• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
    yeah that was the same outfit she wore with Pete-i think
    Spoiler:
    the house
    put her over the edge.
    Yeah I think Sam pushed the Sam and Jack Panic Button after Pete showed her the
    Spoiler:
    house

Thanks Buc for the picture, hope you don't mind me borrowing it.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

ah yes-the panic button-for sure Rogue-but I sure would have liked to have seen the other reasons for the button-becuz I am sure the
      Spoiler:
      house
      wasn't the main reason
      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
        I guess I needed something a little more "industrial strength" so . . .

(Please be gentle. I don't do this type of thing very often - manips, I mean. <g>)
        Great manip Buc252!, have installed one next to the sofa and one by my computer in case of alert!!
        Covers the bases I think!
        LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
          It's great that Sam doesn't necessary have to think about what she wears with Jack as it just emphasises how comfortable they are with eachother. I mean just think of all those offworld missions when they've woken up with bedhair etc... They are so prepared for a long and happy marriage!!

Having said that I'm sure that Jack would be delighted to see Sam all dressed up. He sure appreciated her in emancipation, even if the dress wasn't quite the latest fashion!!

Whoa.....can't believe I'm gonna have to wait another 8+ years!!

Yeah us neither Jack!!
          What was Sam wearing for Daniel's wake in S1? Not that Jack was in the mood for ogling her. But she was probably dressed up then somewhat. Speaking of ogling, there was discussion here once about the original script of LC where Sam goes to Jack's house and Daniel (naturally) and Teal'c show up.
          The script supposedly mentions Daniel and Teal'c goggling at what Sam was wearing. But in the ep, she is wearing a denim jacket over whatever it was.

The costumes in that scene are also inconsistent in that Jack and Sam are dressed for cool weather, esp Jack, while Daniel, Teal'c and Hammond have on these decidely summery shirts.

Comment

Hello shippers!!!!!!

How are we all????

Caty - thankies for the advice...I'll try and d/l the movie maker even if it's for XP...My media player's for XP and it works fine on Windows 98, which IMVHO is still the best windows OS!

Yeah I think that Sam went to Defcon 1 the second Pete mentioned
            Spoiler:
            House, Downpayment and Dog in the one sentence
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Hello shippers!!!!!!

How are we all????

Caty - thankies for the advice...I'll try and d/l the movie maker even if it's for XP...My media player's for XP and it works fine on Windows 98, which IMVHO is still the best windows OS!

Yeah I think that Sam went to Defcon 1 the second Pete mentioned
              Spoiler:
              House, Downpayment and Dog in the one sentence
              yeah, but you know-I still have the overwhelming urge to
              Spoiler:
              kick jack in the butt
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                Now that I didn't know--about being an ex of Julio. I do know that Julio was married to a beautiful woman from the Phillippines --they had 3 children, not sure if the timelines would allow for that to be the same woman--and how would she end up in Vancouver, anyway? Well, enough of that. My original post was just that I thought there was a bit of resemblance between 2 actresses in SG with something(ahem) in common.
                OT:
                Not trying to prolong this, but I looked up both Vaitiare and Julio, and neither is mentioned with the other, if that mean's anything. Julio's ex that I cited above is Isabel (mother of Enrique). Julio has been busy-- has 4 new munchkins with a Dutch model.
                Last edited by Gatetrixer; 26 July 2005, 10:03 AM.

Comment

What was Sam wearing for Daniel's wake in S1? Not that Jack was in the mood for ogling her. But she was probably dressed up then somewhat. Speaking of ogling, there was discussion here once about the original script of LC where Sam goes to Jack's house and Daniel (naturally) and Teal'c show up.
                  The script supposedly mentions Daniel and Teal'c goggling at what Sam was wearing. But in the ep, she is wearing a denim jacket over whatever it was.

The costumes in that scene are also inconsistent in that Jack and Sam are dressed for cool weather, esp Jack, while Daniel, Teal'c and Hammond have on these decidely summery shirts.
                  she was wearing a simple but nice dress that went down to about her knees. I should remember better as I've seen F&W a million times, but alas, it's been a while. As for LC I think the discrepancy can be blamed on the fact that it was morning. Jack had been looking at the starts-probably a nit chilly on the roof- And Carter's top might have been a bit chilly for early. Whereas Daniel, Teal'c and Hammond were probably prepared for the heat of the day. Just my thoughts.

