This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
    Ship Daddy wrote some good stuff about why the BWC was baloney. Wish it could be posted again somehow. Teal'c lost both his wife and his former girlfriend--and they were really relationships. The BWC started, I think, as one of those inside jokes, and should never have been part of the dialogue between Sam and
    I still had these links to ShipDaddy's posts (& one of DarkQuee1's) saved in a word document from my contribution to last year's Ship Day... I don't know if these are the ones you were referring to or not...

The BWC (Black Widow Curse) explanation:
    ShipDaddy: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...7&page=7&pp=20
    ShipDaddy: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=743
    ShipDaddy: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=375
    DarkQuee1: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=796
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

hey lovely shippers,

at what hour does "ship day" officially begin?

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
        hey lovely shippers,

ship sistah
        Hey There!

For us it's 12:am Thursday till 12am Friday EST

Poz

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
          hey lovely shippers,

ship sistah
          (((((((sacme)))))))) Welcome back. How goes the touring?
          sigpic

Comment

I think the concensus is that it will start at midnight Eastern Daylight Time (US).

Won't it be fun?????

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
              Thanks, pittsburghgirl and Oma-1. For some reason I thought it was in a later episode. Oh well...I'm trying to make it into something else.

Anyway, I voted in the S1-S7 tournament. It's interesting how SG-1 fans differ so in what they like. There's a lot of strong opposition to D & C--which to me is wrong on so many levels, but they're entitled to their opinion same as me. I hope it makes it through!
              Speaking of this tournament, I saw the person holding it on another thread trying to get people other than Sam fans and shippers to vote, so if you're considering participating, it may be now or never.

I'm suggesting that perhaps there are just *more* Sam fans and Shippers than he/she ever thought. Fans of some other characters maybe are just noisier. <g>

Just kidding. But if you really want the ship eps to win, ya gotta vote.
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                Yeah I think Sam pushed the Sam and Jack Panic Button after Pete showed her the
                Spoiler:
                house

Thanks Buc for the picture, hope you don't mind me borrowing it.
                Not at all, Rogue. I think if any group needs a panic button at this point, it's us shippers!! So, everybody, feel free to use the graphic any time the need comes up. <g>
                - Mary
                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

The Sam/Jack Ship Family Discussion Thread at GateWorld’s Forum
                  invites you to join us online for the

3rd Annual Sam/Jack Ship Day

starting at 12:00 a.m. EDT* on Thursday, July 28, 2005
                  and will end at 12:00 a.m. EDT* on Friday, July 29, 2005.

Why Ship Day?
                  Divide and Conquer aired in Season 4 on July 28.
                  To commemorate this very popular and shippy episode,
                  The First Annual S/J Ship Day was created on July 28, 2003.

We Shippers are from across the globe!
                  We are a fun and supportive group that welcomes diversity among
                  all of our Sam and Jack Shippy viewpoints.

Please join us anytime throughout the day
                  to chat and enjoy our favorite couple.

A special thread will be created on July 28 for this activity.
                  It will be open for 24 hours.

We will have some activities and special guests.

We hope that you will drop in anytime on July 28 to say hello!!!

* U.S. Eastern Daylight Savings Time (EDT)
                  sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                    house

Yes. Who could blame Sam for wanting to push the panic button!

Comment

thanks everyone! I got my days mixed up and thought Ship Day was the 27th. (sheesh, what's wrong with me!)

anyway, I'll be there and square with bells on my wild horses!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

There's nothing wrong with you! You're just anxious for more ship (just like the rest of us!!!!) !!!!!

Comment

Hey everyone I have a question/opinion ... this will actually be my very first ship day. In honor of it I put together a few photos from my favorite angst moments between our favorite couple J/S. It's nothing great, just a few clips ... here is my question ...
                          Spoiler:
                          the scene of Jack/Sam in the infirmary during the Threads episode is front and center of my photos. Should I post it? I forgot not everyone has seen Threads or S8.
                          Can you put spoilers around a picture? I don't have enough time to change, because I'm going out of town, and will not be back until late Thursday. any suggestions??

Thanks for your help!! Ann
                          Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 26 July 2005, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                            Hey everyone I have a question/opinion ... this will actually be my very first ship day. In honor of it I put together a few photos from my favorite angst moments between our favorite couple J/S. It's nothing great, just a few clips ... here is my question ...
                            Spoiler:
                            the scene of Jack/Sam in the infirmary during the Threads episode is front and center of my photos. Should I post it? I forgot not everyone has seen Threads or S8.
                            Can you put spoilers around a picture? I don't have enough time to change, because I'm going out of town, and will not be back until late Thursday. any suggestions??

Thanks for your help!! Ann
                            Yes, you can put spoiler tags around pictures. Thanks for sharing!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              house

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...forSamJack.jpg

Somebody mentioned to me that they needed a smaller version on their remote. Now, all of we gadget fiends know that you really can't generally modify a remote control, so, for a limited time, I'd like to introduce . . .

The SHIPPER'S Remote!!

Disclaimer: Not responsible for the fate of certain unwanted characters when the "delete" button is used upon them.
                              - Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                                Somebody mentioned to me that they needed a smaller version on their remote. Now, all of we gadget fiends know that you really can't generally modify a remote control, so, for a limited time, I'd like to introduce . . .

The SHIPPER'S Remote!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ersremote2.jpg

Disclaimer: Not responsible for the fate of certain unwanted characters when the "delete" button is used upon them.
                                (((((Buc252))) This is so great, I can erase { } click gone {No Pete} add a kiss to solicitudes... come on... there had to be a kiss there with all that spooning ... Oh, you've made a shipper happy.. thanks!
                                Last edited by LOL4JACK; 26 July 2005, 08:11 PM.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Working...
                                X