• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to let you know...

I've heard from STARGATE BARBIE!!!!!!!

She *should* be here for ship day!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
      Billie, what pics are you talking about. Can you re-post them or tell me where they are so I can look.

Here they are:

Originally posted by Billie
      Here's the cute 'little girl' sequence from The Curse. Gotta love AT she's just soooo great!

AT trying not to laugh

AT still trying not to laugh

Ok, give up he's just way too cute and funny....gotta laugh

Dang, why can't I just lip lock him FCOL!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!
      Cute scene....*sigh*

Comment

ok, so i know this must be really annoying by now, but when does ship day begin for us shippers in the uk?
        sigpic
        http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
        http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
          ok, so i know this must be really annoying by now, but when does ship day begin for us shippers in the uk?
          At 5am.....

Comment

I have to work on ship day! I'll try and get here, but I'm probably not gonna be able to stay for long. I wouldn't mind so much, but I wasn't here last year for it either!

Comment

5 am TOMORROW!!!!!! for a whole 24 hours.

Mary - I love your shipper remote and panic button. I was stumped for something for ship day, but you gave me inspiration. Hope you don't mind me pinching them

Still lovin' those pics from Billie. I'm gonna go find the Jack one as well
              sigpic

Comment

ship day's tomorrow?! oh yeah i completely forgot it was the 27th!!!
                woooooooo!
                less than 1 day til ship day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic
                http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

By my understanding we start at 0500 hrs tomorrow morning

I'll be at work but will pop my head in when I get home at 0730 before heading to bed for a few hours so that I am awake enough to SHIP AWAY!!!!!!

Just have to share this with you guys. I'm sitting here posting with my 3 year old nephew George on my lap and he saw my sig and said 'look there's Jack' pointing at my sig....we have a 3 year old shipper in the making people!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                    How slow am I? Didn't get the connection at all - despite wondering where the name came from ..... *shakes head*
                    Hey Oma, you're not really slow. Not many people have figured it out, but seeing as it is THE episode I couldn't resist it. I was surprised no-one else had taken it.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                    NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                      Lovin this pic...Jacks eyes are just drinking Sam in!

Here it is No wonder Sam couldn't keep from smiling! His body language is all relaxed - but his eyes are intense and definitely saying "come with"

I'm in
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                        Here they are:
                        Cute scene....*sigh*
                        Thanks galaxy, and you're right it is a cute scene.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                        NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                          Here it is No wonder Sam couldn't keep from smiling! His body language is all relaxed - but his eyes are intense and definitely saying "come with"

I'm in

Cool Oma, the look in Jack's eyes are devouring her. She wasn't laughing in the other ones, she was grinning cause she could see what Jack REALLY wanted.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                          NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Wow! We're a bit busy today! I go, walk the dog, and find quite a few new posts...

anywho...I was a bit bored, and I went to my stats page at ff.net...and OMG!

871 reviews
                            90 chapters
                            10932 hits
                            85259 words

AAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nearly eleven thousand hits!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that's justs ince ff.net started keeping track of them last month!!!!! Squeeee!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay...I am embarking on another project...

ATTENTION

IF YOU HAVE A WEBSITE, A FANFICTION PROFILE PAGE, A YAHOO GROUP, OR A FANSITE...

PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK!!!!!!!!!!!

...along with a litte blurb a paragraph long, to

[email protected]

this way, we'll have a list of shipper family sites and stuff, so that newbies can find out all about us!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                                Wow! We're a bit busy today! I go, walk the dog, and find quite a few new posts...

anywho...I was a bit bored, and I went to my stats page at ff.net...and OMG!

871 reviews
                                90 chapters
                                10932 hits
                                85259 words

AAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nearly eleven thousand hits!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that's justs ince ff.net started keeping track of them last month!!!!! Squeeee!!!!!
                                YAY! and CONGRATS! and WOW! Am heading there now to add another stat!!

Comment

Working...
                                X