This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
    You should put a chris judge song on there maybe the 'gonna take your clothes off' song
    ((((((((((((((PT)))))))))))))))))))

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
      hey lovely shippers,

at what hour does "ship day" officially begin?

ship sistah
      *pounces, knocks over, and huggles the stuffing out of ship sistah*

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
        Hey There!

For us it's 12:am Thursday till 12am Friday EST

Poz
        *pounces, bowls over, and huggles the stuffing outta SG1Poz*

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!

It's been awhile!!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
          thanks everyone! I got my days mixed up and thought Ship Day was the 27th. (sheesh, what's wrong with me!)

anyway, I'll be there and square with bells on my wild horses!

ship sistah
          (((((((sacme))))))))

nothin' wrong with you as far as we know....course were all loaded up on happy pill shipper cookies....so WTF do we know?

You know what they say....if ya can't beat 'em, join 'em....grab a plateful of happy pill laced shipper cookies and join us.....

Is it just me or was that actor:

Spoiler:
          who played The Prior in Avalon Pt. 2 made up a bit too much like Sokar for my liking? And how about that chant-like music in the background at the end? Made me feel like I time-traveled into a very old Catholic church service.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
            I still had these links to ShipDaddy's posts (& one of DarkQuee1's) saved in a word document from my contribution to last year's Ship Day... I don't know if these are the ones you were referring to or not...

The BWC (Black Widow Curse) explanation:
            ShipDaddy: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...7&page=7&pp=20
            ShipDaddy: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=743
            ShipDaddy: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=375
            DarkQuee1: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=796

The middle two by ShipDaddy, ESPECIALLY the 3rd are what I mean. The first didn't come up, for some reason. DarkQuee1's additional comment is good, too.

BWC= Black Widow Curse (for someone who asked )

Comment

hey family !
              just a quick word to say thanks to girlgater cause I used her vote and paste it for the least favorite episode!!! all the means are good to keep D&C running !!! so sorry about that I hope you don't mind but I wanted to participate and didn't have time...

I hope I'll have time to stop by tomorrow but I don't really have stuff to show...

BUC!! love your remote!!!!! especially the delete button and the kiss and more tongue ones!!

have a great day!!! (((((((((((((((((((family))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Hi everyone !

Welcome back sacme

Buc252 : I love your remote ! I think I'm going to change mine for one like this !

lonely_star : don't worry if you have nothing to show on Ship Day. I have nothing either... But I think the most important is to be there to share this great day with all the shippers !
                I won't be here for the beginning (cause 6AM (France timezone) is really too early for me... ) but I'll come from time to time while working and much longer after work !
                Last edited by florence; 27 July 2005, 12:24 AM.
                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                  Somebody mentioned to me that they needed a smaller version on their remote. Now, all of we gadget fiends know that you really can't generally modify a remote control, so, for a limited time, I'd like to introduce . . .

The SHIPPER'S Remote!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ersremote2.jpg

Disclaimer: Not responsible for the fate of certain unwanted characters when the "delete" button is used upon them.
                  Thats Amazing Buc!!! I gotta get me one of those!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

I want one too... where do I send money?!

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                    Thats Amazing Buc!!! I gotta get me one of those!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                      I won't be here for the beginning (cause 6AM (France timezone) is really too early for me...
                      Really? I've already set my alarm clock for 6am....

SHIP DAY!!!! Wooohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        hey, billie, those pics are great!

are they from the behind the scenes stuff?

sally
                        Believe it or not majorsal they aren't! I thought they looked like that too but they come direct from screen caps of the episode.
                        Just love ATs facial expressions!

Comment

Hey guys. Gee it's good to be back. RL has kept me away. Had to sit a 6 hr induction course today. God I wanted to poke out my eyes by the end. Only about 20 or so hours till THE DAY. Can't wait.

Billie, what pics are you talking about. Can you re-post them or tell me where they are so I can look.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                          NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                            Believe it or not majorsal they aren't! I thought they looked like that too but they come direct from screen caps of the episode.
                            Just love ATs facial expressions!

That's the scene where he invites her to one of his fishing trips, isn't it?

Here is the dialogue:

Jack: Thank you, Sir.
                            Carter! (She stops, and he stands up) You finally ready to take me up on that fishing trip?

Sam: Uh... actually, Sir, I have a few projects on the go.

Jack: Come on. Are you really trying to tell me you'd rather be in a dark, dank, dismal underground, than sit on a dock with your feet perched up, sippin' a cold one, and casting for that ever elusive crappy?

Sam: (laughs) Strange as it may sound , Sir, yes.
                            Have a good time. (glances at Teal'C)

Jack: (watching her leave) To each his own! Her! I meant her (whispers) I think.
                            So, Teal'C! This'll be great! Just you and me. What do you say? Come on! The Loons! Don't forget the loons!

Does anyone know how often he invited her until
                            Spoiler:
                            she finally said yes in Threads?
                            3 times? 4 times?

Comment

WELCOME BACK...

POETIC TRAGEDY
                              SHIP SISTAH
                              and
                              SG1 POZ
                              and
                              ANYONE I MAY HAVE MISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                                Somebody mentioned to me that they needed a smaller version on their remote. Now, all of we gadget fiends know that you really can't generally modify a remote control, so, for a limited time, I'd like to introduce . . .

The SHIPPER'S Remote!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ersremote2.jpg

Disclaimer: Not responsible for the fate of certain unwanted characters when the "delete" button is used upon them.
                                ROFLMAO!!!!!! This is wonderful! It's a pity it wasn't around a couple of seasons ago. I'll definitely use it whilst watching my dvd's, and see how our romance should be shown!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X