Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SueKay - Here's mine (it's only little compared to the rest of you but hopefully it'll fill up soon :-))

http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

Okay...ATTENTION SHIPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the Ship Day Contingency Plan concocted after the mass hysteria that occurred during the GW crashes earlier this year.

In the event that GateWorld is down

Head to Stargate Intel - the Alpha Site for the Shipper Family.

The Address is http://s3.invisionfree.com/Stargate_Intel

Whoever gets there first has permission to restart the poll and to open the ship day thread. You will also find the pre-established S/J Shippers Home from Home located within the SG1 Shippers Forum at SI.

Myself and Hopefully gateBee and Caty will be there to make sure you're all nice and settled in the the unlikely even GW goes down.

Thank you!

And back to your regular shipping!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Okieday - Lynn and Pittsburghgirl...you're links are added!

Anymore???? I want as many on for tomorrow!

Suz

I'm thinking of setting up a free and open ship family web account, where we can all go in and add a bit about ourselves and stuff...I'll look into it!
        sigpic

Comment

Hi chums.
          I’m popping in to say that I’m so sad I won’t be able to join you all for Ship Day tomorrow. I was looking forward to it and then I got this gig, which I couldn’t refuse. So, whilst I’m sitting somewhere in Denmark, sipping a few beers, I’ll be thinking about you all. When I return next week I’ll have my own mini ship day reading through all the great posts in the special thread.

I hope you have a really wonderful day.

Sam and Jack, Together, Forever!

sigpic

Comment

We'll miss ya Bev! And have fun!!!
            sigpic

Comment

indeed Bev-have a blast-and hoist a few for us.
              rosemary
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Hi Shipper Friends,
                Just a quick note to say that I'll see you at the opening of Ship Day! Thanks to my team mates: sg1-fanintn, LOL4JACK, Shimmer, and Sky for planning and organizing the Ship Day event!!! And to all who have suggested so many super ideas and suggestions to make this event fun and exciting for us all!! If I omitted anyone, don't be bashful, step up and tell me!!! There's lots of credit to go round!!! Happy Ship Day!!! nell
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  Hi chums.
                  I’m popping in to say that I’m so sad I won’t be able to join you all for Ship Day tomorrow. I was looking forward to it and then I got this gig, which I couldn’t refuse. So, whilst I’m sitting somewhere in Denmark, sipping a few beers, I’ll be thinking about you all. When I return next week I’ll have my own mini ship day reading through all the great posts in the special thread.

I hope you have a really wonderful day.

Sam and Jack, Together, Forever!

Here's a week full of Shipper hugs to take with you Bev! Will miss you too!

Comment

I can't wait! I'll be in meetings all day and will only be able to get on for little bits but I know it will be a blast. Thanks to everyone for your hard work in making this day possible.

sigpic
                    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

On Ship Day, I'll be on as much as possible, but I may have to go to work. I've asked my mum for permission to use the computer the whole day, but she says she may be wanting to join in!

So I'll need to make her a bit more computer literate, considering teaching her what a double click was took half an hour!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey Guys,

Sorry I've been quiet for a few days but I won't be tomorrow, I promise.

I don't know when the thread opens, but I'll be on tomorrow afternoon (UK time).

Wendy
                        Hugs
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hey Wendy!

Now I know the ship thread has been very quiet this year...This time last year we had a thousand posts every week...this year we've had about eleven thousand all in...but last year we had a target of 1000 posts to make...We HAVE TO BEAT THAT RECORD!!!!!!

So post post post!

DON'T post for the sake of posting, but post with each and every shippy thought that enters your mind!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            Hey Wendy!

Now I know the ship thread has been very quiet this year...This time last year we had a thousand posts every week...this year we've had about eleven thousand all in...but last year we had a target of 1000 posts to make...We HAVE TO BEAT THAT RECORD!!!!!!

So post post post!

DON'T post for the sake of posting, but post with each and every shippy thought that enters your mind!
                            Hey SueKay

I've just spent a few minutes going over the posts I have missed in two days, you guys have been so funny that I laughed so much that I couldn't hear my music and my drink went cold.

I always try to post, but I don't like to post without something to say. LOL!

I have many shippy thoughts I don't think the reply button could handle them!

Is there going to be a serperate thread? Does anyone know what time (UK) it is opening?

Wendy
                            Hugs
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

((((shipper family))))

I'm so excited at Ship Day tomorrow and can't wait. I'm not sure that I can stay up until midnight to start the party, but I might since it will be my first!

Tomorrow I have to work so I'll pop in and out as I can.

Until then...
                              -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                                Thanks for bringing it up, Token, I was just coming back to ask the last question that needs to be decided:

Will the Ship Day thread be spoiler free or not? Please register your opinion ASAP.....because it's almost here!

Skydiver is opening the thread and the poll. Shimmering Star, Nell and I have been working on the opening post, etc., and LOL4JACk has created the poll.

The thread opens at midnight, Eastern Daylight Time!

SPOILER FREE OR NOT, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN?
                                Thanks, sg-1fanintn!! I am in the middle on the spoiler question. I know Shippers sometimes get carried away with S/J ship and miss putting spoiler tags and URLs. I think we should TRY to keep it spoiler-free; but to be realistic and safe, we should put POSSIBLE SPOILERS in the Thread title.

Of course, spoiler pics of Sam and Jack linked with a URL doesn't have quite the same impact as embedding the pic. Maybe we could have it both ways. Spoiler tags for conversation, but be able to use spoilery pictures with a SPOILER PICTURES in the Thread title.

See, I told you I was on the fence.

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X