.

I hope you have a really wonderful day.

Sam and Jack, Together, Forever!

Me and Keldor are gonna be earnin' our keep from 12 PM - 5 PM tomorrow but shortly after I get back I should be able to join you guys.

Comment

Jack: Hey, Danny boy, did you hear?
      Daniel: Hear what Jack?
      Jack: Ship Day is less than two hours away!
      Daniel: Ship Day? Never heard of it.
      Jack: Don't be so dense! It's like a holiday for Sam and me!
      Daniel: Um, you'll do just about anything for attention.
      Jack: No, really. There's a lot of people called Shippers. They're rooting for me and Sam. They want a BIG HONKIN' KISS!
      Daniel: Get a room!!!
      3rd ANNUAL SAM/JACK SHIP DAY IS COMING SOON!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

SAM: Sam/Jack Ship Day 2005 is almost here!

JACK: C'mere! Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
          I can't wait! I'll be in meetings all day and will only be able to get on for little bits but I know it will be a blast. Thanks to everyone for your hard work in making this day possible.

Yup! It will be quite a party! Somebody will be behind the bar doling out the drinks...can't be me as I have a shift at my RL job tomorrow....I hate RL!!

And there'll be cake...lots and lots of cake...and blue jello.....That oughta get Sam and Jack down here from their floating shipper cabin!!

Yup....Thor's wedding present was installing antigrav generators in Sam and Jack's cabin and moving it so they have a good view of Shipper Town and its harbor....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
            Yup! It will be quite a party! Somebody will be behind the bar doling out the drinks...can't be me as I have a shift at my RL job tomorrow....I hate RL!!

And there'll be cake...lots and lots of cake...and blue jello.....That oughta get Sam and Jack down here from their floating shipper cabin!!

Yup....Thor's wedding present was installing antigrav generators in Sam and Jack's cabin and moving it so they have a good view of Shipper Town and its harbor....
            Yummy, lots and lots of cake!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              On Ship Day, I'll be on as much as possible, but I may have to go to work. I've asked my mum for permission to use the computer the whole day, but she says she may be wanting to join in!

So I'll need to make her a bit more computer literate, considering teaching her what a double click was took half an hour!
              We'd love to have your mum join in the festivities...but oy! hope she gets a crash course in computer operation real quick...

Comment

Originally posted by ComTraya
                Hi everybody!

I've been reading this thread for several days and I think I am addicted to the Sam/Jack Ship now.

So I've decided to register for the Ship Day!

See you soon.
                Comtraya Comtraya!!!!

Join all the rest of those assimilated.....err....members of the family...

Comment

Comtraya COM TRAYA!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry...couldn't resist!

Hope you have fun here tommorow and everyday!
                  Thought I was so clever...ya beat me to it.....

Comment

Hey all !!! Just wanted to let you know that I'm here waiting for Ship Day :-)

Will try and post as much as I can tomorrow but it might be a crazy day at work. So tonight I typed like crazy to finish my latest fanfic and will post it in the morning for Ship Day!

BT

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                      heya guys!! My recorded song is up!!! www.southcoastidol.co.uk please check it out and tell me what yuo think! It's me singinga Christina song again please check it out and let me know what you think! go to west finalists and i'm the last one please download it guys! I know i can count on your suport ol yuo can even voter for me if you want to! lol! xx
                      Sam fan,

I think it sounded fabulous!
                      In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                      so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                      Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                      Hic Comitas Regit
                      Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

I can't just now as my mum and dad are watching a film, and I'm not allowed to turn on my sound if they're in the living room. I'll d/l it tomorrow when they're out!!!

I'll definitely vote for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Doncha have headphones?

Course in my house even though the computer is in the living room, not the family room where the TV is...my dad has it up so loud I can't hardly hear what I'm listening to on the comp....was very annoying when I was trying to watch SG-1 and SG-A...

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                          I can't wait for ship day tomorrow!!
                          I'll try my best to be on here for 5am when the thread first opens but the last few weeks i've been used to getting up about 10am...and I'm dreaded by all alarm clocks I tend to take the batteries out or throw them at a wall when they start making a noise and then fall back to sleep

I promise I will try my best to be with you all for the start of ship day!!! and if my parents don't make me leave the house I should be on here all day!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))))))))
                          Sam and Jack forever!
                          ((((((((Samo))))))))))

I'll fix ya a nice brew from a Tok'ra recipe that should do the trick of making you bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 5 AM...

Comment

good morning...

god I can' tell you how tired I am. LOL
                            So if I write a post like this:

rgö7pZlß443tüac.,-4w765H9RaWefh-,f-b.f
                            eztfgeruiz((((((((QDß,f.äö er3rß39riß3ri3ßr

don't worry. My head fell on the keyboard then.

SHIP DAY!!!!!!

Comment

Happy Ship Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                                I'm liking that idea!! After Lida "picket fence" suggestion, I guess I'm taking a side.

I believe Season 7 has finished its syndication run in the US and is therefore no longer considered a spoiler season. Season 8 & 9 would need spoilers. Am I right?
                                yup....save the picket fences for TPTB...to sit on....

Comment

Working...
                                X