Comment

OT:
                    Not trying to prolong this, but I looked up both Vaitiare and Julio, and neither is mentioned with the other. Julio's ex that I cited above is Isabel (mother of Enrique). Julio has been busy-- has 4 new munchkins with a Dutch model. And Vaitiare's site's pics--WOW.
                    ROFL
                    For a moment I thought I landed in the wrong thread.

Okay...that we begin to exchange gossip about Julio Iglesias on this thread now, tells me that we are obviously desperate for ship.

I wish TPTB could see what they've done to us poor Shippers.
                    Maybe we should start to ship for Julio and Ms. Whoever.
                    I'm sure even that would be far less frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                      ROFL
                      For a moment I thought I landed in the wrong thread.

Okay...that we begin to exchange gossip about Julio Iglesias on this thread now, tells me that we are obviously desperate for ship.

I wish TPTB could see what they've done to us poor Shippers.
                      Maybe we should start to ship for Julio and Ms. Whoever.
                      I'm sure even that would be far less frustrating.
                      Well, it all started with--never mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Sam O Neill ..Suekay and video making softwares

Window movie maker is good for music videos ..great special effects ..and very easy to learn ...Any other movie maker except movie maker 5 ..and it will take you ages to learn and you will not be ready for ship day ...The first video I ever made 3 years ago took me 3 weeks to finish .

I recommend window movie maker if it's your first and even for a few after that ..I'm using window movie maker too ..and also Dazzle Hollywood movie 5 . .To be honest there is no need for anything else if you want to put your visual message across ..they both accept AVI amd Mpeg clips which is great ...but only Window movie maker has the slow motion effect .

Any other movie maker like Pinnacle ( Not too reliable and only accepts mpeg I think ..I know it's slow with either mpeg or AVI ...Can't remember which one ..I only used it once ..and it crashed a lot because of that that I gave up ) , Adobe will take you a very long time to learn because they are more complex and at the end ..they achieve the same thing .

Window movie maker is for XP ...and is great I recommend that one .

For suekay ..try Dazzle movie maker 5 ....(Can't remember if it works with window 98 but I think so ) It 's easy to learn ...but still it may be a bit late for ship day ..because for movie making ..there are a lot of things to do bebore editing ..You need to have all your clips in your drive and this is time consumming ..It takes days to capture the clips ..You need a TV capture Card like Packard bell if you work from a VHS ...if If you work from the DVD 's you need a DVD converter to AVI or MPEG .

If you need more info ..PM me ..I 'll try to be online tonight

Hope that helps

Caty
                        Thanks for the help Caty
                        I knew I should have started making it earlier I'll try my very best to get it done by ship day....but if not It will have to be a bit of a belated ship day contribution..

Thanks Again Caty

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                          she was wearing a simple but nice dress that went down to about her knees. I should remember better as I've seen F&W a million times, but alas, it's been a while. As for LC I think the discrepancy can be blamed on the fact that it was morning. Jack had been looking at the starts-probably a nit chilly on the roof- And Carter's top might have been a bit chilly for early. Whereas Daniel, Teal'c and Hammond were probably prepared for the heat of the day. Just my thoughts.
                          Well, actually I thought her clothes were quite pretty.
                          I liked the jeans jacket. It matched her eyes.

And I think something with a plunging neckline would have been inappropriate.
                          I mean, she was not there to seduce him (unfortunately ), but to kinda say goodbye to him, because she thought he would die!!!!!!
                          (mhhh, when I think about it...that's possibly not the worst way to kick the bucket. LOL )

Comment

Right...I'm d/ling a few movie makers, but I doubt I'll get my vid done in time...I've d/led about half of the clips I'll need, and I've got a song in mind...it's quite angsty!

Suz
                            xxxxx
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              Right...I'm d/ling a few movie makers, but I doubt I'll get my vid done in time...I've d/led about half of the clips I'll need, and I've got a song in mind...it's quite angsty!

Suz
                              xxxxx
                              i've thought about making a vid myself and i have some ideas, but i've nowhere near enough dvds to make one. i only have the season 3 box set, one season 4 and one season 8 dvd (guess which ones ) and i don't have a recordable dvd player... which is really annoying cos i wanna make one!
                              sigpic
                              http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                              http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Well...I don't have a DVD drive on my PC, so I'm using...other means...

I've got 1 - 7 on DVD, with the exception of one volume of s4, and I'm palnning on buying s8 as there were still some good eps, and I wanna see the directors' series Threads, and listen to the commentary!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X