X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
    OT:
    Not trying to prolong this, but I looked up both Vaitiare and Julio, and neither is mentioned with the other, if that mean's anything. Julio's ex that I cited above is Isabel (mother of Enrique). Julio has been busy-- has 4 new munchkins with a Dutch model.
    OT... they where never married, but they where together many years, before Miranda... it was early 80s

But if somebody has had ship in his life has definitely been Julio Iglesias .

I can see our Sam and Jack dressed like that in their honeymoon in Hawaii

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Update - I've abandoned my ship vid project...none ofthe vid makers I've d/led are compatible with my computer, and it'scorrupted a couple of my comp's dll files.

*groan*

I'll stick to fanfic and graphics.
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

YAY! Our tactic worked!
        "The Light" is out!

And Divide and Conquer is "just" the 10th to be voted out (and I think it was on the 3rd place the last round).

Good job shippers!!!

And I'm glad to announce that my all-time favorite episode "The First Ones" is on the 3rd place now! Wohooooo!!!!
        So that would be a good candidate to vote for. *hint, hint*
        (not that I want to influence your votes or anything...it's just a suggestion )

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
          YAY! Our tactic worked!
          "The Light" is out!

And Divide and Conquer is "just" the 10th to be voted out (and I think it was on the 3rd place the last round).

Good job shippers!!!

And I'm glad to announce that my all-time favorite episode "The First Ones" is on the 3rd place now! Wohooooo!!!!
          So that would be a good candidate to vote for. *hint, hint*
          (not that I want to influence your votes or anything...it's just a suggestion )
          *does a little spaz dance*

Isn't it great? D&C dropped seven or eight places! If we can keep this up for another month or so, we can really see D&C make a tremendous (and ironic) comeback. Don't worry if your vote doesn't get counted once guys. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with all that's going on, but Katerine is very fair. Our votes definitely count!

Comment

WOO HOO!!!!!!

D&C lives to ship again!!!!!!!

YAY!

DoS - Are you going to be joining us here for ship day???
            sigpic

Comment

Is it just me or is fanfiction.net down???
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                Yep, seems to be down.

Comment

Don't know, it works for me...
                  Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Divide & Conquer lives!
                    Power to the Shippers! You did it!
                    But please keep voting!

Round 38 of the Fave Episodes Tournament has begun. The Light was eliminated in Round 37.

Divide & Conquer (the holy grail of J/S shippiness) is now #10 from the top. It was the next in line to be eliminated, but you saved it! However, without your continued support, it will rise back to the top.

You can make a difference!. Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here: http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1774

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

Sam and Jack thank you. I thank you!

Comment

WOO HOO!!!!!!

D&C lives to ship again!!!!!!!

YAY!

DoS - Are you going to be joining us here for ship day???
                      Let me tell you: The invitation looks DANG inviting! I might have to mosey on over and check it out. I've never participated in Ship Day before!

And fanfiction.net seems to be down a lot for me... It must be the Internet's way of curbing my addiction.
                      Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 26 July 2005, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
                        Explain-Two degrees from Kevin Bacon.
                        Well, I'm not sure how it started. For some reason, I think it was in a movie I've heard about, but haven't seen. But it was something about every person in America being able to put themselves within six "degrees" (actually it means someone you know who knows someone else who knows Kevin Bacon) of Kevin Bacon. Maybe another member of the family could explain it better.
                        Originally posted by Ayiana
                        I'm pulling this from a few pages back because I can't possibly keep up with everything here. But here's the question...why is it that Sam gets all this concern with the "black widow curse," which I think is utter nonsense by the way, and yet nobody bats an eye when a male character is unattached? I've seen this on lots of shows, not just SG1, and it's always bothered me. Somehow it's okay for a man to play a strong lead character without mentioning his personal life, but put a woman in the role, and everybody panics if she doesn't have a husband or at least a boyfriend. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore Sam and Jack as a couple, I just hate that stupid black widow thing. It's wrong...in so many ways. And sg-1fanintn, this isn't against you in any way shape or form. Yours was just the first post I found to pull a quote from.
                        No offense taken. And you're right! Why is that? It's just one of those inequities that still exist. Our discussion was really about the fact that Sam never even DATED most of the guys who are listed as her "boyfriends" on that "black widow" list. Talk about a bad rep there!
                        Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                        Ship Daddy wrote some good stuff about why the BWC was baloney. Wish it could be posted again somehow. Teal'c lost both his wife and his former girlfriend--and they were really relationships. The BWC started, I think, as one of those inside jokes, and should never have been part of the dialogue between Sam and
                        I'm sorry, Gatetrixer, but I must have missed something. What's the BWC?

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                          Here's the cute 'little girl' sequence from The Curse. Gotta love AT she's just soooo great!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...e/thecurse.jpg
                          AT trying not to laugh

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../thesurse2.jpg
                          AT still trying not to laugh

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../thecurse5.jpg
                          Ok, give up he's just way too cute and funny....gotta laugh

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../thecurse6.jpg
                          Dang, why can't I just lip lock him FCOL!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

hey, billie, those pics are great!

are they from the behind the scenes stuff?

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Btw - we should stop discussing the Chimera dress...It's actually one of AT's own that she wore to an awards ceremony and she was the one who chose to wear it for that ep, because it's her favourite dress.
                            we were blinded by sam wasting it on a potato.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

spoilers for s7's chimera and s8's threads

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                              it isn't so much the dress we are discussing-as much as what the character chose to wear with Pete and what she chose to wear going to see Jack. Gorgeous woman in a killere dress with the man she wants to love and dressing like Marian the Librarian going to see the man she does love.

It isn't that we hated the dress-but the symblism behind it.
                              sam wore the 'conservative' outfit when pete was showing her the house. she might have even worn it when they were flower shopping. but the thing is, as soon as she got away from pete, she went to see jack. seems like she didn't even want to go home and get into something more comfortable. so i'm not looking at it as symbolism, but just her wanting to see jack *immediately* and not being concerned about her outfit.

sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

The infamous Sexy Dress vs. Sweater Set Discussion.

Heh heh. We are such girls!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X