This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Amy!!! Thats amazing
    Good Luck with it! I'll vote as soon as I can!

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Amy)))))))))))))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

I can't wait for ship day tomorrow!!
      I'll try my best to be on here for 5am when the thread first opens but the last few weeks i've been used to getting up about 10am...and I'm dreaded by all alarm clocks I tend to take the batteries out or throw them at a wall when they start making a noise and then fall back to sleep

I promise I will try my best to be with you all for the start of ship day!!! and if my parents don't make me leave the house I should be on here all day!!

((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))))))))
      Sam and Jack forever!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
        heya guys!! My recorded song is up!!! www.southcoastidol.co.uk please check it out and tell me what yuo think! It's me singinga Christina song again please check it out and let me know what you think! go to west finalists and i'm the last one please download it guys! I know i can count on your suport ol yuo can even voter for me if you want to! lol! xx
        Wow! That's terrific. I'd love to vote, but I'd hate to think what it would cost from the US. Here's wishing you all the best!
        -girlgater

Comment

Hey guys.

It's round #39 now on the SG1 Season 1-7 tournament. D & C only had 12 votes in round #38. Time to vote again! Gotta protect D & C!
          -girlgater

Comment

Yeah! I just voted! We seem to be doing well!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
              Hey guys.

It's round #39 now on the SG1 Season 1-7 tournament. D & C only had 12 votes in round #38. Time to vote again! Gotta protect D & C!
              Yeah, but it's on the 11th place to be voted out now, and before that it was on the 10th place, and the round before on the 3rd (I think), so that's a huge success.

Unfortunately I couldn't get rid of The First Ones....
              But my subliminal message kinda worked though, because it's on the 2nd place to be voted out now!!!!
              Wooohoooooo...The Unas can't stand a chance.

Comment

If I want a fair chance of getting up at 5am tomorrow i'll have to go to bed now
                See you all bright and early tomorrow!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Well...If I got up at five am...my mum would be packing me off to the doctors...she shouts at me enough for going online as it is...I'll be joining you all between 10 and 1...whenever my mum lets me online!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

okie I probably won't be able to stay on as long as I want either because my mum is always getting on at me for spending too much time on the comp But i'll try my best

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Nighty Night!

Can't wait for tomorrow!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                        heya guys!! My recorded song is up!!! www.southcoastidol.co.uk please check it out and tell me what yuo think! It's me singinga Christina song again please check it out and let me know what you think! go to west finalists and i'm the last one please download it guys! I know i can count on your suport ol yuo can even voter for me if you want to! lol! xx

Wow. I'm impressed. You have a beautiful voice!
                        I wish you all luck in the world for the competition.
                        And keep us informed!

This family has really talented members.
                        (except for one, who wants to remain unnamed )

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                          Thanks, sg-1fanintn!! I am in the middle on the spoiler question. I know Shippers sometimes get carried away with S/J ship and miss putting spoiler tags and URLs. I think we should TRY to keep it spoiler-free; but to be realistic and safe, we should put POSSIBLE SPOILERS in the Thread title.

Of course, spoiler pics of Sam and Jack linked with a URL doesn't have quite the same impact as embedding the pic. Maybe we could have it both ways. Spoiler tags for conversation, but be able to use spoilery pictures with a SPOILER PICTURES in the Thread title.

See, I told you I was on the fence.
                          Gee Token, hope that fence isn't a picket one.
                          On fighting:
                          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            Well...If I got up at five am...my mum would be packing me off to the doctors...she shouts at me enough for going online as it is...I'll be joining you all between 10 and 1...whenever my mum lets me online!

ROFL
                            I know exactly what you mean.
                            My mum always threaten me to take me to a psychiatrist.
                            But she will still be asleep tomorrow at 6 am and the computer is in my room....mwahahahaha

Comment

nighty-night shipper family!
                              only 6 hours until ship day!!
                              (but dont expect me to be here 5am, i don't do mornings! )
                              can't wait!!!
                              sigpic
                              http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                              http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ComTraya
                                He invites her in Nemesis:

JACK: Well, if --- playing with your little reactor sounds better than exploring the lakes and natural beauty of Northern Minnesota, there's not much I can do.

SAM: Was that an invitation --- Sir?

also in Small Victories:

SAM: Still going fishing?

JACK: Yep.Still staying here?

SAM: Yeah. I think I've had enough relaxation for a while, Sir.

I don't know if it's a real invitation but I'm happy to think it is

and in The Curse.

So he's invited her at least 3 times during S3 and S4...

WELCOME COMTRAYA!!!!!

Have fun and post alot!

Oh and he also invites her in Sight Unseen:

Jack: I could stay.

Sam: We’ve all been cleared, Sir. The base is clean. Jonas is probably suffering from stress. This is all still pretty new to him.

Jack: You could come with.

Sam: Sir?

Jack: Fishing Carter. I’m going fishing.

Sam: You know I’m planning on studying the artefact.

Jack: Yes. It’s always something, isn’t it?

Sam: Oh come on, Sir, we both know the only reason you asked is because you knew I had something else to do.

Jack: No, really I think you should come, fish. Fish some more.

Comment

Working...
                                X